It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I'm playing...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I'm on PS4!

I play...
Friday the 13th
The Sims 4
Destiny 1, 2
Minecraft
No Man's Sky
Mortal Kombat
GTAV
Little Big Planet 3
Doom
Elder Scrolls Online
Skyrim

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I meant to put this under a topic that was already discussed! Sorry!

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Your list is missing Kerbal Space Program

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Leather Goddesses of Phobos

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Get Monster Hunter world, you will not regret it

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 5Eyes

Did they ever make a decent game out of no man's sky, or is it still a banal walking/pointing a ray gun at things simulator devoid of anything remotely engaging?

Also, Mortal Kombat: The online is insane. I either get matched with someone whom I can wipe the floor with, with my eyes closed, or i get utterly destroyed in one ultra rapeathon before I can even throw a punch.

Good times

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't have a PS4, I'm Xbox.

But in the spirit of conversation...

Looking to get one just to get Dissidia Final fantasy NT.

Looks awesome.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Leather Goddesses of Phobos

Played that one. Try Zero Wing
Commodore 64 - Is there any other way to play ?

edit on 2/9/18 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Evil Within 2
Waiting for FF XV

ETA - Custom built PCs. Is there any other way to play ?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Get Monster Hunter world, you will not regret it

Seconded. Most approachable MH yet. The learning curve is only a 65 degree angle instead of the usual 85.

As a Tri, 3U, 4U, and Gen vet, it's really nice to have a real controller again.

edit on 2-9-2018 by cynicalheathen because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I'm still trying to finish Fallout 4, not sure why.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 5Eyes

Just got Xbox One X, and love it. PS4 has better exclusives for sure, but a lot of 3rd party games are fantastic on the X. Looking forward to Sea Of Thieves this month, which Microsoft is going to start putting all first party games on its Games Pass service at launch, which is pretty cool at $9.99 per month.

Right now playing Assassins Creed Origins, Pretty Cool beautiful open world set in Egypt.

Monster Hunter, Not too far in, only about 3 hours, it is pretty much an Online game, you have options to play alone, but later in the game, you will need friends. Looks great, not far enough in to judge just yet.

Gears of War 4, Looks fantastic on the X, the detail is crazy. My second play through, but super fun.

Mass Effect Andromida, Mixed reviews on this, but I really like it. Fun exploration. And nice visuals.

GTA 5, because its GTA 5, and RED DEAD 2 is not out yet.

Plus others, but right now those are what I am playing, I am going to start the Witcher 3 again soon, I have only played it for a couple of hours, so I want to start fresh. Also now it runs better on the Xbox One X than my regular Xbox One.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico

Dont tell me you are a mod addict like me ?
I have reached the limit of mods installed. And that doesnt count the various merged mods , esls (which doesnt count against the total)
One of these days , I will finish my "modded" FO4

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall
Nothing at all wrong with Mass Effect ME . (except it didnt match the fan-boys expectations of a ME continuation)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5Eyes
I'm on PS4!

I play...
Friday the 13th
The Sims 4
Destiny 1, 2
Minecraft
No Man's Sky
Mortal Kombat
GTAV
Little Big Planet 3
Doom
Elder Scrolls Online
Skyrim

Ugh... all I've had time to play lately is a little GTA5. I really enjoy No Man's Sky, though. I wish I had Skyrim for PS4
But I play MK with my boyfriend (he lets me wreck him in exchange for me letting him wreck me afterwards).

Beyond that, I try to play Minecraft, LBP, and Gang Beasts with my daughter when I have time.

Also, welcome to ATS

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'm an MMO nerd myself. My addiction is World of Warcraft. Before that, it was City of Heroes/Villains. I also enjoy playing Heroes of the Storm.

My kids love Overwatch, Minecraft, ESO and Guildwars. The number of Steam games they're regularly playing is uncountable. I won't even try but Fallout and Skyrim are always running somewhere in the house, heh.

I gave up on console gaming way back with the Wii. They're simply too expensive now.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I have reached the limit of mods installed. And that doesnt count the various merged mods , esls (which doesnt count against the total)

Don't want to derail but I smashed through fallout 4 when it came out, did everything and never touched it again. BUT. I have been considering a second go through now some time has passed.

Just wondering if you can recommend which mods are best for my second go around?

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indrasweb

originally posted by: Gothmog

Don't want to derail but I smashed through fallout 4 when it came out, did everything and never touched it again. BUT. I have been considering a second go through now some time has passed.

Just wondering if you can recommend which mods are best for my second go around?

I get that question all the time as I once was a modder. The way I choose mine ? I go through The Nexus site on an advanced search choosing each category at the bottom one at a time. And sort them by "last updated". Also pay attention to the number of endorsements. However , there are great mods that are under endorsed. One is Unofficial DLC Project X. Probably one of the best there in my opinion . Also , make sure to read the description to see if it "fits" the type of game you want to play. I tend to choose mods that balance and/or increase difficulty and mods that add creatures or enemies . My type of game is not for everyone as unless I am perfection incarnate I last about 2 minutes.

Once you get the mods that tailor to your type of game , nothing can be better. The ability to easily mod the Beth games is part of what keep em up around #1

I hope this helps

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Personal favorite FO4 mod, Sim Settlements.

Tons of added depth to the game.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

If you still have access to a Commodore 64 or an emulator..

I highly suggest f 14 tomcat..
It's a flight/career simulator.

Also the ssi dnd games.. pool of radiance.curse of the azure bonds..the ssi games were great because your save floppy disc was separate from your five game floppy discs.. so pool of radiance was meant for 1st level characters, and when you finished it you could go port your characters items, experience and skills/spells into the next installment.. it was really revolutionary at the time if you think about it..

Respectfully,
~ meathead
edit on 10-2-2018 by Mike Stivic because: fixed tsr to ssi

edit on 10-2-2018 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join