It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Umbrax's Comic Avatars

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Intimidating? When I started I was quite comfortable.

I would have been, I think, if I hadn't been so all-fired up about some crazy stuff said about black people on this board. And very few posters called them on it. Most times, whatever totally misguided and unresearched assertion they made was taken as fact, and incorporated into the conversation. That really hurt me personally because I had never joined a discussion group before, but I felt like here could be home. So, when I joined, I wanted to foster fact-driven conversations about race, and that put a lot of strain on me. I was so busy with that that I couldn't participate in my personal forum of interest: paranormal activity.

Sorry for the 'life story', I just wanted to explain. :shk:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Personally, when people make small minded claims about minority groups I can't bring myself to dignify them with a response. Responding only allows them to post more of their pointless and ancient beliefs.
Just ignore them and, like a bad smell, they'll eventually go away.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Hello Umbrax. Fantastic avatars! I can't believe you're giving them away.

Could I please have this one?

And would it be ok if I changed the font style for "denyhate" to something like this?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
i was already editing an avatar when i saw this thread. and i saw my planned avatar here in your thread.. i thought i'll just be nice and say "can i have that avatar please?" ^_^

That Ellen Page a.k.a. Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat please. she's cute.

Ahihi. i don't want to be warned for stealing an avatar eventhough i did not see this thread before i edited my own(i have my own Ellen Page/Shadowcat pic here in my PC). fortunately, i found it! hahaha. saving me from the flames in the future. ^_^

Thanks.

[edit on 9/7/06 by VincentValentine]

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Sorry for not getting back to you guys right away. That avatars are all yours but I'm sorry, I can't do any edits right now.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Can I still have a background???

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Sure, what would you like to do?

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Sure, what would you like to do?

As you can see, I've been busy earning points.

I was thinking patriotic, you know, something stars and stripe-y

posted on Sep, 11 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This should work good for you.

You will need to change your text color though. 45DCE7 is the color of "denyhate" in the avatar. Which ever color you choose it will have to show up against black.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
SPAWN the greatest superhero of all time, just above Batman.

posted on Feb, 12 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I don't have any Spawn avatars made but if you are willing to spend the points I can put together a great Spawn background image for you.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm just curious if you know how people are doing the 9 different pics for their Avatars. Is it a slide show they uploaded??

You ever do anything like that?

[edit on 7-3-2007 by Royal76]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
That is usually from a "image rotator" service.
I used to use one but it went down. If you do a google search for one you may find it.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Umbrax

Could I get a Thor avatar if it's not too much trouble? Either the newest version of Thor, or the classic sixties one?

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join