It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Binaural Peace.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Anyone ever heard of "Binaural" music?

They are sounds you can't really hear, but you can. It's really some pretty fantastic stuff. They are resonations your mind can understand, but your brain doesn't really recognize.

Here's an example...

If you have any kind of a system with decent frequency response, what you will hear hear is almost legend.

Enjoy!

edit on 2/22/2018 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Cool. S+F

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Another...before I go...hopefully for all to enjoy. This one is even more intense....

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   
its used in movies, tv shows, radio, background in youtube videos, the news.
its downright everywhere

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You cannot hear the frequencies naturally that they are replicating for you with the beats by crossing different sounds and getting a new frequency thus "binaraul beats". They require head phones for use

Google:
relating to sound recorded using two microphones and usually transmitted separately to the two ears of the listener.

Personal experience:
They work. I once had a tooth ache so bad that i could not actually eat even a banana. It was right in the front too, of all placed. I listened, out of desperation for something as I do not do drugs, to this. Specifically one even labeled for such pain. I kid you not..within 30 seconds..the pain vanished. Placebo? I don't think so as I had no reason to believe what i was listening to was going to bring any sort of relief.

Why it works?
We are energy and the pulses interact with your cells, stimulating them with the energy these frequencies give off. As everything is energy, so to, we.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
its used in movies, tv shows, radio, background in youtube videos, the news.
its downright everywhere

Well, you can't really get a binaural effect from those... maybe you mean subliminal?

Binaural beats, as they were officially known, utilise the slight difference in a tone... to create a resonant beat within your brain, which can tune your brain frequency to it. Alpha, Beta, Gamma, Delta... for sleep, relaxation, alertness, learning and so on.

I used to make my own ranges with a thing called BrainWave Gen, long ago. Simple tones, one played to each ear via headphones, earbuds, that are just offset to create the frequency. so, say a tone of 100hz is played in the left ear, and 105hz is played in the right ear, you have a frequency difference of 5hz. simple description, but the point is, you can't get it from an external audio source.

And they work. I find lower frequencies so relaxing...

this is a theta binaural beat video. Again, it needs headphones. the left and right are separate, but here it is combined from speakers. You can test that by muting one or the other balance.

But this video is one I really find works, as it brings the frequency slowly down. And he described the process.

I find that with music it is distracting.

And people have started to use the term binaural for other things, like asmr videos.. they are wonderful to get tingles, and I listen to them a lot. But it is not really binaural. well it is in both ears, but confusing to people who don't know the difference...

asmr binaural (some may just find it ultra annoying, asmr is tightly related to misophonia) but I can listen to certain whispering sounds for ever.. lol..

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I love this music. I go to sleep with it playing most nights. Thank you for sharing

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I was first introduced to this effect when I was .. maybe 15. or 16. As a christmas present, I got these weird glasses that connected to a small box and had headphones. The lights would flash in sync with the beating noises, and literally take you into amazing visuals.. I made a similar thing years ago, that connected to the lpt2 port of my old laptop, that would do the same.

It helped that at the time, when I came home on xmas eve, I was... lets just say Lucy was with me..

but been fascinated ever since. to this day, I still want one of these...

But you can get a similar effect if you use android and dont mind having the phone bunged on your face haha

play.google.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
And if anyone does know asmr, and know what it does... Gibi is one good tingler..

like shooting up a drug, the scalp tingles almost orgasmically...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I get the most peace when I shove cotton in my ears so I can't hear what the nay sayers and sad sods are saying. Works wonders.

posted on Jul, 10 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

top topics

join