It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The full 253 Page House Intelligence Committee report on the Russia Investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Thank-you for the new info, and also for explaining how the legal basics operate.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yeah, I know.

That's why I didn't know whether to shake my head or laugh when I saw that after going to look it up.

It's not even bad comedy at this point, what's after that? Are they satirizing themselves?

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Yeah, I know.

That's why I didn't know whether to shake my head or laugh when I saw that after going to look it up.

It's not even bad comedy at this point, what's after that? Are they satirizing themselves?

Judging by their behavior tonight at the White House Correspondents dinner they have started digging using nuclear weapons. In my entire life I have never seen a political party so out of touch with reality. The scary part is they dont seem to understand why they are not liked.

It is as if the people no longer matter to them.

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

What you posted is all well and good, but it still does not prove or justify the absolute statements you have made.

It appears you are relying on deflection to other aspects in order to take attention away from what you cannot prove, yet have no qualms about stating as fact.

Oh well. Such is the dishonest nature of ATS these days and, frankly, it's rather embarrassing to see grown adults, which I assume you are an adult, exhibit a lack of basic logic.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The Democrats had a hissy fot when Republicans released their memo. They made all sorts of claims in the media and then they put their own memo together and released it.

Nothing the Dems claimed supported what was in their memo.

Speaking of dishonesty..

Now, as for your dishonestly comment to me. Refute the facts. If all you have is a personal attack then dont take up the defense of a position you cant support.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join