It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nikki Haley is everything the U.N should aspire to be.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 01:57 AM
link   
My little beady eye is everywhere, watching. For just one little eye spy I sure got my secret camera in a lot of places. This name and this face assures me and soothes me. I think she has been a great asset and literal "Ambassador" for America at the U.N. Such talent even brightens me up with hope for the U.N, that it is not some dying mammouth.

I truly hope she can keep her nose way above the you know what. Politics must be a heck of a business to be in internationally. I hope the President realizes what a great asset he has here. She has a cool head. When I see her in action there is something very genuine at work. Domestically and internationally it is all well heated up right now, but we have some very good down to earth politicians in the right places. For me, politics at least is looking healthier than it has done for a long time. It might not be an easy ride for politicians, but it is bringing out the best in them. Is that not always so with life?

President Trump has shook up Western politics in a good way. Seems we are climbing out the pit of lazy presumption and assumption that globalism was a win all. I am not sure globalism will survive. Tony Blair seems to think it might. He has his work cut out for him. A little part of me understands his ideas about centre politics. We do alienate at our peril though. Will the people ever trust the globalist vision after all the problems that have been flung on us? We have lost a lot of headroom in terms of opportunities and space, been more a victim of it than a beneficiary. Can you make us beneficiaries, Tony, so I can AFFORD to have you and Mr Soros as my friends looking out for me; people to trust? It would be nice to think so. I saw what you did when you were Prime Minister in terms of social inclusion. That was one of your strengths.

The whole scenario is looking so much more positive than it did twenty years ago. I was seriously worried, but now I see realism at work and it is comforting. All I want to do is hug you like a friend for caring so much and keeping our civilization progresssing instead of having to slam dunk, heckle and chant down like Joshua and the Trumpets.

See, folks, we can make it positive or negative. For the sake of the kids, who will one day be ruling the roost and who we will need to depend on to look after us in our old age, we have to score it for them so they can score it for us later on down the line. Don't ever forget the common sense of this Creation.

Faces like Nikki's make me think thoughts like this. I want to keep thinking thoughts like this.

edit on 11-4-2018 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Sounds like someone has a crush. OOoooo K-I-S-S-I-N-G

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I like your twisted sense of humour.

Can I become your best friend on Facebook?

For the sake of the kids of course...
edit on 11-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Bloody armchair warmongers

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Who, me? I would certainly hope you meant Rev9

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

Who, me? I would certainly hope you meant Rev9

I did mean Rev actually... My apologies if you thought otherwise.

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:48 AM
link   

I honestly thought you meant Rev9 but there was no person specified in your response. After I came back to reread the OP I noticed you updated your post and that answered my question.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 02:55 AM
link   

I honestly thought you meant Rev9 but there was no person specified in your response. After I came back to reread the OP I noticed you updated your post and that answered my question.

My apologies All.

When I hit the bubble to reply I thought that Rev would be automatically be written in my response.

We learn something new each day... which is good...

Erm... where were we?

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I believe we were on the topic of Nikki Haley combined with a bit of corruption and a dash of hope.

:edit: well he was at least, my original comment was completely off topic.
edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I think she needs some novichock to shut that war mongering mouth of hers.
2nd

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I believe we were on the topic of Nikki Haley combined with a bit of corruption and a dash of hope.

:edit: well he was at least, my original comment was completely off topic.

What irritates me is the following :

US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley told the Security Council that adopting the US-drafted resolution was the least that member nations could do.

Link : www.france24.com...

Why the heck does everyone need to follow what the USA present and past governments has/had to say...

Time for a change I say, as for the moment it seems that we are in a planetary state of hanging on the brink of a full blown out war because the USA Government wishes to continue trying to be the planets police whilst sitting comfortably on their side of the planet..

Look at the mess in nearly everything that has happened in the middle East now because the USA government "says so"

She, her family and loved ones are clearly not sitting in a continent that will be directly affected by most military actions in those regions.

Grrrr...

Kindest respects

Lags

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

Ummm...lest anyone forget...Nikki Haley is one of John McCain's protege's...

She's a neocon...through and through...A veritable clone of John Bolton...in skirts...

Notice her hawkish demeanor...

YouSir

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:24 AM
link   

As of this very moment I have had 5 glasses of wines and can not give a cognitive response. Luckily I have tomorrow off and ill get back to ya then.
Good night all

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

As of this very moment I have had 5 glasses of wines and can not give a cognitive response. Luckily I have tomorrow off and ill get back to ya then.

Ouch... Enjoy...

Then in that case I shall pop open a bottle of Chateau St Georges (St Emilion) 1966 tomorrow...

Kindest respects

Lags
edit on 11-4-2018 by Lagomorphe because: Cos i'm posh

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I would love to see her lose her job as a result of the UN being disbanded.

Maybe that's just me.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
What about that youth (I don't remember his name and I don't want to) who was always going on about guns or something. I thought he was the new poster person?

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
PS. I think he's being idolised in the gay community as we speak.

posted on Apr, 11 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
PPS. Who is she exactly? Is she that woman that, sshhhhhh, had that thing with ssshhh you know who.

top topics

join