It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential photo of an Alien in Prince George,BC ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
i'll tell you the universe has no intention of it's own so when some force comes upon you convincing you of a certain ideal just know it's a contaminated energy that is lying to your face the universe is open and not forcing all force is corrupt and deluded

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Cahlimicoid

go back and read that "she claimed these beings weren't there when she took the photo" meaning she was the one who named them beings and he quoted it.

My point still stands.

The OP has called them 'creatures' and 'beings', no where does it indicate that the OP is quoting something or somebody.

Being posted where it is.

Reading that and where its posted one is to assume they are not implying alien?

but i know you're just like the greys living in denial and hoping for things that won't ever come

Good for you what ever that means.

you won't wake up to the reality about aliens and you yourself are an alien debuting an earth animal body as all humans are, you don't wanna be brave and face up to that reality

even more

you'd rather be like a grey a coward and say it's all fine, like they say they are dying but they like to think it's all fine because their gonna hybridize with humans but we all know it'll never go through but their in denial about ruining this planet and thinking they should be fine just like you as a human which is a grey masquerading in a gorillas body

WOW

lost for words

I am trying to understand how you conclude such from so very little but its basically the same as trying to make sense of this guy

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
That's a good one
Maybe he's not the insane one..

"she had took these photos herself, claiming she was photographing the sky and moonlight, and did not see these creatures- til after viewing the photos after."

"Again, the photographer maintains she did not notice the beings in the photo, until after reviewing it."

If she maintained that there was creatures, then it was her
edit on 25-4-2018 by Cahlimicoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: clt1994
Also when did i say it was an alien? I said it's POTENTIALLY an alien, as fromtheskydown kindly pointed out.

I'm saying it's POTENTIALLY a leprechaun. Now we're both right, apparently.

Anyway, anybody mention this curious "reflection" or lens flare, or whatever it is?

edit on 25-4-2018 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

From the details I got from her so far, she had took these photos herself, claiming she was photographing the sky and moonlight, and did not see these creatures- til after viewing the photos after. And after visiting the field the next morning, there was ZERO trace of anything, or anyone being there.

If you could find out from the photographer exactly where on which road the photo was taken, maybe it could be looked up on Google Street View. That way we could check to see if there are any buildings or other things that might account for the shapes.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Also when did i say it was an alien? I said it's POTENTIALLY an alien, as fromtheskydown kindly pointed out.

I'm saying it's POTENTIALLY a leprechaun. Now we're both right, apparently.

Anyway, anybody mention this curious "reflection" or lens flare, or whatever it is?

No one is right til the facts are established, and so far it's only theories at the moment.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

From the details I got from her so far, she had took these photos herself, claiming she was photographing the sky and moonlight, and did not see these creatures- til after viewing the photos after. And after visiting the field the next morning, there was ZERO trace of anything, or anyone being there.

If you could find out from the photographer exactly where on which road the photo was taken, maybe it could be looked up on Google Street View. That way we could check to see if there are any buildings or other things that might account for the shapes.

I'll definitely ask for sure, see what i can dig up haha.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cahlimicoid
That's a good one
Maybe he's not the insane one..

"she had took these photos herself, claiming she was photographing the sky and moonlight, and did not see these creatures- til after viewing the photos after."

"Again, the photographer maintains she did not notice the beings in the photo, until after reviewing it."

If she maintained that there was creatures, then it was her

Correct, it was her. I have ZERO idea what the hell is in that photo.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   

These are the exact details we are lacking because they could very easily shed a lot of light onto the matter...no pun intended.

Alright, maybe there was some intent at a pun.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: clt1994

messing with contrast and brightness it seems to me like a poor cut and paste addition

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   
There does appear to be some kind of structure there:

posted on Apr, 29 2018 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

These are the exact details we are lacking because they could very easily shed a lot of light onto the matter...no pun intended.

Alright, maybe there was some intent at a pun.

Currently waiting on a reply as we speak.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: clt1994

IIRC if She would be so generous there is a mess of data included with a digital photo that you can glean from the original. This may be helpful?

Maybe some of the professional photographers here on ATS could help with that?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join