It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Mind Control - The False Immigration Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Let's just boil this down into something simple for now -

Are you willing to "End the Drug War" as a policy decision to cripple the cartels and allow the medical profession to deal with addictions rather than having law enforcement and correctional institutions deal with it?

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash
I dont mispell because I am agitated, I do it because I am a fat fingered, poor typing moron.

ALmost everyone of my posts are riddled with spelling errors, as I have made fun of myself for quite frequently.

I will go back to my intial comment.

I am against all of the war mongering interference, as are you.

I dont think that has as big a factor on immigration as you, but in the end, who cares, we agree, it needs to go.

The drug war should be ended as well we both agree. Again, my reasoning has nothing to do with immigration.

Now I didnt mention it, but I agree that the MSM push to kick out all immigrants vs have open borders is dumb, i just didnt mention it because I agreed with you.

I was just focusing on the parts where we disagree, which are by far the most interesting parts.

How worth while with this thread be if everyone just said "Your the man! I agree with everything you said!"

So no I dont think you are a bad person, nor am I angry with you.

I just feel that the US government should not be attempting to create policy to help educate other countries or promote certian kind of governments, as you suggested in the OP.

No hard feelings, just a disagreement.

I still think I am right, though I dont mind the argument at all.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Let's just boil this down into something simple for now -

Are you willing to "End the Drug War" as a policy decision to cripple the cartels and allow the medical profession to deal with addictions rather than having law enforcement and correctional institutions deal with it?

Yes I have advocated this all the time.

In fact, I go further than saying to just end the drug war.

I think that the prison conditions in the US are one of the greatest shames of this country. The fact that we laugh at rape in prison, or that so many non violent people are imprisoned and suffer through that hell is disgusting.

NOw I dont think that ending the drug war will do much to stop the immigration crisis, as I said earlier, ending the drug war would make the US a far better more wealthy place, that may encourage more immigration.

But certainly it needs to end, and we need to focus more on rehabilitation rather than punishment for addicts, and need to focus more on the bug pharma companies than small time drug dealers (as I made a thread about yesterday)

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I hate our prison system and I'm not even a direct victim.

Our disagreement than is over how ending the Drug War will affect immigration.
I think that it will create peace within those nations and they will not feel the need to escape constant murder, rape, and kidnapping anymore. This will lower the desire for immigration in my opinion.

It also should raise the standards of living because they will be able to grow and harvest those specific crops legitimately and without being targets. This will make them much more wealthy as average law-abiding citizens.

So even though yes the US will become more prosperous so will they too.
And this is in everyone's best interest and favor.

And the MSM just isn't interested in ending this specific war flat out.

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: muzzleflash

How worth while with this thread be if everyone just said "Your the man! I agree with everything you said!"

Everyone should say that, lol!!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 04:24 PM
link   

I just feel that the US government should not be attempting to create policy to help educate other countries or promote certian kind of governments, as you suggested in the OP.

About "promoting certain governments", I can guarantee you that any militaristic dictatorship or cartel run corrupt hellhole is NOT the choice of the people, as they became victims of the globalist schemes.

It's often our policies and free-weapons+money-handouts that are propping up many of these psychotic governments. If we just pulled the plug on them the gravy train would end real fast.

And it's not just the US, but probably every nation needs to reevaluate and change their policies in order to cut off all these dictatorships and warlord hellholes.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join