It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indian man doesn't eat for eight years!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   
This is truly a stimulating line of thought. if we were to larn this different process of survival, what would that do to our minds, and in turn, our evolutionary timeline? What a massive jump we could make if this could be harnessed. While the odds that it is some elaborate hoax are high, the possibility of such a breakthrough defray the cost of an investigation.

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Ok, I thought this up last night in a very wierd dream.

What if the guy got liike some sore of algae or other protozoan or something implanted in him so he only needs water and sunlight. He'd have a plant inside f him and as long as he looks at the sun for an hour every day, it doesn't die, and niether does he.
It's a possibility, right?

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 17 2003 @ 08:02 AM
link   
There is another answer for this man.

He is one of the few "walking dead". A soul that came back but not a good soul. Something evil that none of us want to deal with. It defines the laws of logic. But it has happened before.

I am still wondering about that evil soul they lost up in Toronto years ago. It must still be creating havic somewhere in this world.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by onlyinmydreams
In the Hindu tradition, which has been around since late prehistoric times, the world which we call the 'real one' is refered to as Samsara... an illusion created by consciousness itself.
[Edited on 2-7-2003 by onlyinmydreams]

Isn't it weird that scientists are beginning to think this also??? That the world we live in is an illusion???

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I just clicked the link for the article in the original post, and it said the article had been deleted. that's weird. the article hadn't been posted that long ago. I wonder if they found out he was a fake and pulled the article? weird.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
sometimes they're there, sometimes they're not

top topics

<< 1   >>

join