It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Born In The USA Bandana Now Hat

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pearj
Anyone else remember a red bandana in Bruce's back pocket?

I do. My mom had this record, played it often and faced the cover butt-side forward - so I have no choice but to remember the bandana. lol Not to mention seeing the iconic cover in various places throughout life.

Full size.

Yep - it's now a hat.

Funny you never see Bruce on stage with a hat. From that period he only wore a bandana (stopped in the 90's I think).

There are a few sites with residue / images, but they are quickly being pushed down in SERPs by all the pages pointing out the Mandela Effect. I'm not feeling like hunting them down - you either remember it or you don't - which is the point of this thread (there are ME vids if you need more info).

There's quite a bit about "gay signaling" in other ME threads on other sites about this one, though the naysayers aren't clear as to why that matters -maybe Bruce would never put a bandana in his pocket because that's gay? That sounds silly to me, and I wouldn't be surprised if the 'hanky code' was started because of this iconic album cover.. (lmao - reminds me of that "anal bum cover" snl skit).

So what do you remember... A red bandana, or a hat?

This, like all ME claims, is a joke. Seriously, could you pick anything easier to prove wrong? Butbyourself an original copy and see for yourself. Funny how theorists always stop short of doing any actual research.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me how people who do not have a clue - not a clue- about what the Mandela Effect is about will condescendingly chime into these discussions. (Previous two posts.)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I thought it was a red bandana too, odd. Just like me remembering “Bernstein”. I wonder if there’s any quirks with Rambo.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Pearj

So there are residual images proving the fact it was a bandana but you don't want to be bothered posting them. Makes sense.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Yes, it's about creating something unfalsifiable so that you can claim you are right despite any and all evidence to the contrary.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   

What, like providing actual evidence that the claims are utterly false you mean?

There is no Mandela Effect. It's attention seeking nonsense.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yes, desperately craving attention under anonymous names from other participants on an internet conspiracy website!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
What is this Mandela Effect you are referring to? Are you sure you don't mean the Mendele Affect?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TombEscaper
Does it by any chance explain the PHYSICS of HOW the hat is "tucked in his back pocket?" Taking into account where the adjustable strap is, and where the bill of the cap would be from there, etc. I see lots of jokes in this thread, but no analytical explanation of HOW the cap is supposedly "tucked in his back pocket."

Waiting...

Just watch the video 'Born in the USA', right at the end you'll see Bruce Springsteen walking with the hat in his pocket.... it's not rocket science.

So once again because a small percentage of the population remember something wrong, ME fans believe this is yet another proof of dimensions and worlds changing?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Your observations are accurate.. They aren't going to (or don't want to) think of how the curled bill of a cap wouldn't work very well in a pocket like that, and condescending must count for something in that crowd. 'Jokes' are made for stars - but we're the attention seekers?

Let's say you don't believe in ghosts.. Would you make it a point to post in every ghost thread on a site designed to talk about such topics? Further, would you make it a point to post in every ghost thread about how stupid people that believe in ghosts are; obliviously - because you've never seen a ghost, and neither has science? Maybe you just want to make absolutely sure there are no more stupid ghost believers, so you belittle them and work to drown them out.

I would get tired of telling people ghosts aren't quantifiable or falsifiable.. because it doesn't matter to me if they believe in ghosts or not. Naturally, explaining this site's definition of "SkunkWorks" seems too obvious.

It's a unique behavior with the Mandela Effect. They're habitual, and I don't think they can stop.. The uniqueness stands out and makes someone like me wonder at the source of their drive (motive). I don't know if it's a paid thing, I lean more towards it being the state of people "here" (based on a variety of observations). Both are scary.

I'm pretty clear about my motive - I want to talk about a particular Mandela Effect that affects me; to see if it affects other people too. I don't want to convince anyone, and you can only tell the same people the same things so many times. Eventually (when speaking to a larger audience) you have to skip over the ones that "don't get it" (a 'bad apple' in a classroom can't be allowed to stalemate the whole class) and hope others are smart enough to see past it too. You can also use their behavior to your advantage - they are in fact bumping your thread and making it more visible, and giving an opportunity to refute tired arguments.

I found your Bananarama thread because you were flooded with people telling you you don't hear what you hear - so it was right at the top of the recent list. That motivated me to make this thread, now there's two new Mandela Effects on ATS. That's the Art Of War - and you can be transparent about it, it wouldn't matter; they can't stop (makes me smile).

