It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radio Fan Suspects Intel Connection with Baygen Radio(s)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
here is a snippet from a post on another site

"Many years ago I had a website and I sold radios and other items, I tryed to sign up with baygen radio so I could sell this radio.
I was looking at my website log a week afterward and seen military and government along with CIA servers logging into my site, WOW . Basically long time ago but is it possible this government was using baygen / Africa for some weird scheme ??"

source: www.survivalistboards.com...
the Survivalist Boards site www.survivalistboards.com

anyone know of any connection between Baygen radio and US intel? is it possible that they were just looking for radio dealers?

Baygen was hand-cranked powered (did have a dc adapter)
edit on 7-4-2018 by ElGoobero because: attribute source as per terms&conditions

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Don't look at the IP address as it could be just people looking from work, probably it would be like me looking at all sorts of fun stuff and seeing if theres a good deal around.

These days theres a lot of bots that shall we say check all the major action sites and will ninja bid to try and get you the auction.

Public based network addresses are about as secure as some rude word and thats being polite.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero
here is a snippet from a post on another site

"Many years ago I had a website and I sold radios and other items, I tryed to sign up with baygen radio so I could sell this radio.
I was looking at my website log a week afterward and seen military and government along with CIA servers logging into my site, WOW . Basically long time ago but is it possible this government was using baygen / Africa for some weird scheme ??"

source: www.survivalistboards.com...
the Survivalist Boards site www.survivalistboards.com

anyone know of any connection between Baygen radio and US intel? is it possible that they were just looking for radio dealers?

Baygen was hand-cranked powered (did have a dc adapter)

That radio was pushed for years on Art Bells C2C.

join