It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tech and flight enthusiast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I'm into aviation and technology. Black and special ops. Curiosity usually gets the best of me but I don't really believe a lot of things with out substantial evidence. I recently started collecting some challenge coins, only because I received one. I was told a cool story and then left to my devices haha. It has spiraled slightly out of control. I want to soon make a trip to California/Nevada to go to jedi transition and maybe visit area 51 view point or something. I actually would rather try and go to creech and see a UAV.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: detachment3
I'm into aviation and technology. Black and special ops. Curiosity usually gets the best of me but I don't really believe a lot of things with out substantial evidence. I recently started collecting some challenge coins, only because I received one. I was told a cool story and then left to my devices haha. It has spiraled slightly out of control. I want to soon make a trip to California/Nevada to go to jedi transition and maybe visit area 51 view point or something. I actually would rather try and go to creech and see a UAV.

Sounds really cool.

What are challenge coins?

Where can I see a SUV? I live on the east coast.
edit on 21-3-2018 by DogStarIn1066 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DogStarIn1066

You can read about challenge coins here:

Challenge Coins

An "SUV"??? Probably just look across the street! It'll probably never go off-road, but you can find one pretty easy!

Now a "UAV" on the other hand is a little more difficult to find, and I think what the OP was referring to.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: detachment3

Welcome!

You'll find plenty of subjects on just about all the items of interest to you here!

See you in about 6 months (after you get done going down all those rabbit holes).

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

i only have a couple more to go. for some reason secret air bases intrigue me. i guess because of the whole aviation tech thing lol.

i still follow janets lol. i really wanna go to red flag and see jedi transition.

top topics

join