It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sigh...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I don't normally create threads, at least, not very often, because I can't express myself fluently the way others present their threads. Plus my views on the world are very much orientated within the 'conspiracy' side of things and as such, not taken seriously. No facts, no dice... so to speak. I considered putting this in the rant bit, but i'm not even mad, I'm just beat down and thought general chit chat would warrant my thoughts.

The world has been at war/conflict for my whole life and I don't think it's going to end. I used to wish for world peace when I was a kid and I'm realising now it's never gonna happen, never ever, na ah!! Amazing isn't it? How a whole world can't get a long with one another? Blacks v whites, Women v Men v Transgenders v non genders, People vs People, Political correctness vs Common Sense.

This planet is pure chaos and it's only going to end one way if we don't sort it out. The people who are leading us are absolutely disgusting examples of the human race. Vile pieces of excrement it makes me SOOOO frustrated I can't do anything about it, god dammit. I'd use the phrase 'Hey ho' but I bet that offends somebody. Does anybody know how to get off this planet? I bet 'somebody' knows. Hummph!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

I understand and sympathise with your frustrations. Just remember that peoples are not the problem, it's the few people in power, not all of whom are in the public eye. Presidents are chosen. They read their script, sign their documents and receive their salary and after a few years get replaced but the same wheel keeps turning regardless of who fulfils the function. (The man behind the curtain is the problem)

As for getting off the planet, just wait long enough and you will be free.

Or, to quote...someone. Don't let the bastards get you down.
edit on 14/4/18 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I feel your pain.

Yes, there is not much we can do about any of these.

My best advice I have is you only have this one life, make the most of it, party like it's 1999 and let the world burn around you.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMadTitan
Does anybody know how to get off this planet? I bet 'somebody' knows. Hummph!

I think Heaven's Gate might have been on to something....

I know just where you are coming from. In my three decades on this planet it's the same. I remember when we had the USSR, the balkan wars, - everything. And it's never ending. We can't sit around and say we won the war in ww1 and ww2 - because the after effects are still reaching into our century today. There's sneaky plays by governments and non-governmental actors that continue all the chaos in other forms.

And yeah. I wish we could all bloomin' get on well together, despite our differences, and respect one another's differing beliefs, but it's not going to happen is it? It sucks.

And it suck that you can't even post a thread about an event and looking at things bipartisan without having it come to a shuddering stop with blatant disregard for facts as they come out - if we don't look at all views, it's going to muddy the truth of the matter. No side is perfect.

Sorry thats my wee rant there.

Here, have a beer.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

There's no consequences for their actions though.. a Priminister/President orders a strike, on 'legitimate' intel, target down then later it's found to be a mistake, that mistake is buried or wrapped around so much red tape the people who are investigating either forget or are paid off or just plain old killed whether it be car accidents/wrapped in a suitcase padlocked from the outside with a verdict of suicide or double gunshots to the head, some of the stories (and I use the word story literally) are absurd, like, beyond fiction, it's ridiculous. I can make up a spy story that would be more believable than the msm spews out.

Makes me feel better anyway i'm not the only one with these views. I feel like everyone around me have blinkers on or something, waking up to their morning msm of choice and just absorbing whatever they're told. I'd say sheep but that term is getting old, even I don't like using it. In fact, I don't even want to name people anything, just wake up, please. Look at what's going on.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I feel similarly. The world seems to just want to destroy itself.
I don't like whats been going on for some time now.
Keep hoping some little green guys(they don't have to be green)
will show up and take me off with them to explore the galaxy.
Just wish I knew how to get a message to them.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Everyday people love chaos and drama. They'll also stab you in the kidney for about tree-fitty.

Be an island, focus on inner peace. The world ain't your problem to shoulder--leave it in the gutter where it belongs. They love it this way.

Cultivate your own goodness and keep your pearls away from the swines.

edit on 14-4-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Just call it as you see it and let the chips fall where they may.

Extremist liberals and warpigging conservatives are the cause of all the worlds problems - blindly advocating for them, or blindly supporting them without a logical reason why, and you (the collective you) become their enablers and therefore worse than the cause because you keep it alive with your support.

