It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guide to Riding a Spaceship (Minimum Requirements)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

scribd.com/doc/467760/I-Rode-A-Flying-Saucer-George-Van-Tassel

"The author is not interested in placing the contents of this writing before you to create fear5, or to entertain you. The sole purpose of this book, is to attempt to get the readers to think for themselves. One must realize that the continual building of bigger and better means destruction!"

The Secret Life of Timothy McVeigh
www.youtube.com...

(I was only a child at the time, but, Timothy McVeigh, was one of the few abductees to understand that the aliens were asking to be presented with the "son of man", to complete the equation .................. the equation was completed, but I don't remember much before that, I was completely sedated as a child for whatever reason, but you don't have to do that. "Gift Giving", is simply apart of a revival of this dying age. The civil servants in the usa have only used the remains of Edward Leedskalnin in 1952 with George Van Tassel ............. more recently the remains,edit, he was still alive at that time, Nguyen Van Lem was used in the Kecksburg UFO Incident 1965, along with the abductee at that time, to complete the equation) (Remember, those genetic lines cannot longer cooperate in society, or contribute to society, and because they are not willing to address this issue officially, with the remedy of life processes, regardless of that happening week and daily, with any level of force used against me, you will not find a clear recorded answer) (Guide to Obtaining Special Abilities Powers - Deleted for Now)
edit on 8-4-2018 by eurekial because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I'm completely lost. Is this about aliens? What is Timothy McVeigh doing in this thread.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: eurekial

Was McVeigh under alien control when he built that horrible bomb?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
oh yeah! saturday and sunday

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

I'm completely lost

How dare you - the OP stated.....

"Gift Giving"

Just remember ATS & newbies - the Gift that keeps giving

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Do you have to be as tall as Winky to ride? Accompanied by an adult?
Not have a heart condition?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Do you have to be as tall as Winky to ride? Accompanied by an adult?
Not have a heart condition?

Secret Rulers of the World - Timothy McVeigh, The Oklahoma Bomber - Jon Ronson
www.youtube.com...

(Timothy McVeigh, would go to gun shows and hand out copies of his state ID, he had some degree of confidence, in what version of assisted suicide, that was being provided to those kinds of people in public for using force against him. The authorities were not willing to acknowledge or provide for the safety of the public ................ "Just Die by Nuclear Bomb", whatever God views as satan's answer for using any knowledge of God's Potential for Man, has not reached a tried and true level indicated by ...................... this photograph:

cropcirclesresearchfoundation.org...

1. Timothy McVeigh was only Round 1 in soliciting God's Open Answer for using Moses Testimony to promote Global Mass Suicide more openly
2. 9/11/2001 was Round 2
3. Nuclear Bomb is Round 3 (just being put to death out of thin air, thats a possibility)

(North Korea's Goals, may infact only be the prospect of a mass suicide here in the usa, by your own grievances with God over the sin that is here with these genetic lines. If it is true, the position is indeed viable, we'll just have to continue to see what is necessary. Timothy McVeigh's conclusion of simply, making his whereabout know, to provide assisted suicide based on the force used against me, is still viable today and it is done weekly and daily, as a result of the natural distribution of the genetic lines here in the usa, when you will die, and if the pain you will fell before you being to die reaches a Nuclear Bomb or now, we'll just have to see what becomes necessary)

(I believe euthanasia, and the genetic line problem the usa is unwillingness to address, is probably the only reason that Moses is a free man, but somewhat abused by the state and church in soliciting unclean routine acts. Regardless of that, the usa is attributing global mass suicide to the testimony of Moses, God will do nothing or God will make it clear, that mankind cannot attribute its global mass suicide to the testimony of Moses, Round 3 in God's Answer shouldn't be that far away if any at all)

"144,000 Sing the Song of Moses" (whoever he is, but, I believe that is a law)

www.ini-world-report.org...

(Moses) ... Timothy McVeigh's accomplice was never identified, but the relationship is true for all UFO ABDUCTEES, since the Aliens always ask to be presented with the body of Moses, unformly, thats all they ask. A page has been torn out of history, for the climate of what will like to be both another holocaust, and ethnic cleasning on a global scale, plus the upheaval of many peoples.

