It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Letting China’s Big Banks Launder North Korea’s Cash

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   

The Trump administration decided earlier this year not to enforce money-laundering laws against two large Chinese banks, Agricultural Bank of China and China Construction Bank, suspected of handling transactions involving North Korea.

Washington did not act against China’s large institutions for fear of consequences. “The idea of a U.S. ban was soon shelved, primarily because of fears that punishing lenders of that size might send shock waves through the global financial system,” Bloomberg reported Friday. Moreover, “officials worried about potential systemic damage and retaliatory measures from China.”

www.thedailybeast.com...

Perhaps there is another reason why Trump choose not to take further action, the Kim Dynasty are servants of the TPTB. Last year, I made a thread explaining how North Korea has a deep state and that the richest men in North Korea is not Kim Jong Un but a group of wealthy unknown North Koreans.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also here's an old thread explaining North Korea's connection to the Global Elite

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There were plans by the US military to take down North Korea's regime only for them to not implement it. It seems they have been ordered to stand down.

As to why the Global Elite would protect that despicable regime, well North Korea is the new Nazi Germany. North Korea has an ideology that believes North Koreans are the master race which is similar to the one in Nazi Germany.

Sexton also gravely noted that the atmosphere in North Korea is more like that of World War II Germany, with a sense of racial and cultural superiority and supremacy that borders on “Hitlerian.”

www.theblaze.com...

Let's not forget that Henry Ford and many members of the TPTB supported the Nazis.
edit on 4/16/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

These banks are # 2 and #3 for the biggest banks in the world source

Perhaps Trump has buddies tied to these banks that he doesn't want to upset?

Let's not forget that Henry Ford and many members of the TPTB supported the Nazis.

Don't forget Prescott Bush (Bush W.'s grandfather), and Allan Dulles (head of CIA) who both worked with/supported the Nazis

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Core a= Korea

They are at the heart of the global power structure.

A symptom of the electric universe.

Simply put they are a battery.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Some tactics are not doable... their like shooting yourself in the foot.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Also if we add up your thread then...

We can assume that lil kim is a nazi or at the least a nazi supporter?

It does not make sense to me.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

I'm not saying Kim is a Nazi supporter. What I'm saying is that North Korea has an ideology that believes that North Koreans are the master race which is similar to the Nazis' belief in that Germanic people are the master race.
edit on 4/16/2018 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

10-4

I am learning. I have never really studied their beliefs but i did read on here not too long ago that their religion is somehow linked with Christianity.

That basically lil kim is their jesus and we have some sects that have been unknowingly worshiping the Koreans via religion.

Also in my first post i noted the phonetical similarities that may or may not exist in an electric universe that point to the peninsula being the core area... That kinda goes along with the thought that they are the "master race".

One more lil tidbit for you.

During the Olympics and all the hoopla the biggest thing that stood out to me was many repeating the phrase that the Koreans there were extremely electric...

just food for thought for some and total nonsense for others.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
How the hell is Trump allowing China to launder NK money? Wtf? Do you even hear how utterly stupid that sounds?

China and NK are there own countries completely separate from Trump and the USA.

I cant believe I have to even explain that to you..

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You should the book the Cleanest Race by BR Myers. It goes into detail about North Korea's belief that North Koreans are the superior race.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Banks run the world, just more proof.

Geopolitical squabbles are of no interest to those who control the world's money.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Sounds like a good set-up to out the launderers.

N.Korea is the largest counterfeiter of US currency and others.

😎

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

You should the book the Cleanest Race by BR Myers. It goes into detail about North Korea's belief that North Koreans are the superior race.

If krazy Kim believes the Nork's are a superior race then how the hell do explain how he treats his own people?

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Hmmmm, if your wondering why he spends more on nuclear weapons than on his people, well its so that he can blackmail the US into withdrawing from South Korea by saying either they pick Seoul or Washington DC. Meanwhile, the current South Korean government is filled with fifth columnists loyal to North Korea who wants to hand South Korea to Fat Boy on a Sliver Platter.

He's telling them their starvation is justified to fulfill what they have been seeking since the 1950s, the reunification of Korea under Fat Boy.

After that, they will build up their forces and attack Japan as revenge for WW3. By that point the US will intervene and will benefit because now they finally have a war for people to fight for since North Korea is the new Nazi Germany.

Too many people are tired of fighting what's essentially an imperialist war. If they fight North Korea, a least they can finally fight a "just war" just like what their forefathers did in WW2.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Some tactics are not doable... their like shooting yourself in the foot.

Bingo!

@OP: Just google "global savings glut China 2005". Leave it there. Don't delve into an elitist conspiracy. It's there in black and white. Pretty easy, getting hit in the wallet (shooting yourself in the foot) hurts. Like bigly.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BeefNoMeat

Well there are other ways of punishing any nation who doesn't play ball with the Global Elites. Just look at Thomas Sankara, leader of the African nation Burkina Faso. He defied the IMF and for that he was overthrown by the French secret service.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

These banks are # 2 and #3 for the biggest banks in the world source

Perhaps Trump has buddies tied to these banks that he doesn't want to upset?

Or perhaps that makes it a valid concern.

Or rather, It is of course a valid concern - the question is whether or not the concern is big enough to justify not enforcing the laws in question.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You know something I noticed about the left wing media's reporting of the "news" now compared to when Obama was president? When Obama was president, things like this were never reported as Obama's doing but rather " The US" or "The government". Now with Trump as president, every happening is just labeled as Trump's doing.

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I have heard that Americans think that they are exceptional!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

We are.

Deal with it!

posted on Apr, 16 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: midicon

We are.

Deal with it!

No no, you are thinking of expendable!

(;

top topics

<<   2 >>

join