It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Service at Florida School 3 Weeks Before The Shooting

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The students were so lucky. They just happened to be part of Secret Service drills showing them how to survive a possible shooting or other such event. No telling what would have happened if they didn't have all the training.

Aside from the obvious possible false flag. Isn't running these drills in schools possibly focusing attention on the act of a shooter? Couldn't the accused suspect that had some mental problems be pushed over the cusp by all these drills? And possibly have a cartoonish view of actually doing the act?

Then theirs the scenario of the kid using the drill to mask him as he actually followed through with the shootings? Or he just happened to start the killings at exactly the same time as the drill started?

For those who don't like INFO WARS video

For those who aren't afraid to get the facts first before they are homogenized.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith
My only question here is: What does the secret service have to do with any of this? Perhaps I don't understand the SS role. I thought the SS role was to protect US gov officials and investigate Financial crimes (and that is an odd item to add to SS).

Anyone able to enlighten me?

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Chupacabra more likely...

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Or he just happened to start the killings at exactly the same time as the drill started?

Cruz (the shooter) pulled the fire alarm so the kids would come out into the hallway. Jim Gard a math teacher at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, was just finishing up a review for a test Wednesday when "the fire alarm went off, which he thought was unusual because they just had a fire drill.".

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   
every event more people become aware and the information comes in faster

I think a lot more people are actually openly asking questions.

On Facebook I know people who 2-3 years ago would never bring it up publicly are now openly challenging everyone about the facts.

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
I thought the SS role was to protect US gov officials and investigate Financial crimes (and that is an odd item to add to SS).

They started out originally combating counterfeiting and later had the presidential protection task added to them (after Lincoln assassination, if I remember right)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I really like your avatar

posted on Feb, 20 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
every event more people become aware and the information comes in faster

I think a lot more people are actually openly asking questions.

On Facebook I know people who 2-3 years ago would never bring it up publicly are now openly challenging everyone about the facts.

I call that the "Trump Effect". Be wary of all explanations from "authority", because FAKE INFO is fed to the sheeple 24/7.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Couldn't the accused suspect that had some mental problems be pushed over the cusp by all these drills

No he couldn't be pushed over the cusp by these drills because he didn't go to that school.
Unless he was stalking the building for days he never knew about any drills.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

The news is reporting Russian bots claiming false flag or crisis actor participation activity has increased 1900% in the days since the tragedy. 1900%

They also report that trump junior "liked" a tweet claiming one student a survivor was an actor sent to the scene. They claim Emma Gonzalez the gutsy girl who was calling B.S. is an actor.
Marco Rubio says that the tweets are the work of idiots with no sense of decency.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

The Secret Service actually has a fairly distributed role. Its true that the majority of their operations historically, and their original intended purpose has more to do with maintaining the legitimacy of the currency used in the States, as well as protecting the President and other key figures, but that is not all they have on their plate. They are also a key part of the FBI led JTTF (Joint Terrorism Task Force), as well as having involvement in the investigation of people smuggling, among many other things.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   
This reminds me of when Timothy McVey was charged. I was watching CNN and saw Cops with 'bomb squad' jackets on hours before the initial bomb went off. It makes me think that they're so incompetent they can't get their timing in order with said events.

Let's wait and see..

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The news is reporting Russian bots claiming false flag or crisis actor participation activity has increased 1900% in the days since the tragedy. 1900%

Some of the tweets I saw were initially damn convincing (even showing a yearbook photo of the kid, saying he went to a school in CA)...but then you see the source from Russia, and that the account was recent, etc. and....yeah, a bot.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
we already have the FBI admitting they fumbled this not once but twice and local PD giving out competing narratives. If its not allowed to ask questions about tragedies why not just come right out and say so. If its okay to ask some questions and not others then there should be a list of approved questions and lines of inquiry. My guess is no one will create such a list. Its easier to just demonize competing narratives al a carte.

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I don't think the U.S. Secret Service tours high-schools to give "survival" lessons.

new topics

top topics

join