It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women's March Speaker a Kidnapper, Murderer

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I recall hearing of this. My son is 11yo and is alreay saying he's MGTOW..thank eff,hope he sticks with it. One thing,i will be keeping an eye on whomever he brings home,if he changes his mind.In my country,you don't really get these Feminazi's and SJW's yet,not that he would be interested. Good thing about the interwebz,it works both ways,it compounds the stupidity of the stupid,it enhances the wisdom of the wise.
edit on 9-2-2018 by Raxoxane because: the keyboard from hell

edit on 9-2-2018 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I fear there will be some "women" who will actually applaud her actions 27yrs ago....after all it was only a man she brutally murdered...he clearly deserved it due to his patriarchial oppression

Bumping on your great point. Does she view her struggle against the patriarchy a justification for her and the member's of her group's torture and murder of a white man? I mean he was kind of a sleaze, but nothing he could have done could justify raping him to death...could it?
edit on 12-2-2018 by Zelun because: ...could it?

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
My son is 11yo and is alreay saying he's MGTOW

I think that's sort of a dangerous position, it really does lean toward misogamy. I think the endgame should be equality of the sexes, not widening the divide. My ex-wife burned be pretty badly in our divorce, but I still like women and hope to find someone who is her own person and can like me without defining herself based upon that relationship. I do still feel the burn of current societies atmosphere, however. Long story short, I'm just not sure that men distancing themselves from women is the best thing for society. What do you think?
edit on 12-2-2018 by Zelun because: bad markup

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

Typical?

Hardly. Tell me something, do you paint everyone with such a broad brush? Or just people you disagree with politically?

Hate to break this to ya, she ain't, in any way, typical.

Shame of it is, all too many are painting with the same broad strokes...

...and we wonder why things are, as they are. Wonder no more. This thread, and all too many of the responses in it, are why.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Send this story to CNN. They need some new sex-abuse material. A Trump appointee giving his wife a black-eye, 10 years ago, is all they've had for 5 days running.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Send this story to CNN. They need some new sex-abuse material. A Trump appointee giving his wife a black-eye, 10 years ago, is all they've had for 5 days running.

I did it. For future reference, the address is [email protected], in case anyone else is interested.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

Typical?

Hardly. Tell me something, do you paint everyone with such a broad brush? Or just people you disagree with politically?

Hate to break this to ya, she ain't, in any way, typical.

Shame of it is, all too many are painting with the same broad strokes...

...and we wonder why things are, as they are. Wonder no more. This thread, and all too many of the responses in it, are why.

I believe that was posted when the thread was still in the Mud Pit. I don't have the rights to trim it down to be appropriate for the board. While I'm here, I think I addressed pretty well in the OP that she did her time, and I'm willing to consider her reformed. The question is why would the organizers expose the movement to such an obvious jab? It doesn't serve their message very well. A simple background check would have sufficed. Care to comment?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Has the world gone mad? Can’t wait for Jesus to come!

Yes...and don't waste your time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join