It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we believe what the dead say?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Stunningly brilliant answer from Magestica...once again...Mags, ya really gonna have to start charging people by the hour...hehehe...

...totally agree with pretty much everything said by her and others...all I do when I get messages passed on to me by others, is run it through my heart, not my head, if it 'fits'...if it 'sits' within the heart, I will usually pay it some mind...

...so like has been said...instincts...

...the one thing I would take slight issue with is that 'dead don't see the future'...I have reason to doubt that. See, my mum receives messages for people...from those who have passed on...she passes those message on and often doesn't understand what the message was about though the person receiveing it totally understands it - for it was meant for them. A while ago she received a message regarding my health, she didn't pass it on because she didn't know how I would take it...pretty much knowing I wouldn't listen to it anyway...then something happened with my health, which I won't mention here...but when I spoke to my mother about it she was devastated that she hadn't passed on the message in time. Thing was, I believe she did pass it on in time...just not the time she thought would have been better...for it had far more effect WHEN she told it to me.

Also, a few years ago, she received a message for my father. He was contemplating not attending a very important event...it was too far to travel, too much hassle and would require much of his energy to deal with...so he had made the decision not to attend. Mum received VERY urgent messages for Dad to go to this event. She passed them on, but Dad still refused. The messages came more and more urgent...she said sometimes they would be shouting at her, moving her around and getting very angry that Dad was not going to do what would have been seen as his duty as the senior family member...which may be seen as bringing disrespect upon the family. They also told my mum that if he went, he would be sent help to do what he needed to do. Help will be provided unto him. Eventually he decided he'd better make his appearance...and when he got there discovered that help was indeed there...in the form of another family member who had shown up, and just the person he needed to complete his duty.

So...did those spirits predict the future there?? Did they know this other person would be there?? Or maybe they dispatched this person to Dads aid themselves...who knows...all I do know is that when it comes to spirits there are very few definites to make any solid claims about...

Peace,
ALIEN

[Edited on 5-7-2003 by alien]

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well there Pocket,

there is no such thing as dead, only change, and all that limits you is perception, do not place your faith in others, place it in your soul, your self. if there are voices you listen to them and you decide where they come from. this is your reality and no one else's . beware of those that claim to know more, this is your reality

tut tut

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Now she's warning me and telling me to drasticly change everything in my life.

This is going through another person, who is not related to you by blood. Your Nan's messages are likely being biased by your friend's personality, past history, etc. Listen more for the themes, rather than follow specific directions. If it is a malevolent force (like a demon), you will discover it's true intentions by observing these themes.

If your friend ever makes further "medium sessions" with your Nan CONDITIONAL upon your behavior, run away fast. For instance, if your friend ever says something like the theme of, "Your Nan says that in order to keep using me as a medium, you have to change everything in your life"... RUN RUN RUN!!!!! It would really be a shame if you had to terminate a friendship over this.

Evaluate everything that your Nan tells you as being most likely misinterpreted by the medium.

posted on Jul, 4 2003 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Good points Alien, its interesting about the future predictions. Although I stand by the statement that the DEAD cannot predict the future, I have had enough experience to know that our guardian angels, and through them even some people can.

There is a somewhat strange kid, who is the grandson of a good friend, he is only 7 yet regualry tells us about things that will happen, such as plane accidents etc

Also I have been told by angels of things that will happen to me in the future as well, which I am sure will occur.

My thought is that if it was a message from a dead person that maybe the sickness was present in your body at the time but not evident to yourself??, just an idea.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Those who have passed on and progressed can see the "potential" future.

My granmother (in spirit) had shown me the space shuttle challanger as it was going up and said something would happen which would make people around the world very sad. She implyed strong imagery and instant inner communication (without spoken words) of two weeks. I told my family the next day so it would be known to someone other then myself.

Then... history.

My great grandmother was a trance medium.

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Hi Pockets.

The first thing that strikes me on this is that **you** seem to have some concern (adverse I believe) about these messages. In other words, when I read your posts, I pick up that you already don't think this is "okay".

Is that correct? Do you have a gut-feel that something is not right about this? I want to make sure I am reading you right.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join