DID THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBER HAVE ANOTHER ACCOMPLICE? One man’s mystery death in a jail cell and his brother’s 19-YEAR quest for justice that could reopen case of attack that killed 168

(some people say the saw, "Nguyen Van Lem", exiting the vehicle with Timothy McVeigh, shortly before, he was captured 2 hours later after returning from his ride on the spaceship for whatever reasons....................God doesn't teach a "rape gospel", and just because he puts something on the table, it doesn't mean that is what the faithful want, its is true in their hearts, they don't want man to learn anything or to do anything until approached with the issue and necessity of another holocaust and ethnic cleasning on a global level, then, they can't really be force into doing something they don't want to do)

Lone Survivor's Harrowing Tale of Virginia On-Air Shooting
www.youtube.com...

(Some people say, that this is really where Timothy McVeigh took Moses as a child, with some Civil Servants to investigate this issue of "Gift Giving", shortly before God acknowledges or does not, the man's situation with the Gospel's Tables and the length until the end of time................and that is where Timothy slipped away with something he weaponized, in order to translate Moses into a Nuclear Bomb, but it didn't work that way, you were both blinded the state and Timothy for the Controversy and history is what it is)

(Everything that we've said, is both valid and actionable, but remember your situation in holocaust and ethnic cleasning, and at the moment Moses is still providing a version of assisted suicide as bandage to that problem, based on the level of force used against him, until the state and churches at the global level can no longer avoid the issue of soliciting its own suicide, both locally and globally) (Right now it is "T-Minus 2300 Days" until billions are put to death blind and dumb, from 12/21/2017)
edit on 9-4-2018 by eurekial because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: eurekial

scribd.com/doc/467760/I-Rode-A-Flying-Saucer-George-Van-Tassel

"The author is not interested in placing the contents of this writing before you to create fear5, or to entertain you. The sole purpose of this book, is to attempt to get the readers to think for themselves. One must realize that the continual building of bigger and better means destruction!"

The Secret Life of Timothy McVeigh
www.youtube.com...

(I was only a child at the time, but, Timothy McVeigh, was one of the few abductees to understand that the aliens were asking to be presented with the "son of man", to complete the equation .................. the equation was completed, but I don't remember much before that, I was completely sedated as a child for whatever reason, but you don't have to do that. "Gift Giving", is simply apart of a revival of this dying age. The civil servants in the usa have only used the remains of Edward Leedskalnin in 1952 with George Van Tassel ............. more recently the remains,edit, he was still alive at that time, Nguyen Van Lem was used in the Kecksburg UFO Incident 1965, along with the abductee at that time, to complete the equation) (Remember, those genetic lines cannot longer cooperate in society, or contribute to society, and because they are not willing to address this issue officially, with the remedy of life processes, regardless of that happening week and daily, with any level of force used against me, you will not find a clear recorded answer) (Guide to Obtaining Special Abilities Powers - Deleted for Now)
nonsense.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
interesting word salad you have created here op, i hope it was produced by some kind of computer program or else it is indicative of severe mental illness!

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
(The Abductees's are a Dead Vine, now for whatever reason .............. God has not designed a Gospel that requires man to wrestle with the disclosure of truth the gospel affords in its own timetable................(we are the generation at the end of time)................So sin has caused new mechanisms to wrestle with God to be developed but, that was not the original precept) (Right now, that sin has in a sense created the 144,000 of Moses, because if man's need to wrestle with God) (I did talk about "Super Powers, and how to Obtain, whatever that is", so my claims are valid and authentic)

(Moses is the Mechanism by reason of "Joseph the Blessings", that entire account has been dismissed out of sin, unless and until God uses the traditional mechanism of the Earth's Moon ................ the claim that man needs to perform a work under its own pretenses, rather than acknowledge truth is very simply, those genetic lines promoting holocausting and ethnic cleasning, but back to topic (as we see repeatedly in history)

"Who are the 144,000 of Moses, why does God call them that?"

www.desertsun.com...

(They Wanted "Nguyen Van Lem's" remains brought to the abduction sight of George Van Tassel, however that worked out the Kecksburg UFO Incident in Pennsylvania, it was valid .............. he wasn't dead by that time, but we won't find a clear and simple truth)

How the Las Vegas Gunman Planned a Massacre, in 7 Days of Video | NYT - Visual Investigations
www.youtube.com...

