It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally joined after reading for a LONG time.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

After several years of reading and searching for information on this site, I finally decided to join. The information that is on this site and the people that contribute to it are fascinating to me. Before you ask, I'll go ahead and answer the question about what my name means. When the Bond film Skyfall came out, the name resonated with me for reasons that I can't explain. When ATS prompted me for a username, it was the first thing I thought of. I'm an IT geek by day. I also build custom websites as a side business.

Regards,

-Skyfall007

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Welcome Skyfall!

here is a picture of a cake!

see you in the boards

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfall007

Welcome to the circus! Thanks for jumping on board

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Welcome... enjoy your time on the forums , and I look forward to reading your contributions.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Thanks to all...!

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Most welcome.I think you need twenty posts to private message members.

You are halfway there.

Heres some grist for your mill...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   
1 and 2 and 3 and...

Thanks for the information.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Don't trust dashen, that cake is a lie.

Just kidding, welcome to ATS and prepare to go down the rabbit hole, where anything is possible and laughs are plentiful like a...rabbit with a pogo stick? I'm not great at jokes.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Its surely a deep hole. I've been reading it since the initial thread. Very interesting material to say the least.

I wonder how many others are just readers...?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Congrats. But you missed the good old days when this place had a purpose. Now it's just another partisan co-op.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I'm constantly amazed at the division in the USA.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Thanks for the cake.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Welcome to the site. There is a lot of good information that goes through this site, it allows a person to search for the truth and learn how to comprehend that some of the stuff we are fed in this society is nothing other than BS

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The search for truth within the context of our society is what has kept me coming back time and time again.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfall007
a reply to: rickymouse

The search for truth within the context of our society is what has kept me coming back time and time again.

Curious....did you notice the ATS change from conspiracy to the Trump circle jerk?

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I've noticed a lot of conversations in that arena that clearly show deep division within America. Regardless of what side of the aisle you sit on, we're all Americans and should learn to live and work together regardless of our opinions about things. I'm not a fan of a divided nation and do not hate those that seem to hate me.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Welcome Sky! So glad you decided to join us.

If you take snacks from the fridge, be sure to replace them. Here is your first uniform, it's free but you have to pay for replacements

I look forward to seeing you on the boards. Don't worry, most of us don't bite.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...

Have you thought of using a full size avatar, perhaps something like this?

edit on 3.15.2018 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfall007
Hello ATS,

After several years of reading and searching for information on this site, I finally decided to join. The information that is on this site and the people that contribute to it are fascinating to me. Before you ask, I'll go ahead and answer the question about what my name means. When the Bond film Skyfall came out, the name resonated with me for reasons that I can't explain. When ATS prompted me for a username, it was the first thing I thought of. I'm an IT geek by day. I also build custom websites as a side business.

Regards,

-Skyfall007
Welcome! I'm always interested to hear what brought someone to a site such as ATS, and how they found it.

posted on Mar, 15 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Welcome.
We're divisive in our opinions, but rock solid / indestructible in structure, so......

top topics

<<   2 >>

join