It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOB MUELLER Issues a Rare Statement Declaring The News Media as Irresponsible Hype Artists.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
a reply to: carewemust

watch how fast the left starts wanting him fired now..

I guess I'd fit your definition of "the left", but I'm not surprised, nor angered by this. Mainstream media is owned by private corporations, and their main goal is to make money. This does not mean that everything they report is fake. Critical thinking skills are necessary to parse through the garbage to gain some semblance of the truth. Your attempt to paint "the left" as the enemy of reason, or the antithesis to whatever your worldview is, is NOT HELPFUL. You're playing right in to "their" hand.

posted on Apr, 18 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1
Of course we all know that a cute little play on words is in order here. Just replace U.S. with U.N. and Attorney with Secretary and we get their point.
But, in another universe could it be possible that Obama could be appointed US Attorney General by a FAKE Donald John Trump? Wasn't Obama following the president around after every over seas trip countering everything the president was telling and negotiating with foreign leaders? Then, he just suddenly stopped.
After this President Trump started mysteriously walking back on many of his campaign promises. Or, he would say one thing one day and then the next he would contradict himself as if he were bipolar or something.
All I know is that I am not buying any of this circus, and preparing myself for the CLONE/AI WAR. WWIII FUGETABOUTIT!!!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I wonder if the 49 questions for Donald Trump were leaked by Mueller...or by the White House?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join