It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A terrible earthquake in Quindio, Colombia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
The peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers

This is a vision of a terrible seismic disaster, to occur soon on the Andean region of Quindio, Colombia. This could come combined with volcanic activity on the highest points of the central Andes in that country.

This terrible tragedy that will devastate the tiny Andean department of center-West Colombia is coming as consequence of the opening and activities for almost two years of Satan temple in that land.

The Anger of God is not a common topic in my threads, I am usually not a judgemental seer at all, my ministry is of mercy, compassion and aid of tge people, but the abomination of such a sin has been detected above and there will be consequences.

Repentance and rectification of Sins is what the Lord wants, if that temple is not closed is going to be demolished completly by the arm of God.

What is going to happen in Quindio, Colombia will represent a clear warning to others regions of the world where there is Satan worship.

This includes America, the Devil's temple in California will be also destroyed until its very foundations by natural forces, a terrible seismic event.

Until here this Oracle of the Almighty to the children of men, who has ears to listen please hear it and repent before it is late.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/25/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   
We have Venezuelans running to Columbia. Hmmmm. This is fishy. Sacrifice for the greater good or just evil?
edit on 25-3-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

LOL,appear soon? eventually every place on earth has a quake,when making predictions one usually uses prior activity,but to just post a sided post,I dreampt I was a multi millionaire once,but dammit I woke up

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

When you begin to think you speak for God, it may be a time to take a step back?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Really?

I would suggest to be more concerned of the so called trully Colombians that claim to be defenders of their country from the Venezuelans, they don't need external aid to destroy their own nation.

They have disgraced their own country by covering for years the activities of narco traffic, one of the modern slaveries , the worst one that has ever existed over humanity, since does not slave bodies but minds, destroying them.

His very Principal is the son of a drug dealer, killed by other mafias years ago, and raised to power by the paramilitary forces created by Pablo Escobar Gaviria, a kind of AntiChrist of that part of the world.

His Patron of evilness has as an adviser a cousin of Escobar Gaviria, and he has dared to defy even His Holiness The Pope to move his evil agenda of mafia war from his Demonic Center political party.

He is not a democratic or fair leader, nor a honest man, just a byproduct of the moral ilness that took control of the land of Columbus, moved from the corrupt middle Magdalena valley, he is a follower of Mammon, False God of dirty money.

Christ in his advocation of the Lord of Miracles appeared 5 centuries ago in the waters of a river to a humble woman Aborigine of what today is Colombia, will destroy all the enemies of his kingdom of Justice, peace and Harmony, who ever try to throw a rock against him will be crashed by his divine power.

Did I talk enough clear for you?

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Does anybody dubious if my message comes from above?

Well, Just check my record of achieved predictions along the last decade in ATS, specially the ones of natural disasters.

Quindio is not one of the larger departments of Colombia, is a land the size of Connecticut so it is not easy to guess at random the occurrence of an earthquake there.

I am afraid that you are Not unfortunately in position to judge or accredited the source of my visions of future, neither to invalidate it.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Any details about the date?

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Soon, very close to this time, by sure in 2018, Colombia does not have seasons to see that clearly in my visions, but we are talking of months at most.

My impression is that it is likely to see this so close to the Election of a new Government in that country, probably in between the projected first and second rounds of it.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I guess what your saying could be the end of the drug war. The Spanish are still pretty cursed since they took over South America. Completely destroying the native language.

Anyways.

www.bbc.com...

Drug war did begin in Columbia though.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

It is clear that you need to take a really good course of History of Latin America, as well as, of the world.

Cocaine is neither a South American nor a Spanish invention, it is first time isolated from the plants that contain particles per million of it in natural state in French and German laboratories in XIX century.

It was extremely promoted as a panacea to "cure" mental disorders by the father of the Psychoanalysis Sigmund Freud.

Narco traffic as we know it unfolded first time in modern times, end of XIX century in the coast of China, where European, as well as, American traders controlled the trade of Opium.

It entered into America at the beginning of the XX century when Al Capone started to import massive amounts of Heroine from far east to supply a growing market he controlled.