(God called them the 144,000 of Moses because they were all guilty of using lethal force against him, so they didn't want to do things the right way, by using the Abductees/Moses/Civil Servants, they want to perform murder in secret, and be foolish) (However that works out, the easiest mechanism to do that without being caught has been a simple bullet at a distance, historically, that has been the conventional trend of behavior)

(It was revealed to George Van Tassel, but not him alone, obviously, that God set a right way to identify with his gospel's increases in truth, and a foolish way to chastise you, but the theme is that God is not going to resolve this issue of "dead work and dead flesh" that will sentence billions of lives to death if it remains unresolved.....................its been open season on Moses, since his birth, this is nothing new or recent, the "144,000 of Moses", is just a sin God allows until he is no longer willing to have his or this testimony associated with promoting global mass suicide)

(technically, even if its true you have been dismissing the testimony of Moses, you have only assisted the "144,000 of Moses", in their foolish crusade of trying to tie the loose ends of global mass/suicide, but once against, we have t-minus 2300 days from 12/21/2017 until God resolves this issue with the ends of billions of lives)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

(Right now, that sin has in a sense created the 144,000 of Moses, because if man's need to wrestle with God)

I am a the chosen one as well. Like Simba. Cho-simba

(I did talk about "Super Powers, and how to Obtain, whatever that is", so my claims are valid and authentic)

Indeed. I wouldn't consider your claims unless you did claim such and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that what you say is what you claimed all along. That makes you inherently honest as a precept for your underlying motive to subvert the evil machinations of the overlords of evil as we have come to know them.

Its an emergency that requires that we not walk into oblivion but rather run away into the realm of its proximity within itself known only as source 1 BETA 3. World brain mass.

This could be gas. Intestinal arcs of energy into the looping infinity symbol make mantra of golden light vibration.

edit on 4 9 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
I am a the chosen one as well. Like Simba. Cho-simba

www.researchgate.net...
www.douglasbaker.com...

(Jesus returns with 10000 Saints and 1000 Kingdoms, that is voicing a law, that deals with a true unified field which causes the Broken Particle Chain .................. "Vacuum at Zero Point in Field" as evidence in a release of the traditional "Antiparticle and Particle" (Dimension One = One Male of Nostradamus), system with trace observances of "waves/and specific reactions" of excitation that govern the definition of "mass/space/potential"..................the "Clovis" as observed in pre-homosapien accounts is a parable, for the version of the True Unified Field, God would go on to use in the Generations without Son)

(The Near Infinite Hyperdimensional Variables that define Light, and all subsequent dimensions below it, we, rather, this universe is not designed in that capacity, so to claim to know with precision, exceedingly, beyond what was said, requires the input from either god himself or an angel or fallen angel acting in his stead to provide some truth to the occasion .................. that is near least of our expectations in the Andromeda Galaxy, but given the design details of imminent elimination of billions of lives for the "seed populations" of the new earth's, we'll have to be grateful for what little truth we are provided)

(The Open Source or Second Sun, as this is categorized as a second light source, or, complex interaction of Super Gravity, caused by hyperdimension qualifiers .................. would have to fall to God use of our Earth's Moon Traditionally, no other mechanism is really recorded with man or before that, the day cycle was known as it is now)

(Because Life existed before God blessed it with the Lord's Gospel, apart of that life, even if it is human, does not apply to the argument of "Joseph the Blessings", or, the "Seed Population", not by design, but originally by God's Reckoning as a point of discernment) (so there are always intelligent parallels to be made with man regarding this issue of, the Nibiru/Rainbow, event in the final revelation)

(This is not a new law, in the sense that God told Abraham to bring his son before isreal, for the Nibiru/Rainbow, but at all points, these people may not be unfaithful...........if man goes on to be unfaithful and die anyway, regardless of any truth, then they are the enemy of God for breaking the silence between heaven and earth................nonetheless, the preference this day and age is for global mass suicide, and there will be many more mass murders from the camp of Moses's 144,000) (the best and most complete response is to provide a public safety message for the passive assist in remediation of life process for the authorities, alongside said truth, very similar to Timothy McVeigh's passing of his whereabouts at the gun shows as a result of what was necessary, tonight after dark, City Hall, City of Philadelphia, for the moment, the same is true, you can set your clocks by all executions performs, deaths and suicides in the City of Philadelphia by resonance as a result of using lethal force against Moses, whoever he is)

top topics

join