It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A terrible earthquake in Quindio, Colombia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

This July 19th 0f 2018 the skyscrapers of the cities of Ibague and Sta Fe de Bogota were shaken by an earthquake that was reported by various seismologic observatories. It was initially estimated in magnitude 4.7 but it turned out to be between 5.1 to 5.2, causing panic among the people.

Please check:

www.volcanodiscovery.com...

This seismic event is a partial accomplishment of what I had predicted to occur in the summer season of this year in that precise geographical zone, in a post I released after the earthquake occurred in Caldas on April of this same year.

The activity has moved as I forecasted from the Quindio mountains chain, also called Central Andean Colombian system, to the Sumapaz mountains chain, also known as Eastern Colombian Andean system, across the Andean region of Colombia.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:45 PM Post by the Angel of Lightness: I am under the impression that this will not be the only important disaster to occur in Colombia in the near future, I am perceiving also earthquake occurrence more to the east of the Andes in that country, something that will shake notoriously the buildings of a much larger city, could be Santa Fe de Bogota, Ibague or Bucaramanga.

Please check:

thecitypaperbogota.com...

static4.emsc-csem.org...

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 7/24/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

Predicting a 5.2 earthquake in a seismically active area is hardly grounds for claiming successful predictions.

I can do that, and I don't need to claim guidance from God to do it.

Sometime in 2018 leaves a lot of wiggle room, doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

"Nevertheless, this is not going to be an easy year in seismic activity for the world and in particular for countries located in extremely active zones, as it is the case of Colombia that may suffer more than one so serious issue of this kind."

Gosh. So you are predicting seismic activity in "extremely active zones". You truly must have a gift from God!

Has that Columbian earthquake disaster happened yet?
edit on 25-7-2018 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear readers,

First at all, I didn't come to this forum with a vague earthquake predictions on Colombia, I brought precise forecasts locating the event in very specific regions within that land, as well as in time line, so there is no random guessing at all here.

Frankly I have not seen here others predictions of similar or better level of accuracy in spite of the remarks posted here by others that claim to be able to do so, I would be happy to see them honestly, it might be pretty interesting.

The earthquake felt in Caldas, Quindio and Tolima on April 23th of this 2018, weeks after this thread was opened reached 6.2 of magnitude, it was the strongest registered in that region in Decades.

Just for the record Colombia is a country that is not the size of Rhode Island or Connecticut but larger than Egypt, almost the size of SouthAfrica or twice as large as Texas, so we are talking about a relatively large country.

Furthermore, this thread had pointed precisely the two points where it has had important seismic events in this 2018, in the Quindio Mountains Chain, where the city of Manizales is located, and in the Sumapaz Mountains Chain, even had predicted the cities where were going to be affected by this last one: Sta Fe de Bogota and Ibague.

Last time that an earthquake of this magnitude was felt in some point of Colombia was about two years ago and not in that same region but in Antioquia, to the northwest of the country. Before that there was in the border with Ecuador.

Please check:

en.wikipedia.org...

In 1985 an earthquake of magnitude 5.5 devastated the city of Popayan in Cauca department, so it is not just the magnitude but the depth what determines the extend of the damages that can cause.

It is very imprecise the statement that the whole Colombia is extremely seismic, there are regions of the country located in the Amazon plains, the Guayana highlands and the Orinoco prairies that are extremely stable geologically and an earthquake is really rare to happen there.

There is no such a thing like a Colombian place with important seismic activity occurring every week or even every year. Before the earthquake correctly predicted on April of this year, the last time that there was an earthquake going above magnitude 6 in the department of Quindio was by January 25th of 1999 and the last time in Caldas was in July 30th of 1962.

So we are talking about events occurring in the same region separated by time of 19 years or 56 years respectively, so if anybody wants to judge the accuracy of this thread at least do it with real statistics and not just bold empty claims.

The earthquake of 1999 in Quindio with magnitude 6.3 caused 1185 fatalities and the one of 1962 in Aransazu Caldas with magnitude 6.8 at least 50.

The earthquake felt in Bogota and Ibague on July 19th, in the vespers of the Independence day of Colombia, was originated in the department of Huila, in the same region that was epicenter of the devastating one of 1967.

This thread has not been created to spread false alarms, to the contrary serves to warn the people of good will of what is coming on time, allowing them to be at least prepared to try to survive and well I don't expect it may even worry other kind of people of course unfortunately.

Finally what I believe or not about God it is my business, excuse me it is not yours, this is a free country and religious freedom is a fundamental of our democracy, ATS is a space devoted to defend precisely freedom of consciousness.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 7/25/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

Once again this morning Another city, this time Bucaramanga, that was clearly and without hesitation, with no speculation at all, mentioned on this thread along weeks was shaken by the strongest earthquake in north eastern Colombia in years, 6.1 of magnitude according with preliminary reports.

Please check:
www.eluniversal.com.mx...

This earthquake was also felt strongly in Sta Fe de Bogota, the Capital of the country where there were preparations for the inauguration of the New Administration that will rule Colombia for 4 years.

The earthquake has occurred the very of in which a New President of Colombia, Ivan Duque-Marquez is taking office, and for that reason is very meaningful since it can be also taken as an omen of what I have already described in other of my threads as an administration that will have the responsibility to decide with its actions what future awaits for Colombia: if the continuation of their so old democracy or the risks of fall in failure as It happened with their neighbor countries: Venezuela, Ecuador and Peru.

My prayers are for the National concord and reconciliation among the Colombians, for their ability to preserve a peace that has been so difficult to negotiate and to obtain, for their future in progress and harmony.

April 4th 2018 12:45 pm, Post by the Angel of Lightness:
I am under the impression that this will not be the only important disaster to occur in Colombia in the near future, I am perceiving also earthquake occurrence more to the east of the Andes in that country, something that will shake notoriously the buildings of a much larger city, could be Santa Fe de Bogota, Ibague or Bucaramanga.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 8/7/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join