Again, 'you' is the collective masses who take CNN as gospel, and the actual Gospel(s) as hate speech. Forget trying to understand it, it's not understandable because its devoid of ethics, morals and respect for fellow human beings that share this planet.

According to the extremist liberals and warpig conservatives - big government is their God & the reason you were born was to be a slave to 'government' and that nothing exists in reality outside of their pathetic world view that, (not) surprisingly, diametrically contradicts actual reality.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:52 PM
link   
you could go to mars with elon musk but your self driving space shuttle may go haywire and crash into the moon.dont take offense,just trying to lighten up a sad conversation about a sad world with a joke

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Let me narrow it down .. America is always center stage when a war breaks out..

What was the last non middle Eastern or non Eastern African countries the US bombed in the last 20 years?

Dum dum dum...

There's a pattern which no one wants to discuss....

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Maybe that's the issue, keeping my views to myself just like others, maybe 90% of the world feels the way i do but no one say's anything for fear of ridicule, maybe, i don't know. Sure feels like a lot of people here feel the way i do.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Just call it as you see it and let the chips fall where they may.

Extremist liberals and warpigging conservatives are the cause of all the worlds problems - blindly advocating for them, or blindly supporting them without a logical reason why, and you (the collective you) become their enablers and therefore worse than the cause because you keep it alive with your support.

Again, 'you' is the collective masses who take CNN as gospel, and the actual Gospel(s) as hate speech. Forget trying to understand it, it's not understandable because its devoid of ethics, morals and respect for fellow human beings that share this planet.

According to the extremist liberals and warpig conservatives - big government is their God & the reason you were born was to be a slave to 'government' and that nothing exists in reality outside of their pathetic world view that, (not) surprisingly, diametrically contradicts actual reality.

It's hard to let the chips fall when they're falling on you and I get where you're coming from. These 'swines', and they are, are wriggly little ones and I hope one day they are roasted, cremated even, because I don't like fat on my bacon

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Aye - you're either called out as a liberal loonie or a conservative thug.

Or a god damn hemp smelling fascist vegan.

You know who you are - no one else. Your voice counts.

Heck - there are some here I really really don't agree with but there is common ground and I know they aren't an evil hate filled person.

Be true to yourself - attract like for like and : to anyone that ever tries to bring you down. Unless you deserve it of course

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Yes, if we 'won' the war/s why continue the fighting, it's a facade. A money grab, always has been, always will be sadly. *SIGHING LOUDLY AGAIN

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Everyday people love chaos and drama. They'll also stab you in the kidney for about tree-fitty.

Be an island, focus on inner peace. The world ain't your problem to shoulder--leave it in the gutter where it belongs. They love it this way.

Kidney stabbings went up to $7.50... $10.00 in Washington State now, due to a recent "kidney stabbing" tax.

Suicide taxes are next. Legalized "self-euthanasia donors" will be taxed at 75%... for the right to kill themselves legally.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

My wife and I were having this exact conversation this afternoon. She's finally been woke as she approaches her 50th birthday. My point to her was that we need to focus on our lives, our family, and the things we love. If we focus on the state of the World or the Nation it becomes depressing and overwhelming. Spread as much love as you can and continue to pray for world peace. When it comes time to vote, vote 3rd party.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You say that you can’t express yourself fluently. WRONG!! You did a damm good job at expressing yourself and many of us!

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   

It's overwhelming isn't it. My advice, or atleast what helps me, is to shrink your bubble. Stop looking so far out towards the horizon. Try, it isn't easy, to go back to a point when all you could see was right around you. Ignorance is bliss, it may not feel right and all the other stuff will always be there. Lurking in the shadows trying to overwhelm you. At the end of the day though, it's possibly the only way to some form of "peaceful" existence.

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
You say that you can’t express yourself fluently. WRONG!! You did a damm good job at expressing yourself and many of us!

This right there ^

posted on Apr, 14 2018 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Maybe you haven’t been alive long enough, but there were parts of the ‘80s and ‘90s that rocked. People mostly got along and things weren’t as divided. Who knows what the future will bring?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join