It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Youtube headquaters

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Lol shep and Kurtz(? I think Kurtz) are the only people claiming to be actual journalists..

The rest will openly tell you they are just commenters with no responsibility to tell the truth..

I don’t see how it could be more blantant propaganda than that lmao..

Literally all the hard news people will , for example bash trump. Then the soft news people go behind them and pretend trump is the best president in history...

Right there in bold print they are telling you “the soft news people are lying..”

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
They say the shooter is a WOMAN !!!!!

🧐

Ma Barker?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nah, it's just selective empathy.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The amount of douche comments makes me wonder if people had their empathy surgically removed.

They never had any to begin with. That's a conspiracy all it's own.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The amount of douche comments makes me wonder if people had their empathy surgically removed.

It's called the desensitization of America. We've had that here in Chicago for a long time.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Medical Transports heading to Stanford and SF General

5 to Stanford Med Center
3 to SF General

Both are Level 3 trauma centers
edit on 4/3/18 by FredT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
This reminds me of your Avatar.

Why would anyone want to go after Youtube? Probably someone's ex all fired up.

Probably one of the die-hard conspiracy nuts that have had their channels taken down for violations.

link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: rickymouse

Definitely could be, or a disgruntled employee (demonitized YouTubers applicable), someone who thinks YouTube is censoring them, or just a plain old crazy person who thinks God or their dog told them to do it.

I'm glad I do not have a dog telling me to do things, the cats are bad enough. I had the cat point to the couch with her leg where I lay down with her a few days ago, I was forced to go there and lay down so she could sit on my chest and sleep. If the wife hadn't seen it, she would not have believed it, we both said what the cat was doing at the same time. So we are both nuts, the wife and I both believe cats have consciousness.

link   
I heard 37 needing triaged on the scanner.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Didn’t the shooter read the sign “No Guns”!

This comment is ok

But....

Pretty sure if I started pointing out that Again in America the gun remains the common element in theses horrible shootings I would be called out for it. Probably told it’s “knee jerk”or that “now is not the time”, might even just have it removed as being “off topic”.

Meh let’s give this a shot.....

When are you lot going to do something about your stupid gun laws to stop this happenening the second amendment needs ripped up in the names of all those who have died in its name.

Wake up!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart
I heard 37 needing triaged on the scanner.

Could be anything. I'm trained to be a triage officer if necessary and it could be someone blew out a knee during the evac to GSW's

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No thanks!
Appreciate your tenacity tho.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:56 PM
link   

As people whom are not American, we don't have a say.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

As people whom are not American, we don't have a say.

Sorry how could I forget we are all supposed to sit quietly and say nothing as class rooms full of kids are slaughtered and nothing gets done about it all so that old dug from Nashville can keep his collection of murder tools.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Very targeted, I'm discounting a 'terrorist' act perse' insofar that maximum carnage like the trucks and bombs in public open spaces was not used - the 'public' mums and children were not the target. Instead we're looking at a specific location which happens to be the largest google asset - disgruntled employee is my initial thoughts.

Hospitals are receiving causalities from YouTube headquarters.

+30 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   

When are you lot going to do something about your stupid gun laws to stop this happenening the second amendment needs ripped up in the names of all those who have died in its name.

Sorry, this thread is about an active shooter situation in California, not gun control. And definitely not about how you, a non-American, think we, Americans, should "rip up" the Bill of Rights.

Start your own thread.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Another law enforcement source confirms to ABC7 News reporter Dan Noyes that the shooter is a white, adult female wearing a dark top and head scarf.

abc7news.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: carewemust
Doesn't Google own YouTube?

GooTube

Shepard Smith just said that the police confirm there is an active shooter in the building. Now Shep is crying.

Whats an "Shepard Smith"?

Whatever it is it sounds not unlike my lower intestine: stinky and loaded with danger.

Ever seen a Drag Queen?

Well there ya go. Still trying to figure out why he is employed on FOX. He is much more suited for CNN....IMO of course.

link   

And I'll point out that this is California with some of the strictest anti-gun laws on the country on top of them all being in a gun free zone.

Again, as you are all discovering in England, where there is a will, there is a way. People who want to harm others will do so.

You guys can start banning knives, but it won't change violent impulses and those are what need to be addressed, but it's much harder to fix people than it is to try to apply a band-aid ban and try to ignore the real problems.

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I heard a report of "10-15 shots fired, a pause, then another 10-15 shots fired" being talked about on one feed.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join