It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17-Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings- PART 4

page: 261
<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I've PMd JanAmosComenius to see if he can add it to the Wiki.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I haven't finished watching this or thinking about it and am only going on a gut thing but feel the need to put it into the thread as a "Q" thing ...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Hence where you start to say the elites are anti-Christ/Satanic. They are the adversary.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I also just wanted to say this.

These people are probably the ones getting Trump's "affairs" to come forward.

Why would Trump, in 2011 have someone threaten Stormy to keep quiet? Why the hell would he have cared back then?

She stated they were in public , that he never told her to not tell anyone, Karen what's her name said the same.

If anything the other side would be more likely to threaten.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
I am confused. Somebody barges into this thread, states time is the most important thing in life and how we are all wasting this precious resource in this thread. Same person posts several dozen times within 24 hours in said thread which is a lot more than most of us here do - ironically wasting not only his own but also everybody else's time.

What am I missing?

At this point, I'm pretty sure there's a rotating list of thread spies/shills keeping tabs on the Q thread. As soon as one disappears, another invariably appears in his/her place.

If you think Q is bogus, fine. But then why would you spend days & days camped out in this thread responding constantly? There are many threads on this board I think are stupid; I don't participate in them.

This is worth repeating and mirrors my thoughts exactly. Like you, I've noticed the "tag teams" coming in to attempt disruption. It was only in taking a few days away and coming back to read lots of pages at once that it became clear that the troll nests had been disturbed.

Like you, I don't understand why else certain posters would spend hours and hours spewing on a subject they claim to disdain.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: eisegesis

or maybe trump is armilus/gog/ Gozer the Gozerian/Gozer the Destructor/Gozer the Traveler/Volguus Zildrohar /Lord of the Sebouillian like ive been saying all along.
time will tell i guess.

No, I think a better analog would be Trump as the White Rider - crowned with the wreath of victory, riding forth conquering and to conquer with his bow and arrows.

A lot of people want this person to be either Christ or the Anti-Christ, but I think he's neither. He is the harbinger of the seals and the first seal himself. What if his actions pave the way for the rest of the riders by so disrupting the stable world order that exists?

After white comes red which is war, then black which is famine a consequence of war, then pale which is death a consequence of war and famine both ... then comes the 5th seal and the Day of the Lord. It is round about here that the Anti-Christ/Beast is revealed (and we've talked about how the NWO is the Beast system and waiting to reveal itself after world catastrophe), meaning he is not the White Rider.

The hell of it is that the White Rider does not have to be either a good or bad figure as I see it. You can pave the road to hell with good intentions just as easily as get their on purpose. Bows and arrows are not weapons symbolic of naked aggression, either.

So is the White Rider what we're witnessing now?
edit on 26-3-2018 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Ella Cruz's letter to the president and twitter link to it and her breakdown of the documents.

A shame I cannot get her pdf download link to work.

Again I think it is info people need to see but Ella Cruz may be a little too much for some to consider listening to.

As well as her deductions of the documents.

If only any neutral news platform (if there were such a thing) would cover this.

The only thing I can suggest is try and spread
on twitter and facebook, you tube. I would imagine
twitterwould "hide" it as sensitive content.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You Were Never Really Here

Hollyweird does movie on hunting down sex trafficking?

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

So Eric Schmidt is now working at the DoD????

Here’s How to Stop Squelching New Ideas, Eric Schmidt’s Advisory Board Tells DoD

www.defenseone.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: tiredoflooking
Ella Cruz's letter to the president and twitter link to it and her breakdown of the documents.

A shame I cannot get her pdf download link to work.

Again I think it is info people need to see but Ella Cruz may be a little too much for some to consider listening to.

As well as her deductions of the documents.

If only any neutral news platform (if there were such a thing) would cover this.

The only thing I can suggest is try and spread
on twitter and facebook, you tube. I would imagine
twitterwould "hide" it as sensitive content.

Why not create a separate thread on this here at ATS? Others then could use the link features here to FB twitter ect. Without necessarily tying it to this Q thread. That way it does not become lost within this thread and difficult to be found.

I would imagine that there are many other ATSers who would be interested but will never see it within this mega thread since it moves so quickly at times.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Schmidt “offered himself up as a campaign adviser and became a top multi-million donor to it. His company funded First Draft around the start of the election cycle,” Attkisson said. “Not surprisingly, Hillary was soon to jump aboard the anti-fake news train and her surrogate David Brock of Media Matters privately told donors he was the one who convinced Facebook to join the effort.”

www.dailysquib.co.uk...

Pretty hard pressed to find much reporting from this angle out there!

What ever happened to investigative journos?

Right they have all been slienced.

This world has gone crazy.

CNN right now reporting how horrible far right winger conspiracy theorists are attacking the poor teenage shooting victims all over the internet.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Why not create a separate thread on this here at ATS? Others then could use the link features here to FB twitter ect. Without necessarily tying it to this Q thread. That way it does not become lost within this thread and difficult to be found.

I would imagine that there are many other ATSers who would be interested but will never see it within this mega thread since it moves so quickly at times.

Absolutely. I believe there was one thread many months
ago on the Share Blue documents, not sure if it got
enough attention. Perhaps though at this point it
could be coupled together with the recent
attack by an American Bridge PAC operative
to freshen it up.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It's being reported on the Twitter threads that the Senate Judiciary Committee has "invited" Jack Dorsey (Twitter), Larry Page (Google), and The Mighty Zuck (Facebook) to testify on April 10th. I hope they get drilled about censorship; it'll be fun to watch them squirm.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

After mulling on the narrative for a bit ,I find it curious the finger pointing and how the unison between the two is choreographed rather then a responsive conversation . Makes you go mmmm Now this guy is coming from a place we should all be considering and following along .

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Absolutely. I believe there was one thread many months
ago on the Share Blue documents, not sure if it got
enough attention. Perhaps though at this point it
could be coupled together with the recent
attack by an American Bridge PAC operative
to freshen it up.

Yes somebody should, these documents were out for a long time but they have much more impact now, I think, because with time we have seen all their points play out.

A thread is good but it knocks me out there is little to no reporting of this in the media now. I do understand the WHY of it, even more so after reading them!

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
You Were Never Really Here

Hollyweird does movie on hunting down sex trafficking?

I was just thinking about starting a thread about this movie, or else bringing it up in this thread. (There are no coincidences.)

Somebody/Something is trying to speak up about what evil really does lurk in our midst.

In a way, I want to see this movie, but dark subjects like this one are hard for me to handle.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Weren't Joaquin and River related?

Yes ... River was older brother. He died of drug overdose outside the Viper Room, an infamous club owned then by Johnny Depp, and Joaquin and sister Rain had to sit on his chest to try to stop him from convulsing.

Lot of shady stuff went down at the Viper Room connected to a lot of Hollywood's movers and shakers, including the sudden disappearance of the club's co-owner right before he was set to testify against Depp.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I don't know if Media Matters is that powerful, but the article resonated. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

And then there is George ...Q?Q?Q? could be but what is Q

top topics

<< 258  259  260    262  263  264 >>

join