It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Unsafe to the community’: Facebook takes on pro-Trump Diamond and Silk

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I'm all for anti-trust actions against FB, Google, and others. They have too much unaccountable power.

The left's de-platforming strategy is scarily effective.

I hope Zuck takes a licking on the hill, but I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: employ21
a reply to: Lumenari

You say that as if you are not just like everyone you are talking about.

Sweety, I don't identify people by a color or a sex. That's identity politics and the job of the progressive left.

You know, divide and conquer. I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of a leftist company that is all about anyone non-white kicking someone who is because of their political views, which was obviously lost on you.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

But how can Facebook be against two people of color?!

Seriously though, love Diamond and Silk. Hope they run that company and Zuck into the ground!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Social media should have the status of a utility.

I realize that is 'outside the box' thinking, but it would be the true way to get freedom of speech for the users without a so-called 'private' business filter that can censure content at whim / will.

I don't like big government, but big media so-called 'private' corporate enterprise running our media is worse!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fowlerstoad
a reply to: RazorV66

Social media should have the status of a utility.

We can’t even get the internet declared as a utility, so good luck with that, with the FCC stacked for big business the way it is.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
And I can’t go into a McDonald’s without pants on. Private companies have their rights to their own policies, or did we for get this is America?

Fair enough. So do we now revisit the bakery issue, with this new revelation in mind? After all, as with the choice to use Facebook or not, one can find more than one bakery.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: eNumbra
And I can’t go into a McDonald’s without pants on. Private companies have their rights to their own policies, or did we for get this is America?

Fair enough. So do we now revisit the bakery issue, with this new revelation in mind? After all, as with the choice to use Facebook or not, one can find more than one bakery.

Go for it, I leaned towards the bakery’s side while presenting arguments for why discrimination based on things like sexuality becomes problematic, because, no there’s not always another bakery; but forced compliance via the law creates resentment, despite it seeming silly that you wouldn’t make a cake because there will be two grooms, people are allowed to be that ignorant and it’s up to the people to choose to support or boycott that business.

Problem being you may end up with cloistered towns in which you end up with what are second class citizens because it’s okay to discriminate against them.
Simply moving is made more difficult these days by economic factors, but should we be encouraging divergent subsets of American culture to such a hard end result?

The bakery issue is a little different than Facebooks here, but any private company isn’t obligated to provide a platform for a message they don’t like, and that’s exclusively what Facebook does. Youtube is also censoring gun pages and videos.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Never had an account, never will, saw it for what it was and was to become from the get go..don't care

It's a private company/tool.
edit on 9-4-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Facebook apparently labeled the famous duo-sisters Diamond and Silk as unsafe to the community !!

They have been fighting Facebook and looks like they have posted a "response".

Good for them.

They had some very good "Q"uestions for FB 😎

! 😍On Facebook 😍 !

The hilarious duo of Diamond and Silk is a danger to society.

That’s according to Facebook.

The pro-Trump pair posted on the embattled social media platform on Friday night, saying after months of correspondence, they were deemed to be “unsafe to the community.”

“Diamond And Silk have been corresponding since September 7, 2017, with Facebook (owned by Mark Zuckerberg), about their bias censorship and discrimination against D&S brand page,” they wrote.

But they're not banned from Facebook. Here's the link to their active account on Facebook

They claim that FAcebook isn't sending notices to their million plus followers...but I'm not sure what they mean by this. If I'm following a page and I have an active Facebook feed (I do, and my FB account has over 800 friends/followers), then it's real easy for me to miss an announcement because my feed has over 20 things added to it every minute. So an announcement might be made, and if it took 30 minutes before I read Facebook, that announcement is buried under 600 other comments and pictures and I'm never going to see it.

So I don't see that they're being censored and I do see that a lot of things on their page are shared thousands and thousands of times by their followers.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
FOX

In a statement to Fox News, a Facebook spokesperson said: "We are aware of this issue. We are reaching out to the creators of Diamond & Silk to try and resolve this matter.”

It is happening to many people.

If it were not happening then what in the wide world of sports are they reconsidering?

posted on Jan, 9 2023 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Facebook apparently labeled the famous duo-sisters Diamond and Silk as unsafe to the community !!

They have been fighting Facebook and looks like they have posted a "response".

Good for them.

They had some very good "Q"uestions for FB 😎

! 😍On Facebook 😍 !

The hilarious duo of Diamond and Silk is a danger to society.

That’s according to Facebook.

The pro-Trump pair posted on the embattled social media platform on Friday night, saying after months of correspondence, they were deemed to be “unsafe to the community.”

“Diamond And Silk have been corresponding since September 7, 2017, with Facebook (owned by Mark Zuckerberg), about their bias censorship and discrimination against D&S brand page,” they wrote.

Monday, January 9, 2023

Former President Trump laments the sudden loss of one of his high-profile supporters in social media circles...

Really bad news for Republicans and frankly, ALL Americans.

Our beautiful Diamond, of Diamond and Silk, has just passed away at her home in the State she loved so much, North Carolina.

Silk was with her all the way, and at her passing.

There was no better TEAM anywhere, or at any time! Diamond’s death was totally unexpected, probably her big and precious HEART just plain gave out.

Rest In Peace our Magnificent Diamond, you will be greatly missed!
Source: truthsocial.com...

Rest in Peace Diamond. And Thanks for Contributing your Talent to MAGA-AF.

posted on Jan, 18 2023 @ 08:02 PM
link   
1.18.2023 FYI:

Former President Trump will be at the, "Celebration of Life Honoring Lynette “Diamond” Hardaway"".

His "See You There" announcement: truthsocial.com...

Event Details
Sat, January 21, 2023
04:00 pm (US/Eastern)
Doors Open: 03:00 pm

Crown Theatre at Crown Complex
1960 Coliseum Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28306

To attend, go to: pss.nucleuspages.com...

Ms. "Diamond"

posted on Jan, 21 2023 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
1.18.2023 FYI:

Former President Trump will be at the, "Celebration of Life Honoring Lynette “Diamond” Hardaway"".

His "See You There" announcement: truthsocial.com...

Event Details
Sat, January 21, 2023
04:00 pm (US/Eastern)
Doors Open: 03:00 pm

Crown Theatre at Crown Complex
1960 Coliseum Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28306

To attend, go to: pss.nucleuspages.com...

Ms. "Diamond"

With former President Trump in the audience at high-profile supporter "Diamond" Hardaway's memorial service today, her sister (Silk), reveals that Diamond died in the kitchen, due to a BLOOD CLOT that circulated to her lungs, robbing her of air, causing her death within minutes.

Watch this brief clip of "Silk", earlier tonight: gettr.com...

I don't know who deserves more blame for causing so many Covid19-related deaths....CHINA, or PFIZER/MODERNA/J&J?

ALL of them must be punished.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join