It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington State Fusion Center accidentally releases records on remote mind control

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Well if it is fake something is still going on.
Remember the newscasters? There has been a succession of this with all kinds of supposed causes.
Some years ago, everyone, I know suddenly developed tinnitus many had never even heard of it.
I could go on with the list and include the mysterious diseases like fatigue syndrome.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

yep - burn your computer and change addresses and ID ASAP

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
For some of us this is not news.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Define Western Academia? Would you include psychiatry as western academia?

mindcontrolblackassassins.com...

The above link of yours puts the blame on CIA/Bush/3rd Reich/1000 year plan. How does that gell with your "Russian" troll thread idea.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The Olympia WSFC? Looks like Popular Mechanics is sharing this. If it's fake news then they fell for it.

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Good ol' American English has subtleties that you don't pick up on unless you speak it natively. That's why it's hard to spot Canadians, LOL.

Hilarous!
edit on 20-4-2018 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2018 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
forced orgasm....in my post on this practice they did to me in the Air Force.......that's what I told of in my encounter....they were older civilians in the huge modern barracks.....at Lowry....bldg 1477.....1973.....they rejected me since I'm protected by the Holy Spirit.

4 a.m. i was disturbing four rooms surrounding ours......it was wayy too rowdy of a technique....they knew their cover was blown.....why were plainclothes responding in an emergency at 4 am......they came out of the room in the corner.....

posted on Apr, 20 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
forced orgasm....in my post on this practice they did to me in the Air Force.......that's what I told of in my encounter....they were older civilians in the huge modern barracks.....at Lowry....bldg 1477.....1973.....they rejected me since I'm protected by the Holy Spirit.

4 a.m. i was disturbing four rooms surrounding ours......it was wayy too rowdy of a technique....they knew their cover was blown.....why were plainclothes responding in an emergency at 4 am......they came out of the room in the corner.....

Yeah! Wierd was an under statement.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Likely just very localized knowledge and they would have no reason at all to weaponize such.

The thought of a government putting such into a satellite and launching it into space is crazy.

Seriously though this is the tip of the iceburg folks.

This is 1990's tech.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Seriously are people really gonna call fake news?

The patents exist and have for some time.

GOOGAL

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

Yea, doesn't even deserve an reply.

The link I provided allows you to download the FOIA request. But some people don't even read the entire OP before commenting.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I have been following the story for a couple days since savage put it on his site.

Regardless if this was an accidental release the fact remains that it is more than possible and is just follow up tech to 1960's research from government backed classified studies that have been talked about on this site for years. Really since day one here.

eta
We can no longer hold anyone accountable for their actions unless we first validly rule out mind manipulation.

I think Jesus said it best and holds true today.

Forgive them for they know not what they do.

That is really the next logical step for an organization that has successfully mastered such mind tech.

That is to engage such manipulation into the temporal vortexes that may or may not be surrounding us now.
edit on 21-4-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

pretty fightening, I wonder if they would perhaps use it to push a highschool kid over the edge and shoot up a school, or a theater?

Naw, other kids are capable of doing that themselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Nexus

If you sent them a story saying you could sh*t bitcoins they would show it.

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

posted on Apr, 22 2018 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Fascinating..

especially this part:

They say the 67-year-old Christian Palestinian born in Jerusalem was hypno-programmed to divert attention from a shooter who actually killed Mr Kennedy in 1968. They also allege he was an easy scapegoat because he is Arab.

I've always said that some of the school shootings and massacres occurring in the US are the result of Mind Manipulation.. its not young people losing the plot by accidents, its programming..

the catch is.. not everyone can be programmed..
edit on 22/4/18 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Here's a link to some stuff that has been archived about raven1 net. archive.org...

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

The patents exist and have for some time.

There is no requirement that an invention be proven to work in order for a patent to be granted. In fact it is not required that a prototype of an invention be built.

Here's a good one.
patents.google.com...
edit on 4/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

are they allowed to lie on the application and patent text?
claim to have a working model and experimental results?

posted on Apr, 23 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Allowed to? Probably not.
But they don't have to. As I said, it is not required.
edit on 4/23/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join