It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: notsure1

Coffee... sure, not that Bolivian Marching Powder. Neocons would never do that!

you have hard time just having fun huh? You must hate your life...

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Nah theyd just mainline the coffee and then act all holier than thou.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Put this kinda topic in the pit next time, it's perfect for a full blown sling fest. Frankly, I'm having a hard time to watch my tone already.

Just wanted to share the article so others could see the relevance it still has..

Lol you want me to put it in the pit so you can hurl insults. what a commie thing to do..

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Let's go a step further.

and then...

edit on 3 16 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Awww... heretics don't even know how to roll the covfefe!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
The NAZIS Take over of the USA from within. Hitler escaped and Under Operation Paperclip the OSS brought over Hitler's
Entire Third Reich. The OSS gave them New ID''S in Exchange for Hitler's Technology. They bought out all our company's with the stolen gold. Otto Skorzeny & the C.I.A. Faked Wisner's "Alleged" Suicide In 1965!

The F.B.I., C.I.A. & NSA are all part of Hitler's Fourth

Reich in America. They are rogue Government

agencies with no oversight & they operate above

the law.
The California Wildfires are an Un-Natural Disaster

started by the F.B.I., C.I.A., FEMA & the US Airforce

to wipe-out the private grower's pot crop

businesses while furthering their Agenda 21

Mission to de-populate our Earth & to cause

constant fear to American Citizen's so it's easier

to control them while taking their freedom's

away one by one!

------------

Did you know that your senators and

congressmen get paid millions of dollars

each year by foreign countries to outsource

American jobs to their citizens & to take laws

away that protect our Freedom?

Your Senators & Congressmen illegally

operate a cash for American V.I.S.A.

Greencard racket. They get paid for every

god damn Muslim refugee brought into

America. They are running an illegal Muslim

refugee importing business for big cash!

That's how they stay rich while millions of

American citizens are forced to try to live on

foodstamps & welfare.

N.Y. Democratic Senator; Chuck Schumer

"allegedly"gives preferential V.I.S.A. selection treatment

in return for sexual favors from young boys & black

men. Chuck the "alleged" pedophile clown loves to eat

Tide Pod dish soap.

I support 8 year maximum term limits,

mandatory Obamacare health insurance &

minimum wage salaries for members of

Congress & the Senate! No more life long

millionaire, do nothing career politicians!

9-1-1 Was an Inside Job!

The Entire U.S. Government including the Congress, Senate & the CIA controlled main stream media conspired to implode the three towers on 911 to cover up Bush & the Pentagon's 2.3 trillion dollar theft from the American people. They also got a split of the multi-billion dollar insurance policy money with building's owner: Silverstein! Obama, the CIA & the Pentagon
stole 6.5 trillion dollars from the American people but yet the main stream media remains
quiet about the largest theft in U.S. history by its own government.

-----------------

C.I.A./Google has an ILLEGAL monopoly which

controls and censors the flow of information

through the internet based on specific orders from

the C.I.A & the White House. CIA/GOOGLE owns &

controls the content on Youtube & Twitter too!

Wisner Sr. was the C.I.A.'s chief propaganda minister in charge of Operation Paperclip which illegally brought Hitler's entire Third Reich to America not just rocket scientists, along with Operation's Mockingbird & Gladio to use the U.S. Media as propaganda disinformation spewing outlets for the U.S. Government's agendas. JFK found out about it and RFK was rounding up the NAZIS The MEDIA has no clue what Trump is doing.

Facebook is a A.I. Computer BOT

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MissionTruth
The NAZIS Take over of the USA from within. Hitler escaped and Under Operation Paperclip the OSS brought over Hitler's
Entire Third Reich. The OSS gave them New ID''S in Exchange for Hitler's Technology. They bought out all our company's with the stolen gold. Otto Skorzeny & the C.I.A. Faked Wisner's "Alleged" Suicide In 1965!

the law.

away one by one!

------------

foodstamps & welfare.

Tide Pod dish soap.

9-1-1 Was an Inside Job!

The Entire U.S. Government including the Congress, Senate & the CIA controlled main stream media conspired to implode the three towers on 911 to cover up Bush & the Pentagon's 2.3 trillion dollar theft from the American people. They also got a split of the multi-billion dollar insurance policy money with building's owner: Silverstein! Obama, the CIA & the Pentagon
stole 6.5 trillion dollars from the American people but yet the main stream media remains

-----------------

Wisner Sr. was the C.I.A.'s chief propaganda minister in charge of Operation Paperclip which illegally brought Hitler's entire Third Reich to America not just rocket scientists, along with Operation's Mockingbird & Gladio to use the U.S. Media as propaganda disinformation spewing outlets for the U.S. Government's agendas. JFK found out about it and RFK was rounding up the NAZIS The MEDIA has no clue what Trump is doing.

