It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I'm playing...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mike Stivic
a reply to: Gothmog

If you still have access to a Commodore 64 or an emulator..

I highly suggest f 14 tomcat..
It's a flight/career simulator.

Also the ssi dnd games.. pool of radiance.curse of the azure bonds..the ssi games were great because your save floppy disc was separate from your five game floppy discs.. so pool of radiance was meant for 1st level characters, and when you finished it you could go port your characters items, experience and skills/spells into the next installment.. it was really revolutionary at the time if you think about it..

Respectfully,
~ meathead

What SSI games ? You mean the following ?

Pool of Radiance , Curse of the Azure Bonds , Secret of the Silver Blade(s) , Gateway to the Savage Frontier, Treasure of the Savage Frontier . Eye of the Beholder Series .
Little known but great games ? Buck Rogers Countdown to Doomsday and Matrix Cubed
The only problem ? "Building the battle board"......
BTW , those are directly from memory with no outside help .
Those games, although not my first games , kicked off my interest in computers and were my favorites of all time . With Wasteland and the Bard's Tale series coming in very close. Oh , and Wizard's Crown and Centauri Alliance
F-14 Tomcat - didnt leave home without it.

edit on 2/10/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/10/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Well as the kids would say
"I'm glad I triggered your feels brah"

Lol..

Wastelands was the jam!

Anything by ssi.. was solid back in the day..
Heck allied general was great..

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Personal favorite FO4 mod, Sim Settlements.

Tons of added depth to the game.

Good one

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Cool.. thanks for the response.

Yeah, I'm on ps4 so that limits the scope of mods unfortunately. Though I'm totally on board regards anything that adds difficulty! Anything that makes survival tougher and/or enhances immersion/realism is a win for me... I'll have a scan through the existing mods for fallout... unfortunately on ps4 they don't allow new assets, only pre-existing ones... damn you Sony!!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb

Cool.. thanks for the response.

Yeah, I'm on ps4 so that limits the scope of mods unfortunately. Though I'm totally on board regards anything that adds difficulty! Anything that makes survival tougher and/or enhances immersion/realism is a win for me... I'll have a scan through the existing mods for fallout... unfortunately on ps4 they don't allow new assets, only pre-existing ones... damn you Sony!!!!

That is about to change if I read the future correctly....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join