It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time travel - Correcting the errors of our human ways

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

if you did go back and make such change would anyone even realize it?
earth would keep on spinning no one would have a clue their future had been changed.

indeed, lets theorize just what would a society look like which will eventually create time travel.
it seems it would look alot like ours, only ever getting to the precipice of destruction before miraculously surviving it, 2 world wars, cold war, all the exposed corruption, there are thousands of examples that could be used. we very well could be living in a timeline heavily altered by time travelers...
edit on 6-2-2018 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Open

=====

3,142 bc
orbit
satellite on 5,100 year, 2 month, 3 day decay to reentry

Shines nine lasers visible at night
• Light Gray @ Mercury
• Golden @ Venus
• Silver Green @ Moon
• Green @ Earth
• Rust @ Mars
• Orange White @ Jupiter
• White Yellow @ Saturn
• White Blue @ Uranus
• Pale Blue @ Neptune

The lasers themselves will be invisible in space, and only visible when they cross through the atmosphere, because their is nothing in space to scatter the lights. The satellite itself should be visible even during the day due to it's massive solar panels.

Combined this means only Earth’s green laser will always be visible. It points to the center of the Earth. If any other targeted body is visible at night it’s laser won’t be, but when the planet is in opposition to the Earth it’s laser will be visible on the nighttime side.

Anything that passes across the path of a laser will scatter some light. Like dust around a meteor storm. The Earth laser will give a sense of scale of the Atmosphere, as will the others when their path crosses the nighttime atmosphere.

The moon laser writes a base ten, positional notation, Arabic style numeral on the Moon. On the day of it’s reentry it should read 1862824 which coincidentally is ten times the speed of light in miles per second.

======

Close

When I return I can see how accurate the reading was in the written records, and how much different people are.

edit on 6-2-2018 by mikegrouchy because: format

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82

Lets hear your thoughts

Supposedly time travel exists, and they (the people from the future) carefully abduct humans (from the past) so they can live longer.

need our organs cause the future is doomed.

Millennium (1989) is best movie on this subject

that will be my only opinion ever expressed on this matter...

but thought I'd go ahead and share.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

I am still currently thinking about which moment id try to change

If I had to choose just one, I couldn't do it. But if I was forced to choose one, I'd choose to delete the program, everything we see feel and experience. Go back to Zero.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Aye , which i think is the reason why it is immensely important to live in the present , and not identify with the past , which we cannot change and not to live in future "what if's" and flights of fantasy but be present in the now.
Or in the anxiety of the future !

there is of course no way to know exactly what happens if you travel in time , we can only theorise , it may do something completely different .

I think that it depends entirely on how we humans perceive time
we already do time travel but not in the way we think in movies etc.

I have frequently experienced time dilation whilst under the influence of psychoactives however this appears to be a different form of time travel

top topics

<< 1   >>

join