Who brought the idea of Narco traffic to Colombia or Mexico in 1960s were American Mafia traders as George Jung.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:02 PM
link   

The war on drugs began in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Maccau more than a century ago, then moved to Saigon when the Communists took China.

No doubt the loss of Vietnam war was the principal fact that moved the production of illicit drugs that was traditionally carried out in far east to this continent, to the Carbbean.

They were certainly already traded in Cuba in 1940s and 1950s by the American Mafias that controlled the internal distribution, but the Revolution on that island cut that activity.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I thought your talking about Cocaine. I guess its Opuim.

edit on 25-3-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Erasure:
edit on 26-3-2018 by ParasuvO because: Erasure:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

This Lord you speak of seems to attract these problems so can then "deal" with it.

Perhaps its time itself is about to be altered...for some of us who are new here...realize only servants continue struggling and existing only for that reason.

The LORD..just may have to reconsider its plans...before something else appears.

Loving us to death can have a mirrored effect...one which i am sure is beyond boring at this point.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Cocaine is an European Invention, such a drug can not be obtained without chemical precursors that only existed in France, Germany or Italy by XIX century.

It was destilled from the south American plant called Coca to supply the need of strong anesthetics in German hospitals in the last two decades of XIX century.

Later in 1910s and 1920s was produced to satisfy the growing demand in many afluent cities of Europe that enthusiastically welcomed a the Propaganda of it by Sigmund Freud, an atheistic Psychiatrist that came with the blasphemic idea that humans are primarily sexual beings.

Pls check
Sigmund Freud Cocaine addiction

Empress Sissi of Austria Hungary was addict to Cocaine as well as other members of the Austrian royalty of her time, her Cocaine syringe is still in exhibition in a museum in Vienna.

Pls check
Sisi Empress coc aine syringe

South American Aborigines never knew nothing about illicit enrichment trading narcotics, they didn't develope technology to produce the strong drugs we have now, also Coca tea was used by them as a medicine to cure fatigue or diarrhea.

Their Coca leaves only have few particles per million of the drug. To try to blame them of the Cocaine trade we have now is like if somebody try to blame middle East Aborigines of the excess of Caffeine that the so called high Energy modern drinks have today and it's side effect in boosting heart problems.

Coca diggestion medicinal properties were known in America long time before Cocaine was destilled first time, as a matter of fact that was a Key Ingredient of the original Coca Cola recipe.

Narco traffic is a cultural and economic phenomenon that really belongs to the
so called "civilized" countries, extremely hierarchic societies where progress opportunities are very unequally distributed and so where it is likely the apparition of mafias to try to repair those social unbalances.

Italian, Irish, Chinese and English migration to America brought the culture of piracy, Mafia and corsair's activities, it was nothing coming from South America.

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 3/26/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   

When is soon?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I have already responded that question to another member, with the information I am perceiving, I am not keeping nothing to myself.

This is going to happen this same 2018, most likely within the following months of the political campaign on that country.

Considering that the transition to a new Government will be in August that bounds the event narrowly enough to try to be prepared to face it, of course for the ones that trust this warning and are not involved in the Satanic temple open there.

If the Satan's temple is not closed on time this is going to be by sure a mega disaster, a seismic or volcanic episode overcoming 7 Richter of intensity at least, probably another disaster looklike Armero 1985.

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 3/26/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   

What i think it is even more important than the exact date of the disaster is to understand the magnitude of it, thousands of people are potentially menaced with its devastation, this is going to be a sort of combination of what happened in Armero, Tolima in 1985 and what occurred in Armenia, Quindio in 1999.

I see clearly extremely energetic seismic activity that is part also of a volcanic process that may either erupt a volcano in the limits between Quindio and Tolima, or cause the melting of the glaciers on the top of a volcano, located among the high peaks of the andes in that same region,

The effect will be terrible, thousands of tons of materials ( rocks, soil, mud, or Lava) will create a horrible monstruos avalanche that will sink an entire city, killing in minutes thousands of persons and condemning others to a terrible slow agony of hours.

