It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The full 253 Page House Intelligence Committee report on the Russia Investigation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You need guns to defend yourself from the United States government.

That's what the Second Amendment is for.

It wasn't written in case of the deer population rising up.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

That would be such a delicous war

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:07 PM
link   

This investigation was a fraud. They didn't interview all the people who are known to be involved in collusion like Manafort, Gates, etc. They are lying dirtbag criminals and I think they should be impeached for lying to the American people and dereliction of duty.

The IG and DOJ are.

BwaaaHaHaHa

verified.by✅

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
The NRA now!!!!!

What I wanna know is why havent we heard anything about Bigfoots involvement in this scandal, we need to investigate his ties to the Siberian Yeti who we all know is practically besties with Putin.

That topic is too serious to include in their charade, real evidence is more likely to be found on the bigfoot/Yeti connection than Trump/Russia collusion.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   
God, I cannot imagine the vast sums of taxpayer cash funding all these investigations into absolutely nothing. Nothing happened, nothing went wrong, nothing transpired, and any and all efforts by Russia pale in comparison to the efforts by the opposition party and many in the mainstream press to sow discord and disrupt the government.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

God, I cannot imagine the vast sums of taxpayer cash funding all these investigations into absolutely nothing.

That is an important aspect.

Nothing happened, nothing went wrong, nothing transpired, and any and all efforts by Russia pale in comparison to the efforts by the opposition party and many in the mainstream press to sow discord and disrupt the government.

We know that Russia hacked many hundreds, if not thousands, of computer systems, which included attempts at certain voter systems.

Something the press and the "opposition party" did not do.

Also considering that this investigation is producing results, unlike the Benghazi and email investigations, to say nothing happened, went wrong or transpired is disingenuous.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
This investigation was a fraud. They didn't interview all the people who are known to be involved in collusion like Manafort, Gates, etc. They are lying dirtbag criminals and I think they should be impeached for lying to the American people and dereliction of duty.

We need to clear something up. While oversight committees have subpoena power their role is oversight only. Gates and Manafort are under indictment and criminal proceedings take precedence over hearings. Anything a person says in those hearings can be used against them in legal proceedings.

So while some people bitch about witnesses, who is interviewed and who is not, please bear in mind the Constitution and all of its rights still apply.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

originally posted by: projectvxn

That would be such a delicous war

The Great American Venison War

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Collusion 3.0: Russia and the NRA By Andrew C. McCarthy January 20, 2018 9:00 AM

Is there a “three strikes and you’re out” law for political narratives?

Democrats and their media allies were back at the Collusion Reclamation Project this week. The new and improved version is: The NRA did it.

As we have recently recounted, the first breathless attempt to suggest a conspiracy between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin to subvert the 2016 presidential election centered on Carter Page. A tangential foreign-policy adviser to the Trump campaign, Page featured prominently in the Steele dossier. Anonymous Russian sources reporting to former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele placed him at the core of an espionage enterprise that entailed hacking Democratic-party emails and negotiating a corrupt quid pro quo arrangement with Putin operatives to give Russia sanctions relief.

That storyline appears to have gone by the boards with the revelation that the dossier — already in disrepute as salacious, unverified, and convincingly refuted in key particulars — was actually an opposition-research project funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign. Facing libel lawsuits, Steele himself has taken the position that his third- and fourth-hand hearsay information was “raw” and “unverified,” passed along to American law enforcement because he thought it should be investigated, not because he was vouching for its truthfulness. His collaborator, Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, has similarly offered nothing meaningful in the way of corroboration in testimony before Senate and House investigators. At the moment, the more pressing question about the dossier involves not the contents of its sensational allegations but whether they were used by the Obama Justice Department and FBI in obtaining a FISA-court warrant to spy on Page and the Trump campaign.

click link for entire article...

