It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antarctica - Just passing through

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:37 AM
link   
"Hi," John said. "I really don't know what I'm supposed to do."

"Neither do I," Jo'Al replied. "They told me to come in here and talk to the guest. Your the guest?"

"I guess I am. Where are YOU from?" John asked.

"Where am *I* from? I, um, I'm from here, Raj," Jo'Al stated.

"Raj? I'm not, yeah, I don't know where that is."

"You don't know where it is? Are you kidding? It's right here. It's where we are. We're in Raj. Where are you from?"

"I'm from the USA."

"The where?!?!"

"The USA. The United States. I think most of the people I came here with are from the US."

"Ah, you just said three different places. Am I confused or you?"

"Are you kidding me? You never heard of the United States?"

"I never heard of any of those places. Where are they?"

"North, North America."

"North north America?"

"I'm sorry. It's just North America. Not North north America."

"I don't understand. You keep naming all these different places."

"Well, it has different names but it's called the United States of America. I can't believe you never heard of it. It's the most powerful nation in the world!"

"What world are YOU from?"

"Earth. I'm pretty sure I never left it."

"Your from Earth?"

"Ah, yeah."

"The continent?"

"The continent is North America."

"Then what is Earth?"

"The planet. Are you serious? Listen, what planet are YOU from?"

"Gaia. We're on the planet Gaia. We're in a city called Raj. It's the largest city in the world."

"I've heard of the name Gaia."

"Well, I'm sure you have since that's where we are. So let me see if we are on the same page; your from the continent of Earth."

"No, no. I'm from the United States, Texas. It's in North America."

"What the hell is Texas? I'm so confused. How are you from all these different places. Your not making any sense."

"What are you talking about?"

"What am *I* talking about? Alright, a minute ago you said you were from Earth."

"Yes, this is the planet Earth."

"Nooo, this is the planet Gaia. There is a continent called Earth, the smallest one on the planet, but nobody lives there."

"I hate to break it to you but over 7 billion people live on Earth."

"7 billion people? HAHAHAHA! There isn't a damn soul that lives in Earth. It's to damn cold there."

"Are you talking about Antarctica?"

"I don't know where that is. Aunt Aredeeka? I don't understand anything your saying. Your telling me billions of people live in Earth? It's like 1,000 Lerdurlike there. A little chilly, don't you think?"

"1,000 WHAT? The hell is that?"

"The temperature. 1,000 Lerdurlike. Damn cold, that's what I'd call it.

"I'm really confused. The tunnel in Antarctica opened up and we went through. It kind of reminded me of the Panama Canal. We came out the other side and.....now we're here. It's like we're on a totally different planet."

"Alright, gentlemen. We have enough data. If you'll please go out the doors you came in from. Thank you."

"Wait a minute," John stalled. "Are we all from the same planet? Our ship went through a tunnel in Antarctica. And I think he is calling Antarctica Earth. ANd he says he's from Gaia."

"I *AM* from Gaia. This is the planet Gaia. I don't get it."

"Gentlemen, please stop talking. Go through the doors you came in from. That's enough. You agreed to cooperate. Thank you!"

"So if this is the other side....." John wondered out loud.

"The other side of what?" Jo'Al responded.

"GENTLEMEN! NO MORE CONVERSATION!"

"Excuse me, sirs," a voice over a loudspeaker rang in. "You need to cooperate and return to your lobbies. You signed a contract. You are violating the contract. Cooperate immediately."

The men left the room. The lights turned off and the room disappeared into the darkness.
edit on 4/3/2018 by Genfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Genfinity

I have no idea what your'e saying, wink wink, but s/f.
edit on 3-4-2018 by BotheLumberJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
What if it's like that?

What if the planet seems flat because it is absolutely massive. 26 continents strong and they have no idea we exist because nobody on their side is allowed to venture to the icy continent called Earth?

Little do they know that Earth is actually a artificial ring hiding six other continents.

Gaia. 26 continents and 100 billion people strong.

And what if there is an icy ring around them to? Waiting for the first flat Earth sci-fi movie. So many directions to go.....
edit on 4/3/2018 by Genfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Genfinity

What if there is no Planet and we're dreaming? I'm at the point where I'm beginning to believe everything here is one big F'ing farce. Nothing this mentally insane could possibly be 'real', could it? People are quick to believe what's
'Popular', over common sense and subconscious identity.

new topics

top topics

join