It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Big Brother" in India Requires Fingerprint Scans for Phones, Food and Finances

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Well, that's disturbing to read with my Tuesday morning coffee. I get weirded out when I read stuff like this. What are they afraid of? What do they think the average person will do? Most of them are law abiding citizens that are just trying to get by.

Maybe their government should look at monitoring their own behavior and business transactions instead. That's where most of the corruption is at. I bet if the government stopped all their bad behavior/shady business deals 99.9% of the criminal activity would go away.

Thanks for an interesting read!

blend
edit on 10-4-2018 by blend57 because: Always an Edit! :/

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I don't like the sound of this at all. Can't buy or sell anything unless you're in the program? 1.1 billion already in it? How the hell did they do that many already? So this is the first cashless Country then??

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I wonder if this has anything to do with USAs working programs allowing immigrants to come here, get and education, job with the skills and leave for their home country?

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
This is coming to America with the new E-Verify program. It may not start out to be as integrated but give it 10 years, E-Verify will be used for everything just like India.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:10 AM
link   
On the other hand this will be great for tracking all those illegals, fake asylum seekers who are in Europe. It is a shame this wasn't implemented on them before the swathes came from everywhere.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Is it true that in many parts of India they defecate in the streets and also eat food off the pavement?

Seems like they have their priorities wrong.

Nothing that a good outbreak of the Plague wont sort out.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Except that no one is receiving a mark on their right hand or forehead. Fingerprints and eyes are already there, there is no mark being received, just scanning what's already there.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick
Is it true that in many parts of India they defecate in the streets and also eat food off the pavement?

Seems like they have their priorities wrong.

Nothing that a good outbreak of the Plague wont sort out.

I've also heard that this is happening there and wondered if it's true or not. Seems like they need to spend that money on basic plumbing and services for the people.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaMaa

I've also heard that this is happening there and wondered if it's true or not. Seems like they need to spend that money on basic plumbing and services for the people.

They have basic and in some areas salubrious plumbing in the cities and towns,

However the villages (and there is a lot of rural area) in India where until the

last 15/20 years there was little or none.

When i was there on a trip around the year 2000 the villagers were laying down

the piping them selves in all the rural villages, apparently the piping etc. was

supplied by the government and the people did the labor. The result was a central

point of concrete with a pump to every village where the water could be collected

from..... progress?

At a garage we called at for petrol there was one of these just off the forecourt

where four or five youths were having a 'wash down.'

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Changing like China. We setup a design and simulation lab over there and 2 years later everyone quit and went to a Chinese company

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Changing like China. We setup a design and simulation lab over there and 2 years later everyone quit and went to a Chinese company

That's because you were required to transfer the technology via at least 50% Chinese ownership to open the lab. Once they had experience enough in the application of the technology, they simply open their own shops.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't like the sound of this at all. Can't buy or sell anything unless you're in the program? 1.1 billion already in it? How the hell did they do that many already? So this is the first cashless Country then??

Looks like its the first country where you can't do a thing without eyescan/fingerprint registry. If you dont sign up to the system, you're a non-person.

Doesn't surprise me they roll this out on a poor country first. I wonder if it will be met with any resistance when its rolled out in the U.S. People have become increasingly apathetic about their privacy, dignity and freedom.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: blend57
Most of them are law abiding citizens that are just trying to get by.

The general population being tracked and monitored but not the Government, is a really bad sign.

Dystopia.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

From nothing and from no where they have IT cities to rival anything in

silicon valley.

Curious, considering their poverty.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
This is scary stuff. Even if the specifics of this aren't quite what is in revelation, I would starve and die before accepting anything like this. It's as bad as walking into the gas chamber without protest maybe much worse than that.

You would be amazed at what a hungry man would do for food..

I know, but the one thing I won't do is sign away my soul for the beast system coming. And it appears a billion plus already showed that they will.

I dare say you already have. You're online.

No. you have to specifically state you will worship the AC. swearing a oarth directly. you have to be aware and not tricked.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
India is just being used as a test and precedent for the rest of the world - if they can scan the identities of over a billion people, including the millions of poor living in humpies and garbage dumps, then the rest of the world should be easy.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Name a superpower that allows its citizens to hunt or create a garden without first properly filing paperwork for its dimensions, how close it is to public roads etc. & paying for it. The mark of the beast has been here for awhile. The mark is not literal, it is a mind frame which we implement. In the forehead means we believe this is how it is, the right hand means we live our life by it in our actions. This is not the beginning of the mark, we have been living it for years, this is just the implications of what living that way transpires to.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SatansPride

Name a superpower that allows its citizens to hunt or create a garden without first properly filing paperwork for its dimensions, how close it is to public roads etc. & paying for it.

Having a few laws is not the same thing as total control.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   

A snowball usually doesn't get big until it starts reaching the bottom of a hill. This is more like turning mole hills to mountains though. Nothing usually starts big, it's usually a small baby step process like a hammer & nail to a nail gun to machinery processed structure buildings. A few laws certainly does contribute to this kind of thing, the mark. Beside this is god we are talking about, god could want us to gain permission from other individuals to do his will, maybe not though. Not by what's in most religious literature anyway.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Do you know why we need these laws? We have so much technology food is becoming scarce without manufactured goods. We have dismantled most of our natural resources so we must now distribute it in an orderly fashion as to not have populated uprisings for food, water & nutrition. Without such ration laws, most would take all & leave nothing left for the rest of peoples.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join