No they didn't.

I knew an OSS agent. He never said anything like that.

Told me he knew who killed JFK tho. He said he flew out of Dallas that day.

Wouldn't give me names but then again, he was a tough mofo, retired CIA. 1 eye too and no patch.

He had a personal feud with Hoover and showed me proof.

I know he wanted to talk but couldn't after all these years.

We even talked about the Bay of Pigs fiasco.

He's probably long gone now but I won't give him up.

basically I got squat from him in terms of hard facts.

Dude was a trip tho. Glad he liked me. lol!!

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Covfefe is only brewed for liberals to drink.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: MissionTruth

the law.

away one by one!

------------

foodstamps & welfare.

Tide Pod dish soap.

9-1-1 Was an Inside Job!

-----------------

No they didn't.

I knew an OSS agent. He never said anything like that.

Told me he knew who killed JFK tho. He said he flew out of Dallas that day.

Wouldn't give me names but then again, he was a tough mofo, retired CIA. 1 eye too and no patch.

He had a personal feud with Hoover and showed me proof.

I know he wanted to talk but couldn't after all these years.

We even talked about the Bay of Pigs fiasco.

He's probably long gone now but I won't give him up.

basically I got squat from him in terms of hard facts.

Dude was a trip tho. Glad he liked me. lol!!

Without proof your tale is FAKE NEWS!!!

A nothing burger buddy story.

Anecdotal tale without anything to back it up...
I knew a guy that said he worked with the real Buck Rodgers on a secret space program, but I can't talk about it here...just cuz.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.

2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.

www.rense.com...

Seeing the above quoted "points," it's abundantly clear that the author of that article wasted no time to sound like a complete, psychopathic lunatic.

FFS man. I get the blood lust thing, I really do.

But there are men and women out there with much more reason, very valid reason, to want to go fully ballistic on the dickheads of the world.

They'd probably even be justified, but they remain largely peaceful and productive...

Yet we have buffoons like this back-handedly advocating the use of nuclear arms instead of coexistence?

Did I read that right, or is my cybernetic eye getting dodgy again.
edit on 16-3-2018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Dont care much at all for these ideological based reasons the US going to be taken etc, they always make me think the person concerned is a prisoner of their own ideological brainwashing.

If you really are interested in exactly what actions the COMMUNISTS, NWO, Illumanti, Elite and a dozen other names such people are known by, all you have to do is read the notes taken by one Dr Dunegan of a talk delivered on the 20 March 1969 by a Doctor Day, a Pediatrician, to a group of other doctors. The talk was called:

"Everything Is In Place and No One Can Stop Us Now"

There are over a 100 items in this list but for the sake brevity here are the first 20 of them.

One item Dr day said would happen; was rolled out in the US only in the last month or so when the govt linked heath care to employment for the first time.

1. He [Dr Day] indicated that there is much more co-operation between East and West than most people realise.

2. Most people don’t understand how governments operate and even people in high positions in governments don’t really understand how and where decisions are made.

3. People who really influence decisions are names that for the most part would be familiar to most of us, but he would not use individuals’ names — people of prominence who were primarily known in their private occupations.

4. His purpose in telling our group about these changes that were to be brought about was to make it easier for us to adapt to these changes.

5. One of the statements had to do with change. “People will have to get used to the idea of change, so used to change, that they’ll be expecting change. Nothing will be permanent.” This in the context of a society where people seemed to have no roots or moorings, but would be passively willing to accept change simply because it was all they had ever known.

6. “People are too trusting, they don’t ask the right questions.”

7. “Everything has two purposes. One is the ostensible purpose which will make it acceptable to people and second is the real purpose which would further the goals of establishing the new system.

8. Numbers of people living at any one time on the planet must be limited or we will run out of space to live. We will outgrow our food supply and pollute the world with our waste.

9. People won’t be allowed to have babies just because they want to. Some people would be allowed only one, however outstanding people might be selected and allowed to have three.

10. Contraceptives would be displayed more prominently in drug stores, right up with the cigarettes and chewing gum. Contraceptives would be advertised and also dispensed in the schools in association with sex education!

