It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sessions to fire Andrew McCabe?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Sounds like the long-awaited FBI Inspector General's report may have dropped. True Pundit is reporting that Jeff Sessions is reviewing a recommendation to fire Andrew McCabe before he retires. The report apparently concludes that McCabe was not forthcoming with the investigation.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Sounds like the long-awaited FBI Inspector General's report may have dropped. True Pundit is reporting that Jeff Sessions is reviewing a recommendation to fire Andrew McCabe before he retires. The report apparently concludes that McCabe was not forthcoming with the investigation.

AWESOME!!!

Anyone else see his pics as looking guilty?

#Don't pay these assholes!

F'k them and their families.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

One can hope, put personal feelings in front of doing your job... especially a job like his he should not get his retirement, he should be lucky avoid jail time.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Pretty sure McCabe already resigned...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:11 PM
link   
TruePundit?

Man, im tired of clicking into threads sourced from that crap.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It must be true because the New York Times is also
reporting the same thing.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions is reviewing a recommendation to fire the former F.B.I. deputy director, Andrew G. McCabe, just days before he is scheduled to retire on Sunday, people briefed on the matter said. Mr. McCabe was a frequent target of attack from President Trump, who taunted him both publicly and privately.

Mr. McCabe is ensnared in an internal review that includes an examination of his decision in 2016 to allow F.B.I. officials to speak with reporters about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation. The Justice Department’s inspector general concluded that Mr. McCabe was not forthcoming during the review, according to the people briefed on the matter. That yet-to-be-released report triggered an F.B.I. disciplinary process that recommended his termination — leaving Mr. Sessions to either accept or reverse that decision.

New York Times
edit on 14-3-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Pretty sure McCabe already resigned...

He retired, then moved up the date to retire earlier than planned.
His retirement date is coming up soon, so if he is not terminated prior he will leave with all of his benefits.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That’s right!

I knew it was, something...

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

AWESOME!!!

And their families???

Man some of you have your heads screwed on incorrectly.....

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Good riddance!

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
TruePundit?

The report comes from the New York Times. Fox is also reporting it. Take your pick.
edit on 14-3-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
TruePundit?

The report comes from the New York Times. Fox is also reporting it. Take your pick.

Were those linked instead in the OP, i would have.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
It is kind of hilarious watching the media talking heads
with Jeff Sessions. One day they hate him, the next
day he is the next best thing to sliced bread.

edit on 14-3-2018 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Sounds like the long-awaited FBI Inspector General's report may have dropped.

I am anxiously awaiting it, but I think it will come on a Friday.
I was hoping we will get a video to watch tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

If he is fired before Saturday, McCabe loses his government pension that accrued from 22 years of service.

But the US economy is growing. He'll find something else to do. Maybe join the anti America haters at CNN or MSNBC.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

The liberal media had the same attitude with James Comey. I wonder how he will be received on his upcoming book tour. He's already scheduled to appear on that late evening talk show hosted by the CBS Nut Job.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Awesome. Things are right on track.

more!

Please and thank you.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Likely will be tight lipped to retain the compensation he will end up getting in his deal.

Im sure he has info that is damaging to various individuals. And Im sure that Sessions, like any other AG before him, will put the politics in a front and center position. I have dubious feelings on that, as I do have an interest in not seeing all our dirty laundry aired publicly for the whole world to see. So long as it isn't an impediment to justice.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If he is fired before Saturday, McCabe loses his government pension that accrued from 22 years of service.

But the US economy is growing. He'll find something else to do. Maybe join the anti America haters at CNN or MSNBC.

Wasn’t it pretty well established in another related thread that if he was found guilty of a felony his retirement could be revoked regardless of his retirement date?

Trying to remember.

posted on Mar, 14 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

AWESOME!!!

And their families???

Man some of you have your heads screwed on incorrectly.....

Yeah It's a bit harsh, but they didn't give 2 #s about them in the first place, did they?

ETA; yes I said "they" because the house is coming down on a bunch of peoples.
edit on 3 14 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join