It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Riot and it is the Polices fault-People end up murdered lets blame the Police

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   
So today in London we had 3 more stabbings, I was actually caught up in one of them as I passed by shorty after it happened and the scene was not something you expect to see on a Sunny spring day outside of a School.

The main reason for this rant is that the Police in the UK are damned if they do and damned if they don't, case in point was the Riots of 2011 that certain people where more than happy to excuse away on the basis that the Police where conducting to many stop and searches in certain areas and the riots where the push back, move forward to this current situation that TBH has been brewing for a while now where we have copious amounts of dead or seriously injured children and young adults and the Police are blamed for not doing enough or the easy response is the Police cut backs.. Do not get me started on the Mayor. Also the current reports are just the tip of the ice berg far more go unreported esp if a minor is the offender.

Sorry but it is obvious that if a strong message is not sent that if you carry a knife you will loose your freedom and the limp lack luster approach that is taken by the CPS and Judges then how the hell will this situation ever change?, I have been in court this year giving evidence regarding what I would class as attempted Murder but as the person was under 18 # all is done and these ass hats committed more crimes whilst they where waiting for the trial I was involved in..

All in, London at the moment has severe issues, Police protocol needs to be revampted and quickly, I speak with front line officers often and the situation for these guys and girls is dire as they are put in a position where they are powerless due to legislation that prevents them being able to nip situations in the bud, just look at the amount of officers leaving the "Job"..

www.theguardian.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Granted some of this information is from a few years ago and do you think it is a coincidence that some of the best officers have left and we now have this current situation???..

Labour MP in 2014 regarding stop and search,

www.theguardian.com...

Argghhh what is the bloody point, no doubt people are happy to justify these current crimes, no doubt excuses will quickly come to the forefront, Racism, never having a chance (Insert buzzword here)..

I will leave this rant with the pictures of today's attempts of Londoners attempting to kill each other..

www.thesun.co.uk...

Stay safe folks,

RA

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Sounds like Britain has a violence problem.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

The Boston massacre comes to mind lol.

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Yeah i mean it almost like its impossible for the government to keep you safe...

Sorry but it is obvious that if a strong message is not sent that if you carry a knife you will loose your freedom

yeah give up your freedom or we will take away your freedom... don't you want to be safe peasant!? only the government can make you safe if you submit totally.

seems like the UK has a nanny state problem.
edit on 5-4-2018 by smkymcnugget420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

A friend has done much work with imprisoned gangsta types, helping them acknowledge the harm they have done to others. She is convinced through her extensive experience that stop and search makes them more rebellious.

Stop and search is scaled down and the deaths go up. Therefore stop and search is only one factor.

Young white male heterosexuals with no criminal record are entitled to less help than any other sector of the community. Therefore the majority of the problem is nothing to do with lack of educational opportunities.

What possible factor could be driving the death toll up?

Crap music.

Crap music and the associated culture are killing large numbers of young black men and women, wiggers, and bystanders.

Who benefits?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Sorry but it is obvious that if a strong message is not sent that if you carry a knife you will loose your freedom and the limp lack luster approach that is taken by the CPS and Judges then how the hell will this situation ever change?

Wait what?

So now you wanna ban knives too? Are you guys off your rockers over there? Its not the knives its the people.

What about sharp sticks for poking stuff ? Banned?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester
You forgot the evil videogames and the movies from hell, because you can´t blame lunatics for their lunatic doings and a society where the weakest go to the wall has nothing to do with all that too, i promise you...

No, it must be the evil, evil music, like rock n roll and jazz before. Wasn´t Jazz even the reason for two world wars?

posted on Apr, 5 2018 @ 08:53 PM
link   

As it is another country, I am a little lost as to where to look.

What are some of the commonalities? In the US we have two main groups from gun deaths: inner city young males homicides, and rural young males suicides.

After that, it drops off big. I ask the question to help ferret out a solution. Obviously a ban on "anything you can stab with" sounds good but is unworkable. And ridiculous.

new topics

top topics

join