It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria shoots down IAF F16, Israel attacks back!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
I am 100% on Israel side..
They are just defending themselves against terrorist attacks, and have been doing so for a very long time.
Trump should help Israel expand its borders

I am 100% on Syria’s side, Israel always the victim. I’m so happy Syrians were finally able to bloody the nose of the bully. ISIS is near the Golan yet Israel has never attacked them, how weird is that? A big high five to Syria.
edit on 10-2-2018 by HickoryStick because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
I think as England is partial responsible for Israel we should rolls up our shirt sleeves and push Israel back from expanding its borders

How tedious. How far back should we go? Israel is a democracy in a sea of hate. Perhaps the solution to this problem is people actually wanting to talk, but difficult to talk to people who want to remove the Jews from the Arab world. I am not excusing some of the things Israel has done, but it takes two to tango.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Nobodies attacking Israel.

Israel-- I mean 'Coalition Members, has been carrying airstrikes into Syria since well uhhh, forever. They can't explain that legally so uhhh...

Western meme manufactured-- Iran did it.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Israelis and Arabs are all Semitics. Not much difference between them. Think Dutch and German, or Norwegians and Swedes. Whatever happens between them, be it war or whatever, is their internal affair of Semitics.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join