It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Going on in Our Skies and Water Anomalies?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone has seen anything, but I've been monitoring online resources and it appears anomalies are showing up everywhere. Go 16 Satellite so we have scientific confirmation of anomalies, as well as visual from multiple sources.

Not sure what to make of all this, but it appears to be going on globally.

If anyone else has experience anything please add your photos, or videos.

MrMBB33

Something mysterious seems to be going on in the night sky...

Published on Mar 4, 2018

Ball in sky on march 8th

Mar 13, 2018 Big series of dull flashes all over North America

Ecuador

Bright flashes of light in Sky / Loud booms / Coastal water retreat - Maryland

Small Tsunami and more missing water from beaches.

edit on 14-3-2018 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Swamp Gas.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Interesting and thanks for bringing it on board. My first thought was the movie Annihilation and the 'shimmer,' which I just watched last night.

I wonder if the boom heard with visual anomaly is similar to the booms heard and reported on over the last several years?
I've been seeing reports around the globe of receded water at beaches but the comments seem to indicate it was not that unusual. The guy in the last video that claims to have not seen anything like this in 27 years seems significant though.

Hmmm, a mystery indeed....damn you Obama!

ETA: Upon further research I ran across this Vid from same guy in 2017 and it suggests this may be what is called a "South America Roll" which may be affected by a celestial body.
More info
Here is a thread about South American roll.
edit on 3pmf31293031 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: waftist

There's a lot of ATS member from different parts of the globe, so it's always good to hear their input. I have noticed the sky in the Detroit Area has been really clear at night lately, even saw lots of stars, which is unusual.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Sounds interesting in the first video. It seems to have come out of the south. I have no clue what is causing all of this stuff, there has been a lot of energy from the sun's solar stream hitting occasionally, it could be sparking some atmospheric lightening from that. I really don't know, hope they figure this out so I can find out about it. It does not make me scared, it makes me curious.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Had you heard the trumpet sounds when they were making their rounds through North America ? I did and let me tell you it made me feel more uneasy than curious..just something about it was kind of overwhelming because it was like the sound was all around you and the animals around the area were going crazy.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The Mother Plane approaches!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   
weird that all the videos are from the same channel...
stealth advertisement much?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Looks like weather to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Could be I'm not a weather expert at all.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I'm clueless, but it's fascinating and thanks for posting. S&F

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Spring has sprung
The grass has riz
I wonder where
The flowers is

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

Had you heard the trumpet sounds when they were making their rounds through North America ? I did and let me tell you it made me feel more uneasy than curious..just something about it was kind of overwhelming because it was like the sound was all around you and the animals around the area were going crazy.

I did hear some sounds around that time, but could not say if they were coming from the sky or from towers or powerlines. I thought I heard some one day, but it was just the sound of a train on the tracks a few miles away.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I'm more interested in the Bud.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:25 PM
link   
So interesting. The orangish orbs rising up into the sky are so strange. I was almost wondering if it was perhaps the glow of a fire of some sort, but the fact that it rose above the treeline shows clearly it's not. A meterorite falling would disappear below the trees eventually, not rise upward.

Now, what sorts of mischief is the government up to. Weather manipulation? Weapon's testing? Or are we seeing some anomalies triggered by solar activity?

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Ball lightning perchance?

Radiation that gets trapped inside a plasma bubble.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I'm more interested in the Bud.

According to my sources, rent for warehouse rental space in the San Fernando Valley has risen nearly 50% because people want it for hydroponic gardening. So it doesn't matter what the weather is for that.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Supply and demand at play.

Depends "whether" you can afford it though.

The rental space i mean.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Imo you would have known if it was the sound i had heard. I had noise cancelling headphones on and the window closed and I still heard it. Once I stepped outside it was noticeably louder and the dog I had was running in circles and barking like crazy. It lasted for maybe a couple minutes and then it was like nothing happened.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: threeeyesopen

I heard it! It sounded like a ship was literally pulling up beside me. I was on a playground with at least 100 kids and a few adults.

It was so loud I ducked; when I rose upright I noticed only one other person had ducked also, it was a child. We both looked around to see what was happening, but nobody seemed to react or hear it (which seems very bizarre). So being the adult and not wanting to freighten the boy I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

I still to this day cannot understand how only 2 of us heard it that day!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join