It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything you know is a lie...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Terrible thread title.
Second line: I clicked on this thread because the thread title was intriguing. What does a disease X have to do with everything I know being false.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Deluxe

Nothing

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Wow. I'm surprised this news didn't break the internet.

posted on Mar, 11 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Vivyinsect

Actually, this is the first time a major health organization has put a hypothetical disease on this type on their list, so I would think it means they're aware of something a little more solid than a "hypothetical bookmarker" coming down the pike.

Whether it's here yet or not, even with my medical problems, I still do what I need to do medically and then try to enjoy life. You need to keep a positive attitude about your life experiences because in the end, what will be will be. It would stink if the time that I had on Earth was wasted worrying about things I have no control over.

Peace out everyone!

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If everything I know is a lie then everything I know is true.
Famous logical paradox. The Epimenides paradox.

"All Cretans are liars."

Epimenides was a Cretan.

See the paradox.

posted on May, 3 2018 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Disease X
Did I hear this correctly?
Well, here's another scare tactic from western governments. The same scare tactic as they used with "Economic Depressions" and "Economic Crises" for decades. Western government orchestrate these economic crises as a way to control the population. They are not genuine ongoing economic issues, but rather they are created for political purposes. An economic crisis, just like a terrorist attack is an emergency situation in which the government takes for itself more and more power to dictate in a kind of "emergency law" similar to the US Patriot Act.
Who else is better than the government itself at orchestrating such emergencies, just for the sake of getting more powers ?

Nothing else of course.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I feel like the disease X mentioned here was actually twitter, now X, thanks Elon Musketeer.

posted on Aug, 7 2023 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

" They " Keep Trying to Kill Us All but it Never Works . Sooner or Later " They " Will be the Ones Going Off Planet.......

edit on 7-8-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join