It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WATCH: Chuck Schumer Called For Military Parade In 2014

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don’t particularly agree with the President wanting to have a military parade. BUT, this post isn’t about that. I’m posting yet another article regarding the hypocrisy of the left. Trump mentions how he liked the parade in France and how he would like to see one here. The Left loses their minds condemning the mere thought of it. Oh my God what a Russian loving godless warmonger Trump is for promoting such a horrible idea.

Well gentle readers, you better sit down for this, **Schumer** promoted one only 4 years ago.

Daily Wire

Of course, Sen. Schumer has never been known for his consistency. As Democrats insist over the coming weeks that military parades are somehow un-American, let this clip serve as a reminder that those accusations, like so many others leveled at the Trump White House, are nothing more than the craven lies of political losers.

The guy is a real work of art.

Oh I know, but Trump.
edit on 9-2-2018 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Feb 9 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Schumer sure likes to change his mind often doesn't he.

πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜†

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Really WHAT is the problem with a military parade in a Free and open ' democracy'?

It's all volunteer unlike like some places.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Are you certain that he has one?

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜†

Are you certain that he has one?

Well actually it was only a figure of speech πŸ›Ž

You know, for "clarity" πŸ”‘

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

It would be very difficult to compose a list of things that Trump has endorsed that has not already previously been endorsed by the Democrat party.

Walls, parades, kerbing illegal immigration, have a relationship with Russia & so on and so forth..

The only thing that makes the list of of things that Trump has endorsed that the Democrat party have not previously endorsed is:

*Putting the rights and protections of American Citizens first before any illegal immigrant.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:08 PM
link   
He was "fer it before he was agin it"

(post by redhorse removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It would be very difficult to compose a list of things that Trump has endorsed that has not already previously been endorsed by the Democrat party.

Walls, parades, kerbing illegal immigration, have a relationship with Russia & so on and so forth..

The only thing that makes the list of of things that Trump has endorsed that the Democrat party have not previously endorsed is:

*Putting the rights and protections of American Citizens first before any illegal immigrant.

Excellent point.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   

πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜†

He cries more in his old age too. Poor guy may be LOSING his mind.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It goes back to your post yesterday about the budget, there really needs to be a way to get rid of these long time representatives of the people. They do not help our way of life.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Shoot, I remember being a bright eyed kid watching the return parade for the first gulf war in NYC. It was one of the coolest things I had ever seen.

A great memory from my childhood. It wasnt even the military stuff. It was the feeling of being one people, sharing something beautiful.

NYC was energized with our returning army as champions. It seemed to be like what people may have felt when receiving their warriors after battle.

I am grateful I lived it.

We were all so happy. My own memories may be overlapping, but it was a wonderful event all around.

edit on 2 9 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I agree and feel the same way.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I am wondering if anyone is thinking the same thing I am. Of course the opposition is opposed to his opponents opinions.

Or better yet. Maybe they believe that martial law will be declared in Washington D.C. in order to stop the treasonous actions of those who oppose. I could actually see Trump doing that to protect America from it's enemies. Foreign and Domestic.
edit on 9-2-2018 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Really WHAT is the problem with a military parade in a Free and open ' democracy'?

It's all volunteer unlike like some places.

Personally I don't like the potential optics. It'll no doubt be compared to parades in Russia, Iran, North Korea, etc.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Leftists are hypocrites.

Water is wet.

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Don't forget the cost!

The OT for the military is outta site!

Their Union expects 2.5 base pay for a parade!

I think they expect Trump to explode a nuke for the finale.

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 12:13 AM
link   
The left can spit on them and call them baby killers all they want when they go by.

Like they did the Vietnam vets back in the day!

Everyone loves a parade!

posted on Feb, 10 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
i bet the democrats are getting tired of seeing old file films where they liked something a couple years ago then because trump liked it and they opened up about not liking it and then had the old file videos bite them.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join