Because of the amount of noise, I make it a point to edify people who get past it; like yourself, Baddogma, 38181 and DD2029. I would give you "more stars" (support) if I could. With everything stated above, it becomes clear that you folks are the ones I'm talking to. That conversation matters to me - the rest becomes chaff.

To wit - science does support possible "multi-realities" (quantum superposition, double slit, etc) - but that topic in relation to the Mandela Effect seems too complicated when some can't grasp the Mandela Effect is in the first place (baby steps for some other thread).

So please continue - find a ME that affects you and tell me about it. I'll listen, and maybe we'll get somewhere.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
It was always a hat.

You are confusing the album cover with his stage persona at the time, which was this:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Oh come now..you know the ME is the perfect scenario for CT's:

1. Cant provide any physical proof of any ME that has been reported
2. All based on memory of people
3. If people ask for proof they can just deflect with a different timeline then everyone else.
4. Any thing showing they remember or heard something wrong gets ignored.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
ME is a topic that some just cant grasp. the nicer forms of push-back originate from those too young to remember the events we remember (like JAWS, or the girlfriend of Jaws in Moonraker)

others don't remember because they are from the part of the world that never had to shift.

it really was "always" a hat for some observers.

some never notice because they remain entrained within the system properly, like a good piece of software that survived migration.

others (like US) were "unlocked" for some reason, or we represent software elements that failed to integrate post migration.

some of the push-back is organized. hence the aggressive shills that follow this topic like pigeons on breadcrumbs. after all we cant have people trying to figure out our stuff or airing our dirty laundry.

im not sure if we are looking at CERN, ritual magick, or some other type of dimensional experiment.

but i do know that 2 drops of water cannot touch.

IF 2 DROPS OF WATER TOUCH, THERE IS ONLY ONE DROP OF WATER AT THE END.

science has always had a bit of real madness in it. like the early atomic blasts where there was thought to be a chance that the test would IGNITE THE ATMOSPHERE. they went ahead with the test anyway.

so maybe some nice well meaning egghead was merely trying to advance physics by PEEKING at the universe next door.

his PEEK bridged the "water drops"

and SLAM.

2 universes become one instantly.

now science is supposed to be reproducible. so they ran the experiment again, and again.

someone noticed something odd and went do you think that was us?
dunno, lets run it again and take more notes.

by the time the day shift showed up, reality was twisted like linguine.
and we are NEVER gonna admit to what we did, think about all the FUNDING we might lose

LOL

ok a bit long winded, but i always LOVE finding other ME types that are real.

oh and it was a bandanna for me

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think all changes are significant. I also analize non changes. It twists the brain.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: uwascallywabbit

but i do know that 2 drops of water cannot touch.

IF 2 DROPS OF WATER TOUCH, THERE IS ONLY ONE DROP OF WATER AT THE END.

Yes, one drop equal in size to both drops. So with all these ME the earth must have been about 5% the size it is now.

Too small to even have an atmosphere. There goes that theory.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The Mandela effect that is really bothering me right now is Picard and his crystal. I don't remember it at all. And it's in more than 70 episodes.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Got me seeing the bandana now.

The Wild the Innocent & the E-Street Shuffle is the wordiest.

Rosalita? Kidding me?!

oooooooo, need to revisit that today!

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

i see what you did there, but the process may not be additive, or not strictly additive. we think that some elements have priority in the combination, we do not know why.

but this is why we have Kit-Kat OR Kit Kat. but never both at the same time.

if it were strictly additive, i would have myself as a roommate, fruit-loops would be on the market competing with froot-loops. Berenstein, Bernstein, and Berenstain bears would all be alphabetized on the same shelf.

you feel it?

you dont have to flip and start feeling that the M.E. is real, just dig that we M.E.ers dont think the process is additive.

peace

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
It was always a hat. I remember when the video came out, at the end of the video he puts the hat on. I always thought he looked weird wearing a hat that is why it stuck out after all of these years.

EDIT: The funniest ME thread was where someone 'remembered' the capital of Australia being Melbourne and not Canberra.
edit on 25-2-2018 by curme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: uwascallywabbit

Interesting hypothesis re: "Oh, lookie there, multiverse confirmed! Oops... let's try that again! etc"

Maybe so... or some "magician" was extra "potent."

Hopefully it's not something common like a side effect of quantum computing!

Meh, it does suck discussing this "in public" as it's embarrassing... knowing conflation happens ALL the time and still having to admit certain ones are ...certain!

So this is what it's like being (more) insane... no fun!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join