It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Chilling Potergeist Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hey guys I just wanted to get your opinion on these poltergeist videos that were captured on this live-streaming channel that I watch called livescifi. I can’t see any way how these could be faked or debunked, can you guys provide any insights?

YouTube video

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here's the video:

If you pause the video at 29 sec., you'll see that the board is coming out of the space at an angle that suggests that the bottom was pushed out (not the top) - which, to me, suggests that there could have been a device at the bottom that pushed the board.

If it were a poltergeist, wouldn't it have been easier to just pull the top of the board and not have to reach around to the bottom back of the board?
edit on 24/3/2018 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamonlyhuman
Strange. At 3:32 there was no rock, just a bug-like clam fell from the wall.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: demonid011
I can’t see any way how these could be faked or debunked, can you guys provide any insights?

Do you honestly think that none of this could not be faked? I only ask because that is some of the oldest tricks in the book. I'm not here to mess with you, but that 'board' could have easily had a fishing line attached to it, or, someone could have actually been laying on the floor and knocked it down.

The second one could be a magnet, or who knows what they use now days.

The third one appeared to be moving, and looks like a caterpillar, it could have fallen, or someone could have thrown it. It may not be moving, but it sure looked like it was to me.

All of the above can be done by me, I have never wanted to, but in just a few minutes any of the above could be made to look, "chilling"...

I promise, I am not attacking you, but if you believe this, maybe you need to keep watching and reading about this stuff, this is commonly faked and done by a LOT of YouTubers.

Oh yeah, if it were really a poltergeist then why choose that board in #1, there are PLENTY of things in that room that a poltergeist would/could use.
edit on 24-3-2018 by recrisp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Ahh yes, aliens and ghosts. all clearly visible to the world, as long as you are on Youtube.
edit on 24-3-2018 by SR1TX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
dbl
edit on 24-3-2018 by SR1TX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
People who don't think things can be faked need more imagination... Or have never seen a magic show

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: demonid011
Hey guys I just wanted to get your opinion on these poltergeist videos that were captured on this live-streaming channel that I watch called livescifi. I can’t see any way how these could be faked or debunked, can you guys provide any insights?

YouTube video

Livesci is fake videos. Search YouTube for the YouTube video titled "Livesci Debunked! "Fake paranormal videos....

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX
Make no mistake, they are available elsewhere as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I cannot say with 100% certainty whether or not the videos are truly spirits caught on film.

I can however tell you with 100% certainty there are entities around us most of the time.
Entities you cannot see with your eyes. You can sense them though, and with training you can learn to interact with them.
If you truly want to experience the "spirit" realm you can learn how to do so, but heed the warnings of those that have come before you, there is great danger within the sphere of inexperience.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: demonid011

I have worked overnight security and have seen much more crazier stuff then those,I never believed in ghost's but I was convinced on quite a few occasions,I have a bunch of footage as it started being a cool way of whiling away the hours at work,only on a couple of times have I been really scared,got more annoying then anything

top topics

join