It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why not D.A.C.A. and Deportation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
In light of recent events like the failed attempts to legalize the dreamers and such, why are we not deporting the felons among them just as stated would happen.

Instead we make up deportation list that consist of both types of immigrants.

Seems like the moral fair thing to do would be to admit it is our fault we let them in and allow the conforming ones stay and let the violent criminals go home.

This could be done at both the family level and the federal level.

Seems like the recent sanctuary states issue was purposefully poked with a stick by conflating the two groups and targeting them while making false arguments bout who has the right.

The mayor that warned them was within her rights to warn the two groups since they were linked together by ice and such.

It just seems as though there is a fire burning and we allow them to chuck wood on it.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think there's some court cases not settled yet.

But they know who they are alright.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

How is it moral or fair for my taxpayer dollars to be spent on criminals who have no respect for my country or it's laws?

The right thing to do is toss them over the wall.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Screw DACA at this point. The Democratic party doesn't care about them and we have tons of people trying to immigrate the legal way. Kick them all out for all I care.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: howtonhawky

How is it moral or fair for my taxpayer dollars to be spent on criminals who have no respect for my country or it's laws?

The right thing to do is toss them over the wall.

It is fair cause the irs screwed you with your consent.

Why let a corporation like irs to force your rights in the trash can.

It is also fair cause we let them in.

That is why it is of most importance to stop any more from coming in and a wall will be extremely helpful.

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Deport them all. No mercy. No second chances. I don't care what age or gender they are. Illegals think they can do whatever they want while I the taxpayer get screwed over. Eff that.

Build the wall. Build an underground tunnel fence that cannot be cut through. Get rid of them.

Don't get me started on Kommiefornia. If I were POTUS, that state would be under martial law and a border quarantine.
edit on 20-3-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think there's some court cases not settled yet.

But they know who they are alright.

please clairfy

I do not think they are all alright.

posted on Mar, 22 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   
It seems as though the mayor that warned the immigrants was correct according to state law and against federal law.

It seems the admin was wrong in saying they would only deport the violent felons and leave the ones whose offence was crossing the border.

Ice was following directions to round up both the violent felons and the crosser criminals.

I am not sure in that case if the mayor can be held accountable since she was following state law.

I think the correct path would be to rectify the conflicting laws.

top topics

join