It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New massive spending by "deep state/MIC" for asteroid protection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:01 AM
link   
We have seen a progression over the years from an arms race to protect against "world wars" which lead to the cold war, then it was terrorism, and the protection against "non-state" actors and now it seems there has been a large push to scare the public about asteroids and even aliens. Many people thought it strange the "disclosure" about UFO's back in Nov/December (IDK much about it, just heard people talking about it) and there has been a steady increase of talk about large asteroids over the last few years, especially in the news and in various talk show programs. It is clear that they are trying to drum up support or a reason to ask for vast sums of money to defend against these new threats and I'm expecting for them to ask for money equivalent to the defense budget or at least NASA.

From what I remember Wernher von Braun said the Nazi's figured out that there would be a progression of "thought" used to keep people in fear and this process would be used to keep the masses poor and it would be "world wars", terrorism, aliens and then asteroids, I think he said they would be in this order. I just heard someone saying that there needs to be large amounts of money spent on systems that can detect these asteroids early so they can be maneuvered out of the way of the planet. What a brilliant way to funnel money away from the people, into a program that can never be proven to work when it actually does, bc if it is successful, there will be no change, if it isn't well, maybe it wasn't a real threat anyway. I could see a false flag where they maneuver space rocks to crash down on earth causing major damage, then they drum up support to prevent it from happening again. never trust these bastards.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I've been feeling this way for a while now. Have you seen this VW commercial?

They're literally putting it right in our faces. Like they always do.

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminatedeye
I've been feeling this way for a while now. Have you seen this VW commercial?

They're literally putting it right in our faces. Like they always do.

I'm pretty sure that Volkswagen commercial is just referencing the already-popular-in-pop-culture idea of killer asteroids.

I mean, in the past few decades since the hypothesis that an asteroid killed the dinosaurs we have had several movies (both big-screen movies and TV movies) about that very same idea, and the Discovery Channel/Science Channel has made dozens of documentaries on the subject.

The idea of killer asteroids has been engrained in our pop-culture for a long time now; the Volkswagen commercial is just imitating that ("art" imitating life).

posted on Apr, 13 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

It's the masses being prep for the alien invasion false flag that it's coming.

Don't tell me I didn't warned you.

new topics

top topics

join