It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hot Ones w/ Alton Brown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Alton Brown, one of my favorite food personalities, eats hot wings and gets interviewed.

One of the best tidbits? Good Eats is coming back! I am so excited! I loved that show.

Oh and drink half and half.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
One of the best tidbits? Good Eats is coming back! I am so excited! I loved that show.

One of my favorites because I like food theory. It helps to understand why things do what they do to make them taste great when you cook them.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I confess that I do get a bit disgusted by the things I see in other people's grocery carts.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Love both the shows! Hot ones and good eats!

Also, mad dog 357 hot sauce is incredible if you like pain and flavor.... Respectively. I always have some on hand.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   
He is one of my very favorite Chefs too!!!!!

By the way.. I am chef trained one on one. French cuisine. Although I excel in many, Thai, German, French, Italian, Vietnamese, English, American, Hawaiian, Mexican, southern American, Vegan, Chinese, some Cuban, Armenian, old USSR styles and many many more. Its my love in life. That and singing. And of course, my greatest love is my God, who gave me these talents. The God of David, Isaac, Abraham, Moses, Daniel, Samson, Jacob....

edit on 27-4-2018 by visitedbythem because: sp

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Good Eats was the greatest food & cooking show ever.

I always wondered why he's not at the forefront. Then I realized his show was way too good and smart for its own good.

People didn't want a chemistry lesson, they wanted cupcake wars.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This makes me uncomfortable

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   

He was actually one of the worse guests on that show.

His personality didn't fit at all

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

He was actually one of the worse guests on that show.

His personality didn't fit at all

Yeah

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

His episode is the only one I've been interested in watching because I like seeing him. None of the other guests have been all that interesting to me. There are plenty of places I can go on YouTube to watch people cry when they eat stuff that's hot, but there is only one Alton Brown to intelligently critique hot sauce.

new topics

top topics

join