Adam Schiff
‏Verified account @RepAdamSchiff
22h22 hours ago

We lay out some new facts:

1.) Russians sought to establish a secret back channel with Trump campaign through NRA in May 2016 according to an email from Paul Erickson to Rick Dearborn & Jeff Sessions. They sought to make “first contact” at the NRA convention. See the email here:

The Russia NRA collusion to funnel cash to Trump is the new talking point.

It originated with Sen. Wyden (D-OR)
FEC probes whether NRA got illegal Russian donations - Complaint alleges that the gun-rights group may have received contributions intended to help the 2016 Trump campaign.

Who filed the "complaint"?

The Federal Election Commission has launched a preliminary investigation into whether Russian entities gave illegal contributions to the National Rifle Association that were intended to benefit the Trump campaign during the 2016 presidential election, according to people who were notified of the probe.

The inquiry stems in part from a complaint from a liberal advocacy group, the American Democracy Legal Fund, which asked the FEC to look into media reports about links between the rifle association and Russian entities, including a banker with close ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

This is nothing but a last ditch effort to find something, anything, to bring down Trump. Given the Democratic fervor against the 2nd amendment it is no surprise they are trying to lock the NRA into this bs.

Things are getting desperate for Dems. This is how they are going after the NRA. By lobbing accusations against the NRA knowing full well the donations made by donors are not required to be disclosed..
Bill Kaplan: The NRA, Russia and Governor Walker

Last week former Wisconsinite David Keene, editor at large for the conservative Washington Times, enthusiastically endorsed Wisconsin GOP Governor Scott Walker’s reelection. Keene, “a stalwart on the right”, was president of the National Rifle Association (NRA) from 2011 – 2013 (Washington Post). The “NRA reported spending a record $55 million on the 2016 elections, including $30 million to support Trump … . Most of that money was spent by an arm of the NRA that is not required to disclose its donors”. If “internet ads” and “get-out-the-vote efforts” are included “total (NRA 2016) election spending actually approached or exceeded $70 million” (McClatchy). Walker “received about $3.5 million (from the NRA) for his 2010 election, the 2012 recall and his 2014 reelection” (Wisconsin Public Radio).

edit on 28-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I don't know much about that aspect, but it would be most logical to wait and see what is found before you make such claims.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
This report is as bad as the 911 commision. Partial GOP political trash

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I don't know much about that aspect, but it would be most logical to wait and see what is found before you make such claims.

The House and Senate intel committees are done with their Russia collusion bs and closed their investigations with no collusion. Democrats then ramp up the talking points with Russia gave the NRA money who in turn gave it to help elect Trump.

Rosenstein and Mueller said Trump is not a target so unless they are lying (and I think they are) what do we have?

Democrats and some Republicans are so desperate to keep this witch hunt gong they want to violate the Constitution by trying to pass a bill protecting Mueller and Rosenstein from termination.

The only collusion found was with some Democrats and Russia.

Lets talk about that.
edit on 28-4-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The House and Senate intel committees are done with their Russia collusion bs and closed their investigations with no collusion.

That does not have anything to do with what I said, nor does it have anything to do with the FEC investigation.

Democrats then ramp up the talking points with Russia gave the NRA money who in turn gave it to help elect Trump.

Ok. Is there anything to their "talking points"?

Did Russia give the NRA money with that intent?

That is my point. You do not know and for you to say what you did is highly illogical.

Rosenstein and Mueller said Trump is not a target so unless they are lying (and I think they are) what do we have?

A FEC preliminary investigation in to the NRA's dealings.

Back to square one and my original point.

Lets talk about that.

Sure. But it does appear as though you are trying to deflect.

All we have to do is agree that we do not have all the facts on the NRA issue.

Can we agree on that?

If so, what you said previously is illogical.
edit on 28-4-2018 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

God, I cannot imagine the vast sums of taxpayer cash funding all these investigations into absolutely nothing.

That is an important aspect.

