It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Of War anyone?

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
So as I've said before, I'm a returning to gaming at the grand old age of 45.…..and I'm loving it!

It's my birthday soon, and as always, I tell my girlfriend and the kids not to bother getting me anything, but they've said they are going to treat me to the new God Of War game on PS4.

I can't wait for this, I've never played any of the old ones, so the story is very new to me. I'm following the playthrough via JackSepticEye's channel and it looks amazing!

Anyone else played it or planning to?

CX.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It’s beyond great I wish I had more time to play in but I’ve been working a lot. I give it 10/10 game play is challenging lots of puzzles, great open style world. Bosses could be harder imo but they are still really fun to fight.

It’s kinda funny watching Kratos parent with his extreme strength also trying to condition his young son for life as a god.
a reply to: CX

edit on 27-4-2018 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

It's great for sure worth it although I got it at redbox

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I've always been a God of War fan and this one is by FAR the best! I'm not very far into it as I got it Sunday and have been working like crazy since then. But I can't wait to dive in this weekend!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
"Boy. Boy. Boy. I do not know. Boy. Boy. Boy. Boy. I do not know. I do not know. Boy. Boy."

-Kratos 2018-

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Best game i've played this year.

posted on Apr, 28 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Bought it 2 days after it came out and I'm freaking loving it, I think I played like 20hrs already and I only just finished Alfheim(playing on "give me a challenge" difficulty) and I don't think I'm even close to finishing the game.

Feels just as good as the older games if not even better ! its soooo good so far

You gotta play the older ones! they are amazing, if you think old daddy Kratos is badass then wait till you see young full of rage Kratos

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Really exciting gaming experience with God of War, after Far Cry 5 in particular)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Started it, got really ill and am about ready to pick it back up again, can't wait tbh I was loving the experience, so different from the others.

Always liked the series though, just fun gameplay, this one has made it all grown up. I like that direction!

new topics

top topics

join