It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama State Dept. Member admits he shared info with Steele from Clinton aid Blumenthal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: soberbacchus
a reply to: Grambler

OK.

Guy works at State Department.
He gets information that a Presidential campaign might be working with the Russian Government.
He gets some information from Steele.
Gets some information from another guy (Former or Current Clinton "Operative")

What was the information that a Presidential campaign was working with the Russian Govt?

You've made that claim, please be specific in your details and show proof.

You should watch the news sometime.

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Bottom line; the FBI is using dirt directly from Hillarys team to investigate trump, and that is unbelievably shady.

Do you think confidential informants always have no ulterior motive and unimpeachable character?

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Obama had no scandals. It was the first scandal free presidency. It was amazing.

LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

OK.

He gets information that a Presidential campaign might be working with the Russian Government.

What was the information that a Presidential campaign was working with the Russian Govt?

You seem to have. Please tell me what your details and proofs are.

Second try to get you to explain.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Here, let me help:

1) Jr wanted dirt on hillary and met with a russian. (disregard her being banned from the country but having that ban waived just for this visit)

2) Manafort had extensive russian ties. (McCarthy would be proud, Trump hired a guy who knew russians!)

3) Trump said he admired Putin's strong leadership. (Solid evidence)

4) Trump didn't impose more sanctions on Russia. (Don't ask why he would have done that to begin with)

5) Page had ties to russian spies! (Don't look into those ties, where he was literally a witness against those spies)

6) People lied about russian ties! (We all know that people were very honest when mccarthyism 1.0 ruled the day!)

7) Look at all of the evidence I put above! It's overwhelming! Then there's the secret mueller evidence which we don't know even exists, we just know that it could and it could be so damning that there's nothing left to do but hang donald trump for treason. (Don't look up art 3 sec 3)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
if you are a republican and your new here, make sure the emphasis is always on Clinton, Obama, the democrats, and now deep state...pay no attention to Russian connections to the trump administration, the massive amount of regulations that have been done away with, or the massive tax cuts for the wealthy. your goal is to find the worst things that American government does, and keep hammering on it day after day. if actual facts come out that clearly shows you might be wrong, ignore it completely, do "what abouts", or quote from anti-government blog cites on the next "outrageous" conspiracy.....
this has been a public service announcement, regular liberal bashing will now continue.

What were them connections again?

Did they pay for info on hillary through a law firm to an oppo research firm through a former foreign spy who paid russians for fake info?

And that's just the surface.

Did Trump sell the russians another 20% of the uranium for $145 mil? She got screwed on that deal.

Or take out missile defences in europe? Who knows what that brought in!

So come clean with the connections besides peeing on a bed.

edit on 2 12 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

ETA: Dfairlite nailed it

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

OK.

You seem to have. Please tell me what your details and proofs are.

Second try to get you to explain.

You asked for "evidence"?
Not "PROOF!!".

The evidence of meetings with Russian Agents + Lying and cover-ups and likely obstruction is staggering.

PROOF!!...will have to wait for Bobby 3 sticks to release his findings around money transactions, communications and other material.

You seem to lack patience.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: pavil

Here, let me help:

1) Jr wanted dirt on hillary and met with a russian. (disregard her being banned from the country but having that ban waived just for this visit)

Email to Junior:
"This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump "

Why again did Trump and Junior concoct a lie to release to the press saying Jr. thought this was about adoption?

2) Manafort had extensive russian ties.

He took secret payouts (now confirmed) from Putins puppet and had a tonnage of real-estate transactions that are clearly money laundering...including a massive payout by a Russian that works with both Putin and Trump within 48 hours of him getting let go from the campaign (AKA Hush Money)

Manafort will flip and testify IMO. He doesn't look like the type to stomach his later years in prison well.

BTW Mueller has coordinated investigations with State AGs, meaning if Trump pardons Federal Crimes, State AGs are already set to roll with indictments, which Trump can't pardon.

4) Trump didn't impose more sanctions on Russia. (Don't ask why he would have done that to begin with)

Despite a bill passed by GOP in congress demanding he do so. Why challenge Congresses legal authority in favor of Russia?

5) Page had ties to russian spies!

this guy is freaky and stupid. Doesn't mean Trump didn't use him though. Will be interested in where it ends up.

People lied about russian ties!

Under oath, to the FBI, in DOD security clearances, In testimony, In PR releases..etc. etc.

Doesn't sound like things people with nothing to hide do.

Look at all of the evidence I put above! It's overwhelming!

You actually only barely scratched the surface. That is what is stunning.

edit on 12-2-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I believe the memos have some truth in them. However no memo says the items in the dossier are false. If there is truth in the dossier than I could care less how that truth came to be exposed.

i have said it before, I would expect that in every meaningful high level election that the opposing sides hire investigators to try to catch dirt on the other side. If they come up with something meaningful that evidence should not be discarded because it was provided by a political adversary. I am not sure how anyone here thinks otherwise.

I will wait until Mueller writes his final report to make a judgement on whether or not there was illegality in the FISA warrant grants. .

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Tell me what you think is amiss here. Please bottom line it.

3 longtime friends and associates of the Clintons were feeding information to a British agent to compile a report that was used by Obama's administration to investigate their political opponent during a general election, whilst failing to tell a FISC judge the source of the information when gaining a warrant to spy on a member of their opponents' campaign.

Hope that is simple enough for you as a bottom line.

If you think this is fine, then you'll be ok with the Trump administration using foreign agents and the FBI to spy on the Democrat candidates leading up to the midterms and open investigations on each of them based on their suspicions, whilst misleading the FISA court in order to get warrants for the spying, then leaking all their suspicions to the right wing media in the run-up to the elections.

I think they were idiots if they didn't do a thorough investigation of Clinton.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

i have said it before, I would expect that in every meaningful high level election that the opposing sides hire investigators to try to catch dirt on the other side. If they come up with something meaningful that evidence should not be discarded because it was provided by a political adversary. I am not sure how anyone here thinks otherwise.

I actually had to look and see when you joined. I thought it might have been today.

Of course the mob of right-wingers around here have no interest in determining what is credible intelligence or not.

With the DNC leaks it was non-stop...who care where it came from, but is it real????

With Trump it is non-stop...Who cares if it is real...Someone who doesn't like Trump found it out!!

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I have been here a long time, not that it matters. I never agreed with much the left wingers had to say either. i think identifying yourself with either party is an obvious sign of mental illness.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join