It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merkel: “Islam has become part of Germany.”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

it was also a bit ironic that black americans fighting fascism who liberated thankful europeans of every religious background and even the secular Europeans from fascist oppression returned home to racism the civil rights movement , riots, and lynchings.

Now we are at the mercy of these government whose ancestors fought against this very type of oppression
are now seeing our own rights eroded to similarly styled governments in the name of liberty and justice for all .

One hand plays the left and allows outrage to ensue as to these people being denied a better life in the west
and they play the right and poke them with foreign migrants and their non western ways and the media claim a racist /bigoted view and the left right continues , meanwhile the government tell us we'd be safer with less freedom.
With tighter borders , more laws preventing people from speaking out about anything !

so the migrants. immigrants, and free peoples now have less rights than before and all while the politicians and company heads profit from our misery!

Roll oot the #in guillotines , and off their heads, merkel et al ! all the globalists , all the corporate CEOs, all the heads of banks !
To the block!

I just think we are heading to this global corporate state, like the warhammer 40K universes where there is no religion , everyone serves the empire and individual freedoms are nil !

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

It's actual history, look up Germanys allies in WW1 and tell me you can't find an islamic nation.

Her reaction to SEDhofer, and his moronic comments, boil down to deception again. And you guys run with it it like the good little Heimathorst minions you are.

Look up the new Police State Laws of Bavaria and tell me that this isn't precisely the "globalists" NWO in full swing.

Bavaria moots unlimited preventive custody for terror suspects

edit on 28-3-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

So they can deem anyone critical of government a terrorist and lock them up indefinitely simply for having opposing views
just like we have our crazy unlawful "hate speech" laws here in the UK

based on peoples perception of reality

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

There's a decent Monitor report on how they were about to ruin a future teachers life with that, for example.

just like we have our crazy unlawful "hate speech" laws here in the UK

Not to forget the little "State of Emergency" in France, it always was meant to stay. They have it in their constitution by now. And the list goes on, and on, and on...

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Out of all the nations on earth who I'd thought would listen to their people it would be france !
clearly the french government forget what happens when you push the masses to hard!

posted on Mar, 28 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

France's National Assembly votes to enshrine state of emergency in constitution

News from 2016, I wont be surprised if most of the people writing here never heard of this. I didn't see many of them in my thread, either.

But...But... IM ERIKA islamized Europe!!!oneoneeleven

Disinfo agents in action, willingly or not. The PR industrial complex will be amused to find this brainchild of a spin in the empty heads of their endconsumers, again.

posted on May, 10 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Angela Merkel together with her predecessors, Helmut Kohl and Gerhard Schroeder are all Nazis.
They have orchestrated the most extreme anti-soviet scare during the end of the 80s. At the time Merkel was a member of STASI / Gestapo while other west and east German heads of states were doing their utmost to provoke a conflict between the US and the Soviet Union in an attempt to repeat their sick plans for NAZI aggression and antisemitism "to the last American" !

posted on Oct, 14 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
... and Merkel has become part of a minority govt. today !

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join