It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Invasion of Syria underway?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
It looks like some serious bombing is going a bit to close to Israel, its shaking the ground in Israel, according this guy Russian jets seem to be involved .As it seems that theirs a news blackout on what is really going on in Syria. This guy seems on the ball having friends on the ground.

edit on 15-4-2018 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I hate to be a derp, but is there any way to edit your title? The question mark doesn't show up properly, so I thought there was one underway right now

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Interesting spin I haven't heard before in his video..

The whole thing with Syria is because of Shell oil, which is heavily invested in by the Vatican?

I can't say I've heard that before.

So we're all bombing the crap out of Syria and Al-Assad, and the media stories about how evil Al-Assad is because of the Vatican and their Shell oil-interests and investments.

Hmm..
edit on C18443215 by Cygnis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The more descriptive your title, the better. Not too late to change it.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The video you posted is from 2016
edit on 15/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I would take what that dude says with a tiny grain of salt. He just spreads fear. You would be better off not ever watching his videos.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Another "Pipedream" down the drain !!

Old news today.

😁

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't think I've watched this particular video, but I did see one where it was said a bunch of U.S. and British soldiers were killed in the region as retaliation.

Cannot confirm, just giving hearsay. I also heard something similar about British soldiers being captured being the real reason for the strikes.

Since the msm is useless, we have no idea what's really going on at this point.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I would take what that dude says with a tiny grain of salt. He just spreads fear. You would be better off not ever watching his videos.

I would say the same about the msm. Who knows what's real and what isn't anymore.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: auroraaus
I hate to be a derp, but is there any way to edit your title? The question mark doesn't show up properly, so I thought there was one underway right now

The Recent Posts page doesn't show ANY punctuation (except - ). It's a real pain in the neck for thread writers.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

originally posted by: auroraaus

The Recent Posts page doesn't show ANY punctuation (except - ). It's a real pain in the neck for thread writers.

Agree. It's annoying, and I have no idea why it's necessary to leave punctuation out.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

What with the latest comment being from an hour ago?

This is from Texas News

edit on 15-4-2018 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

I would say the same about the msm. Who knows what's real and what isn't anymore.

You make a very valid point that I will not argue. But I think it is safe to say that the MSM is just as crazy as that dude.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   

What does a 2 year old youtube video, a comment on youtube and a youtube livestream from Texas News have to do with an alleged (?) invasion of Syria? It's a confusing thread.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

It seems that I have seen a few up to date videos put down as old news. How do you know this is old news.?

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

If I had to guess, they prolly linked the wrong video.

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

buddy? thread title change please - confusing!

Suggested Is there an invasion of syria underway

or something like that, which infers a question as the questionmark doesn't show up in the title on the new posts

cheers

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It seems that I have seen a few up to date videos put down as old news. How do you know this is old news.?

Click to watch the first post video direct on Youtube. It shows up as a 16 Feb. 2016 publication date.
edit on 15-4-2018 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Mabey but it seems like something is going on. www.youtube.com...
I noticed that the price of Petrol at the pumps seems to be going up. If it continues and the price of oil keeps going up, it will affect just about everything. If the report that Russia will make available the new missiles to Syria, it will mean that Israel will loose planes , if that report from Texas intelligence is true, then we are looking at an escalation,

posted on Apr, 15 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Its showing up when I look at the thread?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join