It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Evangelism Day, April 24, 2005 (from ATSNN)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
marg, while your opinion of Christianity is unlikely to change as a result, it couldn't hurt you learn something of its doctrine before criticizing it. The trinity concept is controversial and in fact, it is one of the main doctrinal differences between Islam and Christianity. Unitarians also reject the trinity concept.

According to the New Testament, Jesus is the only begotten Son of God who died on the cross to atone for the sins of man. He is worshiped by Christians because he is part of the triune Deity, God, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Catholicism is founded on this concept and I'm surprised that you are oblivious to this matter.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Oh, Grady I grow up with a split catholic and seventh day adventist home so I has see both side, I know more about the history of religion than more of the so called Christians around.

Thanks for the hint anyway.

I am just been silly for fun you should know me by now.

[edit on 16-2-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I am just been silly for fun you should know me by now.

Yep, you've been like that for a while now.
What they call a troll on ATS.

Probably why I had you on ignore.
I deleted you from ignore though, I don't want to miss out on your hilarious rambling in this thread.

You probably just became screwed up because of your childhood which explains your hysterical and unnuanced opinion regarding christianity.

Do you ever wonder why most people just ignore your posts?

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Jakko]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by astral_ice
This day will be great!!!
We can finally get all those christian nutters servers declared spammers and we won't have to hear from them again

Yeah!

And you're pretty pathetic!

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Moving right along, I'll mention to Astral that this is NOT a spamming day. This is a day to post stuff on your blog, website, or BBS you frequent and get the news out. After all, God is not a secret to be kept. There is a lot of misunderstanding about Christianity out there, as marg's comments display. This is a day to inform people of what we believe and why we believe it. Even if you don't buy into it, hopefully you will have a lot fewer misconceptions about the Christian religion.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
huh, it seems this is considered news, though...:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Interesting.

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's not news, it's humour. We've always had a humour category.

<< 1   >>

join