The impotence of the authorities and the different public health agencies in Colombia to help the victims will be manifested,
and may trigger a terrible scandal, if this happen before the election No doubt will impact the trends on the polls, since it will be used politically a lot.

Colombia will need a lot of aid from the International community to face this terrible catastrophic event.

The worst part is that this tragedy will be just only one among other similar ones occurring in other parts of the continent, we are going to see volcanic activity emerging in many areas like Mexico, Central America, other points of the Andes, the Cascades region and Alaska.

There are two situations here to consider, there is a special protection or vulnerability of the human communities to suffer the devastation of these natural events due to the level of energy people is experiencing, their dominant thoughts, but also there is something occurring in the great scheme of the things in the Universe in the back end of it.

I have warned that there is something that the scientists do not grasp at all that is pushing the planet to a very intense seismic activity. For instance, in the understanding of the seismic activity of those five volcanos that exist in that region the local experts are mislead, for instance the reduction of the glacier sizes since 1980 is not due to the global warning effect, it is due to an increase on underground activity on that mountain chain.

Now, globally there is also lack of ability by the scientific community to determine what is going on in seismic patterns. In the last two decades we have seen over 200 megaquakes, earthquakes of intensity 7 or more in richter scale, occurring along all the world, that is not normal at all, is about 5 times the activity that the planet had in between 1980 and 1999.

There is a celestial activity that is behind this strange arousal of seismic and volcanic activity in the earth, an unknown celestial body is approaching the inner solar system since decades ago and it has been unnoticed by the space agencies.

This major comet or asteroid or rogue planet has the capability to alter the gravitational balance that has sustained the dynamics of the planets for thousands of years.

To give you an idea of what I am referring to here it is a link describing a rogue extra solar system planet.

Rogue planet at 80 years light from earth

Obviously this is not the rogue planet that is causing this increase in seismic activity on earth, since it is so much far from us, but there is one that is much closer, going inside the perimeter of the solar system and has been extremely difficult to be detected since it orbits in a different plane that the ecliptic.

There is a scientist team here in America, however, in one of the leading Universities that has inferred the existence of this planet through calculations, checking the alterations of the gravitational balance in the known planets of our solar system.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness
edit on 4/3/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Dear members of the forum,

I want to complement my preliminary answer to your question, about the timing of this disaster. I see more recently that this terrible tragedy occurring in Quindio probably will also affect Tolima and Risaralda, even as far as Caldas. It will arrive in the time line running from now to the second round of the Presidential election, that is, from April to June of this year.

Nevertheless, this is not going to be an easy year in seismic activity for the world and in particular for countries located in extremely active zones, as it is the case of Colombia that may suffer more than one so serious issue of this kind.

I am under the impression that this will not be the only important disaster to occur in Colombia in the near future, I am perceiving also earthquake occurrence more to the east of the Andes in that country, something that will shake notoriously the buildings of a much larger city, could be Santa Fe de Bogota, Ibague or Bucaramanga.

The timing as I can perceive for another powerful seismic event in Colombia is more likely to occur around August, or September, since I also feel will be close or soon after the beginning of a new government, and officially the transition of power is scheduled to happen in August 7th.

Thanks

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 4/4/2018 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light
Dear Readers,

Many perhaps have been taken by surprise with the strong earthquake of 6.2 magnitude in Richter Scale that has shaken yesterday Monday the mountains of Caldas in Colombia this week, creating panic in the population of the city of Manizales, but Not you that have followed with attention this thread.

Here there was a very clear warning that important seismic activity was coming soon for that central western part of Colombia, even the department of Caldas was mentioned in the potential areas to be covered by the disaster, just about three weeks to be precise.

Post Angel of Lightness April 4th 2018:
I want to complement my preliminary answer to your question, about the timing of this disaster. I see more recently that this terrible tragedy occurring in Quindio probably will also affect Tolima and Risaralda, even as far as Caldas. It will arrive in the time line running from now to the second round of the Presidential election, that is, from April to June of this year.

Is this the last or only thing to occur in that region on 2018? No, there will be more activity and more intense until full achievement of all what it was predicted on this thread reach completion.

Thanks for your attention

The Angel of Lightness

top topics

<<   2 >>

join