It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would Vladimir Putin be President of Russia if?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Would Vladimir Putin be President of Russia if the Russian people were free to vote fairly without fear of political bullying and sham elections?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

Yes.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Yes or no?

My answer is probably not.
But since his influences can strong arm the oppressed into submission he rules as dictator...

For those who don't understand the dark and illuminated squares represent the forces guiding this reality.
Or controlling it?

Stay sharp-

edit on 3/21/18 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Putin knows the day he loses power is the day he's arrested and will eventually, and probably quickly, be executed.

So he will be trying to hold that office as long as possible.

Who knows if he could win a fair election. He's personable enough. He's still a crook and murderer. Don't get me wrong.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Why?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

This is the same guy who scored seven goals on his 63rd birthday in a hockey game that included former NHL players. You tell me...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Putin elimates any worthy candidates and any influential media, so we will never know. Small man syndrome.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Is Vladimir a representative of planet EA*RTHs good leadership who cares for the people he oversees?
Don't misunderstand me I LOVE THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD INCLUDING RUSSIAN HUMANS.

The government of Russia seems questionable & unfair to its people however.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Based on the videos of ballot box tampering I’d say no he wouldn’t.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I have no idea. All I seem to get is propaganda shoved in my face from people who think that Russia is a bad government.

I cannot even comprehend how the Russian people think there. I cannot trust anything we are led to believe here in America about these other countries we are not allied with. Never could.

Russia wants their people leary and a little scared of us and our government wants us leary and a little scared of Russia. The governments benefit by promoting hate and fear against each other. That keeps the citizens following the government.

Ever play risk, war is basically a sort of game of strategy. We are the little pieces in the game, totally unaware of what is really going on. Most times I played Risk, I was drinking beer. I wonder if our countries leaders indulge while having wars.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have no idea. All I seem to get is propaganda shoved in my face from people who think that Russia is a bad government.

I cannot even comprehend how the Russian people think there.

Look into the human collective consciousness and scan Russian regions rickymouse...

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
From what I've gleaned they like the guy.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I cannot even comprehend how the Russian people think there. I cannot trust anything we are led to believe here in America about these other countries we are not allied with. Never could.

Russia wants their people leary and a little scared of us and our government wants us leary and a little scared of Russia. The governments benefit by promoting hate and fear against each other. That keeps the citizens following the government.

Ever play risk, war is basically a sort of game of strategy. We are the little pieces in the game, totally unaware of what is really going on. Most times I played Risk, I was drinking beer. I wonder if our countries leaders indulge while having wars.

Most accurate answer we're gonna hear.

Anyone on this site who doesn't speak Russian, has never been to Russia, and doesn't personally know any Russian people cannot possibly make a proper judgement on this issue.

....but that doesn't stop folks from reading sh!t on the internet and becoming armchair pundits.
edit on 21-3-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

www.sbnation.com...

Praise the Lord for America's term limits, ya?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Praise the Lord for America's term limits, ya?

I made an offering to Cthulhu that we never lose them.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Russia's past hardships have more than conditioned it's citizens to not just accept but require a strong patriotic leader and probably will not accept anything less of them. 2 world wars of terrible sacrifice have made them determined to say, never again. They are loyal to their nation to the N'th degree. I can't say the same for citizens of the US. Especially in these latest generations we are spoiled self-gratifying brats that absolutely have no concept of personal hardship and sacrifice.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Your hearts may not allow you to speak but your minds are, so at least we are at agreement telepathically

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
You base these assumptions on a couple of dodgy videos of no provenance and take their word that they were took in Russian polling stations?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yes.
Here is a link to Pew Global :

www.pewglobal.org...

He is very popular amongst Russian citizens from what I gather.
He also kicked Georgies' Sorass out of there.
Hence some of the reason for hostility from the American Leftists.

As far as Trump and others congratulating him,
"Keep your friends close, but your enemies (advisaries) closer.
S&F

<<   2 >>

join