Nothing happened, nothing went wrong, nothing transpired, and any and all efforts by Russia pale in comparison to the efforts by the opposition party and many in the mainstream press to sow discord and disrupt the government.

We know that Russia hacked many hundreds, if not thousands, of computer systems, which included attempts at certain voter systems.

Something the press and the "opposition party" did not do.

Also considering that this investigation is producing results, unlike the Benghazi and email investigations, to say nothing happened, went wrong or transpired is disingenuous.

What “we know” is what your intelligence committee tells you they are “confident” is true. I’m not sure that is a great standard of truth to rely on.

Unless you want to say tweets from some obscure Russian troll farm, or poor security measures taken by the opposition party, had more of an effect on an American election than the campaigning and coverage of the whole charade, I think you’d be speaking from both sides of your mouth.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   

With regards to the American Democracy Legal Fund:

American Democracy Legal Fund
Directors, Employees & Supporters

David Brock
Founder

American Democracy Legal Fund - Influence Watch

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

What “we know” is what your intelligence committee tells you they are “confident” is true. I’m not sure that is a great standard of truth to rely on.

What source of information do you have to conclusively say nothing happened and do you have a comprehensive comparison of what both "sides" have done?

Please provide a link.

Unless you want to say tweets from some obscure Russian troll farm, or poor security measures taken by the opposition party, had more of an effect on an American election than the campaigning and coverage of the whole charade, I think you’d be speaking from both sides of your mouth.

I said nothing of the sort. All I said is that the current direction and results are contrary to what you asserted.

But, again, I am open to facts and sources.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Podesta clicked on a phishing link; the DNC failed to protect their information. Now watch as we blame Russia and the Trump campaign while we pretend it is an attack on the nation.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Podesta clicked on a phishing link; the DNC failed to protect their information. Now watch as we blame Russia and the Trump campaign while we pretend it is an attack on the nation.

Trump himself said he thought Russia was behind it.

Again, I'm open to sources and facts.

It appears while you claim others may be talking out the sides of their mouths, you yourself have bent over and let your ass in on the conversation.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Having followed this from the start, this can be stated:

The door was opened, and claims of wrong doing, someone did wrong and should be punished. One side did not agree, the other side did and thus started an investigation as to what happened. And it seemed to go on endlessly, with questions asked, and no real answers, with the primary person in question seems to appear to do no wrong. And the committees investigating splitting down partisan lines. The reports are flawed, as it does not represent the interest of the country, but that of political party. And those on those committees are acting in a political way, one side protecting the person, the other side seeking to remove the person. Can’t let the people see the truth, so it is given out in half-truths, and so it is argument and divide, and ultimately the only people who suffer is we the people. And the reports given are biased as the committee is split down party lines, with both sides trying to convince the people that they are right. Added to the fact that questions are never fully answered, only political double speak, and all the while they ignore 2 simple facts: 1) The duty is not to one person, but to the country as a whole, and 2) there should never be the appearance of any sort of misdoing by those who are governing. And both sides have ignored that. So now it is down to this, and the report is biased. It is not the whole truth, nor will we the people ever see that. Claims of a witch hunt, some from the appearance and others justified. And it will continue until the person leaves office, and gets out of politics, and even then will be used as an example of wrong doing or as a smoke screen, and those that follow the political line will believe it every time, even without any real evidence, only on hearsay and circumstantial evidence.

Now should we believe those reports, no. In fact that a political door was opened and is now being exploited is what is far more damming than anything. I think that the committees need to have all members removed and the investigation redone, this time with a new group, who is tasked to finding the truth, and are going to act, not with party in mind, but with country, and with the eye for justice, not for political reasons, with the understanding that at the end, all of the investigation, and evidence, with no redactions, are shown to the people whose opinion should matter the most, we the people. And that political door that was opened up, needs to be closed , and nailed shut.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

If I remember correctly wasn't Podesta's email password "password" . Although that wouldn't have mattered in the phishing scam. The scam would have revealed it no matter how simple the password was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join