It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Potential photo of an Alien in Prince George,BC ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

That could be a possibility. But don't discount anything either.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   
It looks to me that perhaps the real bright object is a light on a pole, it looks like there's one right there a hair to the left of the light.

In the enhanced photo, it only looks like there's one figure, and it looks too blocky to be humanoid. It actually looks like there's a small shed or building there, with either a light or something reflective on it. It may just be pareidolia due to the pixelization from lightening the photo up, but it looks like there a metal base of some kind of tower there. Something like this, maybe on a smaller scale

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
It looks to me that perhaps the real bright object is a light on a pole, it looks like there's one right there a hair to the left of the light.

In the enhanced photo, it only looks like there's one figure, and it looks too blocky to be humanoid. It actually looks like there's a small shed or building there, with either a light or something reflective on it. It may just be pareidolia due to the pixelization from lightening the photo up, but it looks like there a metal base of some kind of tower there. Something like this, maybe on a smaller scale

If I can get the exact location of where this occurred, I might be able to see if there is indeed a light pole or not in person.

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 11:30 PM
link   

It's certainly possible!

If I can get the exact location of where this occurred, I might be able to see if there is indeed a light pole or not in person.

link   

It's certainly possible!

link   

It's certainly possible!

link   

It's certainly possible!

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: clt1994

originally posted by: clt1994

It almost seems as if the headlights are lighting up the object. But using measurements, the light stops before the feet of the object, if the lights were able to light up the upper portion of the object then equally they would be shining on grass equal to the direction of shooting out at a height of that object. Meaning much more grass would be lit up further out.

My initial suspicion was that it was a counter glare off the initial lower light, as you can also see bending glares around the object.
edit on 24-4-2018 by Cahlimicoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Where exactly does this photograph show any evidence whatsoever of an alien? All I see is a road and a bright light.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Mogget

Righ of the ligh

T--t

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Just a glob cluster.
The car's headlights obviously have highlighted some cluster.
Rocks, stumps, or some other anomaly.
The brighter reflection in the group would indicate reflective metal or glass. Does your friend have a daylight photo for comparison?

. It is simply illusion created of a natural object/s.

on-the-contrary...IF WE LOOK CLOSELY...we might discern

the glob cluster appears to be a opened door, rectangular structure...
with a semi-reflective surface which reflects the moon-light...
there is a humanoid form standing in the open doorway....

my guess -->
the structure is a porta-potty made of fiberglass ...likely at a construction site in the undeveloped boonies... and the image captured someone exiting that crapper at night

one might caption the image as: " Nocturnal poo-poo Claimed to be Woo-Woo "
and that tells the real Story

edit on th30152456839124132018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
That's clearly the TARDIS and the current doctor peeking out.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It's nothing. It's just a blurry image. Some kind of reflection, maybe off a tractor or something. Just because one of the shapes kind of looks "humanoid" with a head and shoulders, suddenly it's an alien.

This is ufology in 2018.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
It's nothing. It's just a blurry image. Some kind of reflection, maybe off a tractor or something. Just because one of the shapes kind of looks "humanoid" with a head and shoulders, suddenly it's an alien.

This is ufology in 2018.

I think it is definitely a structure of some kind. Looks to me as though there is two shapes with the "humanoid" between them. To be fair, the OP does use the word "Potential" rather than stating it as a fact.

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
***Double Post!***
edit on 24-4-2018 by fromtheskydown because: Lost my Double Post virginity

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

This is ufology in 2018.

Blurry image or not, theres something in this photo i'm looking to be identified haha.

Also when did i say it was an alien? I said it's POTENTIALLY an alien, as fromtheskydown kindly pointed out.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Just a glob cluster.
The car's headlights obviously have highlighted some cluster.
Rocks, stumps, or some other anomaly.
The brighter reflection in the group would indicate reflective metal or glass. Does your friend have a daylight photo for comparison?

. It is simply illusion created of a natural object/s.

on-the-contrary...IF WE LOOK CLOSELY...we might discern

the glob cluster appears to be a opened door, rectangular structure...
with a semi-reflective surface which reflects the moon-light...
there is a humanoid form standing in the open doorway....

my guess -->
the structure is a porta-potty made of fiberglass ...likely at a construction site in the undeveloped boonies... and the image captured someone exiting that crapper at night

one might caption the image as: " Nocturnal poo-poo Claimed to be Woo-Woo "
and that tells the real Story

If it's not an alien, then i'd agree this is probably the most logical explanation.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

As i've stated to other posters here, there is ZERO daytime photos available to my knowledge.

Yes, I did read that.

I was asking because you said you were in contact with her and asked if you read what you quoted that if you are in contact could you ask her to take one at day time.

This makes investigating possible, otherwise its a waste of time.

Again, the photographer maintains she did not notice the beings in the photo, until after reviewing it.

What beings?

Something is illuminated, it could even be just a reflection or something on the camera lens,

Please prove these are beings?

If she didn't notice anything then chances are there was nothing and its simply something very mundane

Also when did i say it was an alien? I said it's POTENTIALLY an alien

What does calling whatever is in the photo "Creatures" and "beings" in the Aliens/UFO forum suppose to mean then?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
"Also when did i say it was an alien? I said it's POTENTIALLY an alien"

What does calling whatever is in the photo "Creatures" and "beings" in the Aliens/UFO forum suppose to mean then?

if you weren't trying so hard to point out flaws in peoples logic, you might realize you're the one who is flawed in logic
go back and read that "she claimed these beings weren't there when she took the photo" meaning she was the one who named them beings and he quoted it. but if you weren't spending so much time looking for errors in logic you're mind might have been open enough to realize that but all your potential was in looking for errors
edit on 25-4-2018 by Cahlimicoid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

but i know you're just like the greys living in denial and hoping for things that won't ever come

you won't wake up to the reality about aliens and you yourself are an alien debuting an earth animal body as all humans are, you don't wanna be brave and face up to that reality

you'd rather be like a grey a coward and say it's all fine,
like they say they are dying but they like to think it's all fine because their gonna hybridize with humans but we all know it'll never go through but their in denial about ruining this planet and thinking they should be fine just like you as a human which is a grey masquerading in a gorillas body

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join