It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51 Jobs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
What is everyone's opinions on this: Jobs at Area 51

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I think EG&G handles security at Area 51. I have seen Jobs openings from them before but not for Area 51 and you needed all this military experience and a certain security clearance to even be considered.

Im sure you have to work for the company for awhile before they would offer you a job out at Groom lake.I would also expect a very good background check. I had family that worked at Northrop and they found out stuff he did when he was like 10 years old.

I thought EG&G HQ was in Gaithersburg, Maryland though. Perhaps just a Vegas branch.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Well, I certainly hope you werent trying to get one, because just being here blew your chance of it.

There backround checks are very thurough, an example is that they may contact a schoolmate that was just an aquaintence and play twenty qeustions with them, about you.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Nah, I wouldn't apply for a job like that. I'm more interested in taking the long road. Most of my friends and family are gov't connected, and/or employed. I prefer the path of working with Intelligence, and progressing up the ladder per-say, as opposed to simply working security. Besides, to work with extremely high up, and sensitive work, you really need to be noticed as possesing a quality or trait that they need. That's why no one should be afraid to discuss any brilliant ideas that they have on here. I don't have any worry about the security checks. I will say this though, some individuals on here need to watch what they say. Some posts on ATS might as well be threats mailed directly to the FBI.

[edit on 2-16-2005 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Feb, 17 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
1) Get a job that requires a security clearance

2) Get a security clearance

3) There are organizations that have jobs you can't know about until you are cleared:

clearedconnections.com...

Get the education to get the job requiring a clearance, get the job, get the clearance, get access to knowledge about jobs requiring a clearance. Then pass the polygraph. Then you can find out what's out there for you.

There was a second URL here, but it wouldn't work properly. Cut and Paste:

Description

Honeywell Technology Solutions, Inc. (HTSI) is a recognized leader in delivering engineering, information, and professional services in the defense, space, and information technology markets, in government and commercial arenas.

HTSI is continually seeking candidates with a TS/SCI and Lifestyle Polygraph security clearance for various opportunities in the Baltimore/Washington corridor, as well as other CONUS/OCONUS locations. As a participant of the Cleared Candidate Database, your resume will be included in our database and you will be notified by the HTSI Human Resources department when there is a position that fits your skill set and experience.

Qualifications
To qualify for inclusion in the Cleared Candidate Database, you must possess an Active TS/SCI security clearance with a Lifestyle Polygraph. Qualified candidates will be contacted by HTSI and will then receive a Pre-employment Package that includes information regarding our organization, the Cleared Pipeline, and an Employment Application. When all required materials are received, our Security Department will be contacting you to verify the active security clearance status. Upon successful completion of the security clearance verification, you will be able to participate in the Cleared Candidate Database and will receive regular correspondence regarding positions that align with your skill set and experience.

Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Minorities, females, veterans, and disabled persons are encouraged to apply and to refer applicants. EEO/M/F/V/D

[edit on 17-2-2005 by Researcher]

top topics

join