11. Sex Education is a tool of world government. Many cities in the United States by this time have already set up school-based clinics, which are primarily contraception, birth control, population control clinics.

12. Now back in 1969, four years before Roe vs. Wade, he said, “Abortion will no longer be a crime.” 14. “People will be given permission to be homosexual.” 15. Clothing would be more stimulating and provocative. Bras would be thinner and softer allowing more natural movement.

13. Divorce would be made easier and more prevalent. More people will not marry. Unmarried people would stay in hotels and even live together. That would be very common.

14. More women will work outside the home. More men will be transferred to other cities and in their jobs, more men would travel. Therefore, it would be harder for families to stay together. This would tend to make the marriage relationship less stable. Travel would be easier, less expensive, for a while, so that people who did have to travel would feel they could get back to their families…. Rather a diabolical approach to this whole thing!

15. Everybody has a right to live only so long. The old are no longer useful. They become a burden. Some things that would help people realize that they had lived long enough, e.g., the use of very pale printing ink on forms that are necessary to fill out. Older people wouldn’t be able to read the pale ink as easily and would need to go to younger people for help.

16. Automobile — there would be more high-speed traffic lanes that older people with their slower reflexes would have trouble dealing with and thus, loses some of their independence.

17. The cost of medical care would be made burdensomly high. Medical care would be connected very closely with one’s work but also would be made very, very high in cost so that it would simply be unavailable to people beyond a certain time.

18. The young would become agreeable to helping Mom and Dad along the way, provided this was done humanely and with dignity. Then the example was – there could be a nice, farewell party, a real celebration. Mom and Dad had done a good job. Then after the party’s over they take the ‘demise pill’.

19. There would be profound changes in the practice of medicine. Overall, it would be much more tightly controlled. “Congress is not going to go along with national health insurance, it is now, abundantly evident. But it’s not necessary, we have other ways to control health care”. Costs would be forced up so that people won’t be able to afford to go without insurance. People pay for it, you’re entitled to it. Your role being responsible for your own care would be diminished.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
I've been spreading that list around for a long time. Glad to see you found it. They have checked off most of them by now.

THE NAKED COMMUNIST: 45 COMMUNIST GOALS On Jan. 10, 1963, Congressman Albert S. Herlong Jr. of Florida read a list of 45 Communist goals into the Congressional Record. The list was derived from researcher Cleon Skousen’s book “The Naked Communist.” These principles are well worth revisiting today in order to gain insights into the thinking and strategies of much of our so-called liberal elite:

McCarthy wasn't such a nut when you look back from our perspective of today.

Antonio Gramsci was the guy that started the whole "change from within" plan to take over the U.S.

Antonio Gramsci was the first Communist leader to see through the illusion. While firmly committed to global Communism, he knew that that violence would fail to win the West. American workers (proletariat) would never declare war on their middle class neighbors as long as they shared common Christian values. So the Italian communist -- a contemporary of Lenin -- wrote an alternative plan for a silent revolution. The main weapons would be deception, manipulation and infiltration. Hiding their Marxist ideology, the new Communist warriors would seek positions of influence in seminaries, government, communities, and the media.

the political formula Gramsci devised has done much more than classical Leninism -- and certainly more than Stalinism -- to spread Marxism throughout the capitalist West.

From Marx to Lenin, Gramsci & Alinsky

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Funny, I posted that in a thread some time back...edited of course. Even though these goals were written in the early 1960's, they are still very much a part of the playbook and the way that the current Russian regime is acting, as well as other parties yet to be named.

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Until recently, I considered myself a full on leftist but more in the democratic socialist Bernie sanders or Green Party vein. However, I've read some interesting history recently questioning if McCarthy was actually wrong in his view that there was a large communist infiltration of the US gov? a reply to: notsure1

posted on Mar, 16 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Anyone else notice the bit of casual racism that has been added in at the end of this..

Jeff...adding a couple of my own numbers:

__ 46. Import anti-white racists from the Third World, via an open-borders policy, then force their integration to divide and conquer white Western civilization in North America.

__ 47. Feminize and disarm both the citizenry and military; especially disarm white males.

Jeff's mate seems a tad racist

Just saying.
edit on 16-3-2018 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Oy, you are a vile racist for calling out racism!

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Well , he did get ......Religion Is the Opiate of the Masses Right.........(Roll Eyes , Laugh , then go Pee ) ......)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join