It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Mayor Installs Sumo Ring In Kitchen So Husband Must Do The Cooking

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:44 AM
link   

The mayor told reporters from this day forward a ban on women entering the dohyo ring in the Nakagawa household will be a “tradition, not discrimination”.

“And don’t forget my side dish of seaweed and edamame!” said Nakagawa.
www.therisingwasabi.com...

Why can't females enter the Sumo's ring?? Ah donno all they had to say it's some deeply rooted scared sht.
But the story had it' s origins here.

The Japan Sumo Association apologized on Thursday after female medics were asked to leave a sumo ring where they were treating a local official who had collapsed.
www.reuters.com...

Being that this is Japan where tradition can sometimes be taken to a whole higher level, the Mayor is doing some major push back, interesting if her hubby support her in this, for he cannot have an easy time drinking with his boyz at the Snack ( a meeting place for Japanese business men to drink themselves silly with visiting business associates and have lewd chats with the bar girls, who giggle and stroke their egos , at their nasty jokes funny or not...don't pity the girls they got paid a lot for their troubles, and no there are no sex involved.

edit on 25-4-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

I hate to break it to you but that's a satire site.

ETA

The Rising Wasabi is Japan’s premium satirical news publication covering the latest from the land of the rising sun and current events from around the globe.

Link
edit on 25/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Nude Sumo wrestling ...

She is gonna win ... all matches.

Always.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

ETA

The Rising Wasabi is Japan’s premium satirical news publication covering the latest from the land of the rising sun and current events from around the globe.

Link

Really?? Well paint me red faced, but the second article is true tho, ah hope lol

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

if her hubby support her in this, for he cannot have an easy time drinking with his boyz at the Snack ( a meeting place for Japanese business men to drink themselves silly with visiting business associates and have lewd chats with the bar girls, who giggle and stroke their egos , at their nasty jokes funny or not...don't pity the girls they got paid a lot for their troubles, and no there are no sex involved.

Sounds like your average North American bar at happy hour ... until of course it becomes “ sloshed” hours for some.
edit on 25-4-2018 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

You definitely look like Bruce.

edit on 25/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

ETA

Link

Really?? Well paint me red faced, but the second article is true tho, ah hope lol

No worries, we've all been there at least once.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Oh that bar tab tho?? 60 bucks and up just walking in and sitting down, BTW the drinks are not exactly top shelf either. Those girls drinks ???..10 bucks a pop and up what happens when you have three babes around you.and the night is young.
edit on 25-4-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I used to pride myself on being a little nuts. I hate when people show me up with things like this Sumo Ring. I am too sane to start putting something like that in the house. Now I am depressed.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I used to pride myself on being a little nuts. I hate when people show me up with things like this Sumo Ring. I am too sane to start putting something like that in the house. Now I am depressed.

Don't worry Ricky, wrestling is still fun even in the kitchen.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

They have those net like things where the woman sits in them and the guy lays underneath. You could put fruits and veggies in the net when not using them. I guess I am nuts enough.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Pro tip: You can give yourself an advantage by stripping naked and coating yourself in butter before the match.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Pro tip: You can give yourself an advantage by stripping naked and coating yourself in butter before the match.

Break out the visqueen and Crisco! 😃

top topics

join